🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do people who are against illegal immigration vote for Democrats

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
and did they vote for Hillary. Seriously I find the mind of Democrats like this intriguing, perfect for dissection, by frogs.

There are people here claiming that they voted for Hillary but are against illegal immigration. Are all democrats this idiotic? or just the ones who voted for Hillary

Habit. my grarndmother was born in 1899------and demonstrated
as a unionist from age 15 (or so----don't quote me on her activist age)

Not all democrats are stupid. It’s why many couldn’t vote for Hillary and are changing their party affiliation.

and did they vote for Hillary. Seriously I find the mind of Democrats like this intriguing, perfect for dissection, by frogs.

There are people here claiming that they voted for Hillary but are against illegal immigration. Are all democrats this idiotic? or just the ones who voted for Hillary

long ago-----I learned that one cannot REASON with a psychotic-----no matter the
cause of the psychosis. Some psychosis is inherent to the particular patient---
some is due to an unfortunate CONDITION----like intoxication, brain tumor,
infection etc. BUT ALL THE SAME-----LOGICAL REASONING DOES NOT
WORK AGAINST FIXED DELUSION

Maybe they aren't single issue voters?

Shame on you for believing such a creature exists. Democrats support illegal immigration. They have proven they will cut off pay to our own troops in order to defend illegals. They will attack any state or locality which tries to follow the law on immigration.
What fool told you he was against illegal immigration but was a Democrat? That would be an impossibility like finding a democrat opposed to abortion or communism or a democrat who likes Christianity or capitalism. Accept that these dont exist.

I’m thoroughly convinced...those who continue to vote in favor of a Mexican invasion (Democrat) are illegal themselves, a barely legal anchor baby or someone married to or very closely connected to illegals.
There’s really no other sane explanation.

Why do Blacks vote for Democrats?

The Democrat's best voting blocks are:
A). All the freaks and weirdos who THINK the democrats are going to lobby for THEM.
B). All of the your people, especially single women who THINK the democrats are going to lobby for THEM.
C). All of the minorities who THINK the democrats are going to lobby for THEM!

long ago-----I learned that one cannot REASON with a psychotic-----no matter the
Should people be allowed to be against illegal immigration, and then vote for an open borders candidate?

Now I am for freedom in all forms, but this is like being a Yankee Fan and going to the Yankee game at Yankee stadium in a Red Sox jersey. Or yelling for a hot dog when you really want popcorn

A). All the freaks and weirdos who THINK the democrats are going to lobby for THEM.
B). All of the your people, especially single women who THINK the democrats are going to lobby for THEM.
Alveda King and Kayne West voted for Trump...…………………..

Maxine Adolph Waters will certainly be harassing them

Should people be allowed to be against illegal immigration, and then vote for an open borders candidate?

Now I am for freedom in all forms, but this is like being a Yankee Fan and going to the Yankee game at Yankee stadium in a Red Sox jersey. Or yelling for a hot dog when you really want popcorn

Very few Democrats / Liberals / Progressives are truly against illegal immigration...The nutless wonders will spin and repackage shit to look like they’re against it in some form but at the end of the day they are all for it.

NONE of those people are "thinking".

They believe perhaps, but actual "thinking" is not taking place if the conclusion is "vote democrook" again and again only to continue being miserable.

When we talk about schizophrenic "Dean" (this is just a random name used for example... I swear)

Who believes (X) individuals are plotting against him, in spite of the fact X is not even aware of the psychopath's existence, we don't say Dean "thinks" Trump is pissing in his milk. We say Dean believes Trump sneaks into his house in the middle of the night, opens up the milk, pisses into it, puts it back into the fridge, gets decontaminated outside by military professionals because of exposure to such an unsanitary environment and flown away by a silent super secret helicopter.

We should use the term "think" only under circumstances where there is thought involved.

Children may believe in unicorns, Narnia, The Easter Bunny and a Tooth Fairy just like bed wetting libturds believe in Utopia, the meat puppet faggot, global warming and Santa Marx. Once they grow up, supposing they ever do, and actually THINK about things they realize just how impossible it is for these things to be real.

there is no law demanding LOGIC IN POLITICS

Forum List

Back