Why do people like USA, the war mongering nation that spies on its' people?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
The establishment media will give you an answer "they love our freedom and opportunity"

That is a LIE.
How come people from all over the world flock to America? - because America is where the Santa Clause lives: the federal reserve, that prints and distributes money. that is the ONLY reason people flock to America. And that is the only reason America fights foreign wars. There is NO MORE freedom of speech in America than anywhere else, and as far as opportunity, there is always more opportunity closer to Santa. But Santa's privileges of being the money distributor is under threat, so strap on your gear and go fight for your freedom - you see enemies EVERYWHERE - Russia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, everyone but Israel is BAD, and all your friends happen to be part of international banking cartel and in debt, and all your bad guys who you claim oppress their own people happen to be regimes that are not in debt to international bankers. Only bankers can bring freedom apparently...

The usual disingenuous BS from the usual bug-eyed, mouth-breathing liberal fanatic.

People have been "flocking to America" for more than three hundred years.
Santa Claus (i.e. bug-eyed, mouth-breathing liberals giving away Other People's Money) has only been around for the last 80.

Nice try. But you might try basing your posts on FACT instead of what you wished was true.

The usual disingenuous BS from the usual bug-eyed, mouth-breathing liberal fanatic.

People have been "flocking to America" for more than three hundred years.
Santa Claus (i.e. bug-eyed, mouth-breathing liberals giving away Other People's Money) has only been around for the last 80.

Nice try. But you might try basing your posts on FACT instead of what you wished was true.
Instead of lame insults maybe you can point out any facts that I misstated? You yourself are off by 20 years, so obviously you don't know your history.

I like the United States because with all our faults we are still the best place to live this planet has ever seen.

Freest, most decent country in the world,

Forum List

Back