Why do people support this Congenital LIAR???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
To you Obama supporters...
How come you were ALL so pissed at Bush when you yelled "BUSH LIED People DIED"

OK... let's grant Bush lied.. he didn't but let's say for YOUR sake he did!

SO what do you say when you hear this:

President Obama
“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits — either now or in the future,”
Obama told a joint-session of Congress in September 2009. “I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period.”

SO DID HE NOT LIE when he said:

Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion, according to a Government Accountability Office report that will be released today.
GAO Report: Obamacare Adds $6.2 Trillion to Long-Term Deficit - By Andrew Stiles - The Corner - National Review Online

And you Obama supporters might say well people didn't DIE as they did with BUSH!!

WRONG!!!!
"In case you had any doubt at all of the final impact of Obamacare, they have universal healthcare in Japan. ...
Taro Aso is the finance minister, he's 72 and he said that he did not want end of life care.
He said I don't need that kind of care. He said elderly patients who are no longer able to feed themselves are, quote, tube people.
And he said we're well aware that it costs several tens of millions of yen a month to treat a single patient in the final stages of life. Elderly people, he said, should, quote, hurry up and die. Hurry up and die.

"The final government end of the road for all of these promises about medical care. When they can't afford their promises, you old people, hurry up and die. Or as the president said, take your pill, go home, because we're not going to care for you, that's it, you're done, you're gone. President says, if there's any easy way to -- this is already cooked into this cake. If you don't remember his exact quote, and we can't find it but we will. Okay.
Daily Kos: Roger Hedgecock: Obamacare means "you old people, hurry up and die"

So YOU tell me Obama/Universal care supporters are you ready to die to reduce your country's health care costs??

He lied and said the tax cuts would raise revenue.

revenue tanked after his 2001 cuts

Bush lied and people died
Obamacare saves lives

BIG difference

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKNqNnXL9Y]Thom Hartmann: Republicans ran up the debt & now they don't want to pay the bill - YouTube[/ame]

I dont trust your source

Did Obamacare pass?

Have HC costs gone up or down?

YES Obamacare passed by six votes because many idiots like you believed the lie there are 50 million uninsured.. even though there are 10 million counted but NOT CITIZENS per Census ; 14 million are already covered by Medicaid.. yet counted as part of 50 million and finally 18 million people under 34 that make over $50,000 don't want to spend MORE on health insurance premiums from employer then they spend ($1,000 a year out of their own pocket!) but idiots like you and Obama counted them FALSELY and this becomes really a less then 8 million truly uninsured or less then 2% and is that WORTH destroying 1/6th of the economy???

Unlike you I don't GUESS ... here are the FACTS from the people that calculate the health insurance premiums that you and or your employer will pay DUE TO Obamacare!

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase
from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017!!!

Take the time like I did download from the Society of Actuaries SOA - Society of Actuaries - Design and Implementation Considerations of ACA Risk Mitigation Programs

The Actuaries report they will be calculating premiums that will be 122% HIGHER by 2017...
So is that UP OR DOWN???
I would love to show you WHY Obamacare is causing that but suffice it to say here is ONE of the many reasons rates are going UP!!!

Obama has said:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."

LIE: "The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

OK... let's grant Bush lied.. he didn't but let's say for YOUR sake he did!

lies or politics ?

between the two, one led the Nation into a meaningless (Iraqi) war while the other led the Nation out of the prospects of a World Wide Depression.

Bush is the one left with the explaining for what happened ...

I dont trust your source

You don't trust then the GAO???

GAO - Patient Protection act

Your OP link says a GAO report was released today. That is not today's GAO report. And that report says the effect of the long-term outlook depends on whether cost containment measures are maintained. It does not definitively say ObamaCare will increase the deficit.

I would like to see a quote from the CBO that says "ObamaCare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion".

What does "long-term" mean? What time period is that? In the CBO report you linked, it is out to 2060.

Last edited:
The report says THAT IF the republicans REMOVE the cost saving measures or ignores the cost saving measures in the Affordable Care act, THEN Obama care costs will sky rocket....

HONESTY IS NOT IN YOU is it Mr MYTH?

A report titled "The Federal Government's Long-Term Fiscal Outlook" states that several parts of the health plan "were designed to control the growth of health care costs. The full implementation and effectiveness of these cost-control provisions... would slow the growth in federal health care spending over the long term."
If the legislation were thrown out, though, the forecast becomes considerably more gloomy. The report does not go into detail about the consequences of an invalidated law — but as TPM reports, it clearly implies that "if key cost-control measures in the law, and other automatic cuts to Medicare spending baked into current law, are ignored, or overridden by Congress, the implications for the national debt are vast."
GAO Obamacare Report: National Debt Would Skyrocket If Plan Not Implemented

Last edited:

Forum List

Back