Why do racist liberals think black people dont have ID?

Every single person registered to vote has a voter I.D. card. No one argues otherwise.

Every single person registered to vote has a voter I.D. card. No one argues otherwise.
Plenty argue otherwise.....And their arguments are racist and ageist as you can get.

Nobody has. Nobody. You get a voter registrations card when you register to vote. Can you vote without it if you are registered? You can but you get a provisional ballot. If relevant it's checked to make sure you are registered.

Plenty argue otherwise.....And their arguments are racist and ageist as you can get.

Nobody has. Nobody. You get a voter registrations card when you register to vote. Can you vote without it if you are registered? You can but you get a provisional ballot. If relevant it's checked to make sure you are registered.
Bullshit....The most oft-invoked arguments against voter ID are either that blacks are too stupid or live sooooooo far away from a DMV office, and/or that the only ID that Ollie the Oldster has is his old expired picture-less driver's license from 1958.

You obviously haven't been listening to the arguments of the anti-ID liars.

Last edited:
The "racist" argument against IDs for voting is bullshit. Opponents of Voter ID - Liberals- argue that Voter ID would hurt Blacks since many Blacks supposedly don't have ID. That is where Liberals making this argument step right into the shit they are peddling. Liberals supposedly care about Blacks more than Conservatives. Given that you would periodically need an ID to vote but need an ID daily for access to government buildings, air travel, employment, insurance verification, why aren't Liberals up in arms leading to make sure everyone has an ID? Can't afford $5 for an ID? Make it free. Can't get to a Motor Vehicle Office? Authorize social workers to visit and gather the necessary information and photo to process and have the ID sent.

Liberals put more effort into fighting ID with justification vs. solving a problem of people with no IDs. Clearly, they care more about votes than they do people.

Bullshit....The most oft-invoked arguments against voter ID are either that blacks are too stupid or live sooooooo far away from a DMV office, or that the only ID that Ollie the Oldster has is his old expired picture-less driver's license from 1958.

You obviously haven't been listening to the arguments of the anti-ID liars.

No one argues that. Come on, be honest here. When you register you get an I.D. No one argues otherwise.

Democrats lie so they can cheat.

TDS riddled individuals choose to believe their lies because the end justifies the means.

They say forcing people to show ID is RAYSIS...so democrats can cheat.

They keep implying mass mailing of ballots and absentee voting are one & the same...so they can cheat.

It's very simple!

Why not post sheriff deputies at the polling places. Usually, they can identify the usual suspects and career criminals as they come in, even if the nogoodniks don't have ID. They also know if their are warrants out for prospective voters, so they can pinch them right at the polls if they have a child support warrant or other serious offense to answer to.

I see poor people buying cigarettes and lottery tickets all the time.

There are no adults who cannot afford an ID, other than maybe straight up homeless people.

This bullshit by the left that there should be no ID check at the polls because poor people cannot afford ID is racist as fuck.

Its simply a way to voter fraud,
Thank you for the grand information roll-out. I never understood the argument before.
Keep up the good work. Let us know what you learn next. :102:

I guarantee they make you show ID at the welfare office, but not at the voting poll.

Think that one through.

The "racist" argument against IDs for voting is bullshit. Opponents of Voter ID - Liberals- argue that Voter ID would hurt Blacks since many Blacks supposedly don't have ID. That is where Liberals making this argument step right into the shit they are peddling. Liberals supposedly care about Blacks more than Conservatives. Given that you would periodically need an ID to vote but need an ID daily for access to government buildings, air travel, employment, insurance verification, why aren't Liberals up in arms leading to make sure everyone has an ID? Can't afford $5 for an ID? Make it free. Can't get to a Motor Vehicle Office? Authorize social workers to visit and gather the necessary information and photo to process and have the ID sent.

Liberals put more effort into fighting ID with justification vs. solving a problem of people with no IDs. Clearly, they care more about votes than they do people.

I don't believe in the BS they can't get to a place that makes ID's. If you told any one of these people there's a thousand dollars in cash waiting for them on the other side of the state, and all they had to do to get it was produce a photo ID, they'd have one in less than an hour.

Forum List

Back