Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

The Bible isn't judging me. You are. Choose wisely.

The bible is filled with judgement for all to read. God showed clearly what he does to false god worshippers. No trinity exists--it is 100% fact.
It seems to me that you believe you are the only person who knows God's will.
Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.

Most religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus--He taught--man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--His real teachers make sure that is accomplished-- Every follower makes sure they learn every utterance as well and live by them. There will no excuses for mortals.

Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.
You are in the same boat as the rest of us, Taz. I guess we will all just have to err on the side of caution.
Sorry, I'm not in your imaginary boat. Is there another fake flood coming? :biggrin:

No--The world is being rushed to Har-mageddon.

The bible is filled with judgement for all to read. God showed clearly what he does to false god worshippers. No trinity exists--it is 100% fact.
Don't you?

That is sad. Because God assured--truth would be abundant here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) it is--there will be no excuse for mortals.
You should try to stop living your life by a fairy tale. First of all, what you just said makes no sense, and 2) you can't assure that god assures anything.

Don't you?

Most religions claiming to be Christian--aren't. They do not listen to Jesus--He taught--man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--His real teachers make sure that is accomplished-- Every follower makes sure they learn every utterance as well and live by them. There will no excuses for mortals.
What proof do you have that god uttered anything, ever?

Don't you?
You are in the same boat as the rest of us, Taz. I guess we will all just have to err on the side of caution.
Sorry, I'm not in your imaginary boat. Is there another fake flood coming? :biggrin:

No--The world is being rushed to Har-mageddon.
With what proof?

Yes folks....

Another BillyBobBullshit thread.

He rarely posts back into them.

He can't actually believe what he posts (nobody is that stupid). I think he does it just to troll you guys.

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

In truth, they idolize the just as fictional Republican Jesus

gyQsduB.jpg
Dear Billy000
I think you miss the point.
Being Christian does not mean being perfect.
It means recognizing that we're not , we need forgiveness, and appreciating the grace we are given so we don't become bitter or hateful with resentment.

Nobody is perfectly forgiving either.
That's why we appreciate when we do see that.

Christian's are humans and just as hypocritical as anyone else.

And it isn't just Christians who stand in danger of judgment, but anyone who projects more blame onto others while denying equal responsibility.

So Billy000 if you stand there "preaching" how some other group is more at fault than you, that's making the same mistake as Christian's who do that.

We all are guilty of lapsing into this habit. So it's a matter of how much we forgive and correct when it does happen. That way, we commit to making mutual corrections together to restore good faith relations and establish truth and justice. That's what we all are supposed to be doing though we all fall short.

The Christian's or politicians who preach publicly may be more vocal and visible. But anyone even you or me who condemns and Blames others out of judgment and rejection stands in danger of being condemned in proportion to how much we do this to others.

Forgiveness breaks that cycle or else all humanity would stay stuck in war and hell from endless retribution. Faith in Christ is faith in conscience and good will or God's will to triumph over death and destruction. Christian's and NonChristian's both lose faith at times. We need to be in the business of helping and lifting each other up not tearing each other down, regardless of affiliation. That takes forgiveness which is the key msg in Christianity. Charity is the greatest love of and forgiveness is the greatest act of charity that has even more value the less it is deserved.

Last edited:

Don't you?

That is sad. Because God assured--truth would be abundant here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) it is--there will be no excuse for mortals.
The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Diversification is natural. Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism.

The bible has judged. Yes a sect of Judaism, who served the true living God, a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- how do the blind get by that fact and still be lied to about a trinity existing?

Jesus said--FEW will find the road.
With God all things are possible.

Don't you?

You should ask God--YHVH(Jehovah)the Father.

The bible has judged. Yes a sect of Judaism, who served the true living God, a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- how do the blind get by that fact and still be lied to about a trinity existing?

Jesus didn't lie. The door is open to all. 99% chose the wrong door. Many say they serve Jesus--He says many are wrong-Matt 7:21-23

Don't you?

Sez who?

Don't you?

You should ask God--YHVH(Jehovah)the Father.
I did, he didn't answer. Got anything else or is that it?

Don't you?

Sez who?
History.

Jesus didn't lie. The door is open to all. 99% chose the wrong door. Many say they serve Jesus--He says many are wrong-Matt 7:21-23
Matthew 15:8

Don't you?

Sez who?
History.
More cherry picking I see.

So you believe in the bible. Good to know.

So you believe in the bible. Good to know.
I believe in a lot of things, Taz. For instance I believe that in the end there is right.

Sez who?
History.
More cherry picking I see.
Like most things that are not physical laws of nature it is probabilistic in nature, but that doesn't mean that there aren't moral laws of nature which exist independent of man.

Forum List

Back