Why do people support Trump?

And the quarter before that one is the worst recorded in this country. All GDP did in the quarter you're talking about was go back to less than it was before the crash.
The quarter before that was the SHUTDOWN quarter when nothing was going on. Trump reopened the economy and GDP soared. If he had done what Democrats suggested (and did in blue states) the GDP would have remained -30

Lol oh so that third quarter was NOT because of Trump. Got it.

Lol I love how you just absolve Trump of any personal responsibility and put it all on Fauci. Are you suggesting that Trump was Fauci’z bitch?! Could Trump not make his own decisions?!

If Pelosi didn’t want the economy stimulated, why did she ultimately pass the legislation? Do you listen to yourself? You can’t even describe what procedural stalling even took place besides some lame ass quote.

Lol you are hilarious. Biden fudged the numbers huh? Oh gee what a convenient explanation! How he did that you obviously can’t actually prove. I have no idea what you’re even talking about pretending this 10 million number isn’t happening but you come across like a 5th grade girl.

Hey idiot Trump cut CDC and public health funding in 2018. When the pandemic hit, he said the pandemic would disappear on its own and the death rate would stop. He initially did nothing about it once it was confirmed it had reached the US. He wasted valuable time. He’s a fucking moron.

Lol what policies? What the fuck are you talking about? Where is the evidence there is a link to his policies? Keystone specifically would not have been functional now even if it was approved. You just believe anything republicans tell you.
You can't even get your quarters straight. The "third quarter" of 2020, was +35.2% (highest in US history). Yeah, it was because of Trump, from him reopening the economy, lost child.

Trump is not a medical doctor, and he took the advice of someone who is (Fauci), Then when he realized Fauci was in cahoots with the Democrat plan against him, Trump reopened the economy. Somebody who is so ignorant of all this, shoudn't be posting here.

"ultimately" HA HA, and WHEN was that ? Tell us. No, I'll tell you. In DECEMBER of 2020, AFTER the 2020 election, and well after refusing the stimulus all year long, to keep the economy down, so they could harm Trump's top campaign issue. The more you talk, the more I have a chance to show how good Trump was, and how bad the Democrats were.

I explained what procedural stalling took place. To clarify further, The Speaker of the House chairs the House Rules Committee, which controls the flow of legislation to the floor. So if the speaker decides she doesnt want something voted on, it doesnt even go to the House floor. DUH!!!!!!!

OF COURSE Biden fudged the numbers, and that Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale, sucker. How he did it ?!! Where do you think GDP numbers come from ? Grow on trees ? Don't you know ? lol

I've already posted the HUGE SUCCESS that Trump proved to be, in handling the DEMOCRAT pandemic (Post # 864) No need to re-post.

If the policies you're yammering about were Trump's oil productin policies, what I'm talking about is his record of number of regulations cut, helpng oil companies to produce, opened ANWR, and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, and yes the approval of the pipelines did increase drilling and production. Never heard of FORECASTING ? Don't know what it does in relation to business output ? Never heard of an input-output table ? Of course not. Leftists don't study business. Never owned one (as I did for 10 years). In college, they study Multiculturalist Philosophies of Sri Lanka. :laugh:

Last edited:
LOL

Poor gramps, always the fool. Trump opened nothing as he lacked authority to do so.
Wrong. Trump, in conjunction with Republican political & business leaders, reopened the economy.

Last edited:

Pick up a mirror and ask the expert.

Conservatives support Trump because they support fear, ignorance, and hate.

Conservatives support Trump because they support racism, bigotry, and anti-immigrant nativism.

Conservatives support Trump because they support destroying our democratic institutions.

Conservatives support Trump because they support misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Conservatives support Trump because they support racism, bigotry, and anti-immigrant nativism.

Conservatives support Trump because they support destroying our democratic institutions.

Conservatives support Trump because they support misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Liberals support Biden because they are just plain fucken stupid.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

The dramatic throb of your own voice. How soothing.

As much as you love it, I'd have thought you could have made that post about six times as long as it is. What's the matter? Getting tired?

Well, thanks for that post anyway, bot, inadequate as it was.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....................

The dramatic throb of your own voice. How soothing.

As much as you love it, I'd have thought you could have made that post about six times as long as it is. What's the matter? Getting tired?

Well, thanks for that post anyway, bot, inadequate as it was.

It's a typical Communist tactic. They make a list of bullshit because they know you won't spend the time to respond to each and every one. Communists can't debate one issue at a time. They learned that's how they lose debates.

But drive-by Clayton is not alone, it's a common ploy by nearly all the Communists here.

Wrong. Trump, in conjunction with Republican political & business leaders, reopened the economy.

You're senile, gramps. The president has no authority to shut the country down or reopen it when the states shutdown. All they can do is recommend it.

You're senile, gramps. The president has no authority to shut the country down or reopen it when the states shutdown. All they can do is recommend it.

You lose a tremendous amount of credibility when you start any argument with an insult.

Let us know when you decide to run for president. That'll make for some damn funny debates.

You lose a tremendous amount of credibility when you start any argument with an insult.

Let us know when you decide to run for president. That'll make for some damn funny debates.

If that's a cause to diminish credibility, then you have none by your own definition. Regardless, your vacuous post failed to refute my post. Congrats.

That carries a lot of weight

That's true, it does.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

That's true, it does.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

The scam period. Republicans rose above it in July.

You can't even get your quarters straight. The "third quarter" of 2020, was +35.2% (highest in US history). Yeah, it was because of Trump, from him reopening the economy, lost child.

Trump is not a medical doctor, and he took the advice of someone who is (Fauci), Then when he realized Fauci was in cahoots with the Democrat plan against him, Trump reopened the economy. Somebody who is so ignorant of all this, shoudn't be posting here.

"ultimately" HA HA, and WHEN was that ? Tell us. No, I'll tell you. In DECEMBER of 2020, AFTER the 2020 election, and well after refusing the stimulus all year long, to keep the economy down, so they could harm Trump's top campaign issue. The more you talk, the more I have a chance to show how good Trump was, and how bad the Democrats were.

I explained what procedural stalling took place. To clarify further, The Speaker of the House chairs the House Rules Committee, which controls the flow of legislation to the floor. So if the speaker decides she doesnt want something voted on, it doesnt even go to the House floor. DUH!!!!!!!

OF COURSE Biden fudged the numbers, and that Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale, sucker. How he did it ?!! Where do you think GDP numbers come from ? Grow on trees ? Don't you know ? lol

I've already posted the HUGE SUCCESS that Trump proved to be, in handling the DEMOCRAT pandemic (Post # 864) No need to re-post.

If the policies you're yammering about were Trump's oil productin policies, what I'm talking about is his record of number of regulations cut, helpng oil companies to produce, opened ANWR, and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines, and yes the approval of the pipelines did increase drilling and production. Never heard of FORECASTING ? Don't know what it does in relation to business output ? Never heard of an input-output table ? Of course not. Leftists don't study business. Never owned one (as I did for 10 years). In college, they study Multiculturalist Philosophies of Sri Lanka. :laugh:
Lol does that mean you have to give credit for Biden’d big job growth in 2021 from the economy reopening?

Lol I just can’t get over how pathetic and childish you are for claiming Biden altering the numbers. You are basing that on NOTHING. The GDP growth in that quarter doesn’t fit your narrative so all your petty dumbass can do is say Biden altered it even though we both know you can’t provide any proof of that.

So Trump was Fauci’s bitch? Got it.

Spare me your dumbass RW bullshit sources. That isn’t proof of anything. Show me the actual proof she used procedural hurdles or shut up.

Let me explain something very basic to your dumbass with oil production. There are countless oil drill permits not in use. There is absolutely no problem with oil production. Moreover, oil profits continue to be at an all time high.

Lol does that mean you have to give credit for Biden’d big job growth in 2021 from the economy reopening?

Lol I just can’t get over how pathetic and childish you are for claiming Biden altering the numbers. You are basing that on NOTHING. The GDP growth in that quarter doesn’t fit your narrative so all your petty dumbass can do is say Biden altered it even though we both know you can’t provide any proof of that.

So Trump was Fauci’s bitch? Got it.

Spare me your dumbass RW bullshit sources. That isn’t proof of anything. Show me the actual proof she used procedural hurdles or shut up.

Let me explain something very basic to your dumbass with oil production. There are countless oil drill permits not in use. There is absolutely no problem with oil production. Moreover, oil profits continue to be at an all time high.

That senile old fart doesn't even get that GDP dropped that year from Q1 to Q3; meaning the only reason we had record increase in Q3 was because we had a record decrease in Q2.

Forum List

Back