Why do people support Trump?

Lol does that mean you have to give credit for Biden’d big job growth in 2021 from the economy reopening?

Lol I just can’t get over how pathetic and childish you are for claiming Biden altering the numbers. You are basing that on NOTHING. The GDP growth in that quarter doesn’t fit your narrative so all your petty dumbass can do is say Biden altered it even though we both know you can’t provide any proof of that.

So Trump was Fauci’s bitch? Got it.

Spare me your dumbass RW bullshit sources. That isn’t proof of anything. Show me the actual proof she used procedural hurdles or shut up.

Let me explain something very basic to your dumbass with oil production. There are countless oil drill permits not in use. There is absolutely no problem with oil production. Moreover, oil profits continue to be at an all time high.

The economy reopened in 2020.

The reported GDP doesn't fit anything. Not ships unable to unload cargo, not trucks unable to transport, not consumers unable to buy things, Amazon worst year since 2000. But if you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge
Lol does that mean you have to give credit for Biden’d big job growth in 2021 from the economy reopening?

Lol I just can’t get over how pathetic and childish you are for claiming Biden altering the numbers. You are basing that on NOTHING. The GDP growth in that quarter doesn’t fit your narrative so all your petty dumbass can do is say Biden altered it even though we both know you can’t provide any proof of that.

Spare me your dumbass RW bullshit sources. That isn’t proof of anything. Show me the actual proof she used procedural hurdles or shut up.

Let me explain something very basic to your dumbass with oil production. There are countless oil drill permits not in use. There is absolutely no problem with oil production. Moreover, oil profits continue to be at an all time high.

Economy reopened in 2020.

That phony GDP doesn't fit anything. Not ships unable to unload cargo. Not trucks unable to transport goods. Not consumers unable to buy things. Not Amazon having worst year since 2000,etc, etc

It's ok that Trump would follow advise of a professional adviser - temporarily.

So you're claiming that Pelosi didn't block the stimulus bill ? HAHA - she openly admitted it and I already posted the link. This is funny.

To claim no problem with oil production is too stupid to even deserve a response ,- Especially when the response has been posted in long detail twice. Sheesh.

Last edited:

To claim
That senile old fart doesn't even get that GDP dropped that year from Q1 to Q3; meaning the only reason we had record increase in Q3 was because we had a record decrease in Q2.
This dirtymouth trashbag doesn't get that Q1 & 2 were pandemic shutdowns, all part of the Democrat scam to ruin Trump's economy in an election year. How many times have I posted this now.
Good thing Trump was president, or we would have stayed at -30 GDP

To claim

This dirtymouth trashbag doesn't get that Q1 & 2 were pandemic shutdowns, all part of the Democrat scam to ruin Trump's economy in an election year. How many times have I posted this now.
I think it’s so adorable you’re so devoted to this cult. You can’t think for yourself and clearly think Trump can do no wrong, but at least you have your faith!

To claim

"Democrat scam??" Again, it was Trump who said this, and he's no Democrat...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Trump still recommended it...

The states still adhered to his recommendations...

We still had the most people to lose their jobs on any two month period in the history of the United States...

We still had the biggest single quarter drop of GDP in the history of the United States.
Dems

There is nothing to criticize him about. If he does something wrong I'll be the first to point it out, but it's complete stupidity to blame him for the actions other people took.
Okay just so we are clear, he was president for 4 years and you have nothing to criticize him for? That is some cultish thinking.

Okay just so we are clear, he was president for 4 years and you have nothing to criticize him for? That is some cultish thinking.

I'm talking about the current day. I've criticized Trump in the past. I didn't like him letting all those prisoners out early in effort to try and buy the black vote. I didn't like him signing any Democrat bills that were loaded with pork. I was disappointed that he didn't go after all these useless bureaucracies and close half of them down.

But I refuse to blame him for anything related to 1/6 when all he really did was exercise his constitutional rights by holding a rally.

I think it’s so adorable you’re so devoted to this cult. You can’t think for yourself and clearly think Trump can do no wrong, but at least you have your faith!
I follow the facts, am not brainwashed by the leftist media. Trump secured the border, did a lot to stop Covid, had a fine economy, despite inheriting a sinking one from Obama, suggested a lot of good legislation and signed it, and knocked the hell out of ISIS.

Because you’re all too petty to actually criticize him on here. Like something substantial too.
Trump is not a problem. (Especially since he's not in office).

LEFTARD asswipes from hell are the problem. One motherfucking lie after another, is the problem. The whole collection of bullshit leftard narratives is the problem.

Why would anyone waste their breath criticizing Trump when there are LEFTARDS around?

At which he exhorted his followers to "PEACEFULLY & Patriotically make your VOICES HEARD"

You left out part of that quote, gramps. Quite intentionally, I might add.

He said he knows they'll march peacefully and patriotically TO the Capitol.

And they did march peacefully and patriotically TO the Capitol. It's when they got there, they fought like hell.

You left out part of that quote, gramps. Quite intentionally, I might add.

He said he knows they'll march peacefully and patriotically TO the Capitol.

And they did march peacefully and patriotically TO the Capitol. It's when they got there, they fought like hell.
Yes, to the capitol to "PEACEFULLY & Patriotically make your VOICES HEARD"
And then most of them made their voices heard "PEACEFULLY & Patriotically, except for a minority led by and instigated by Democrats. (who had plenty of experience violently rioting all year long (2020) all over the country).

Dems are who created and maintained the pandemic shutdowns. Trump, AS YOU KNOW :biggrin: reversed that, and mase the economy well again.

Senile gramps, all but one state shut down. Democrats were not in charge of 49 states, ya loon. :cuckoo:

And again, states shutdown only after Trump (not a Democrat) recommended it.

You look like a complete retard giving him credit for recommending reopening the country while ignoring his earlier recommendations to shut it down; while blaming Democrats (but not Republicans) for following his recommendations.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Forum List

Back