Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

In truth, they idolize the just as fictional Republican Jesus

gyQsduB.jpg

99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--aren't--They do not listen to Jesus or his Father.
Do you still sin?

All sin and fall short of the glory of God. Some listen to Jesus and learn every utterance from God and apply those utterances daily.
Then maybe you should not be so critical of the faith of others.

34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--One is--and you want me to stay quiet?
Quiet? Or judgemental?

Diversification is natural. Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism.

99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--aren't--They do not listen to Jesus or his Father.
Do you still sin?

All sin and fall short of the glory of God. Some listen to Jesus and learn every utterance from God and apply those utterances daily.

34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--One is--and you want me to stay quiet?
Quiet? Or judgemental?

The bible has judged. Yes a sect of Judaism, who served the true living God, a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- how do the blind get by that fact and still be lied to about a trinity existing?

Do you still sin?

Quiet? Or judgemental?

The bible has judged. Yes a sect of Judaism, who served the true living God, a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--- how do the blind get by that fact and still be lied to about a trinity existing?
The Bible isn't judging me. You are. Choose wisely.

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Isn't god judging you? Or does he wait until you die to tally everything up?

Quiet? Or judgemental?

The bible is filled with judgement for all to read. God showed clearly what he does to false god worshippers. No trinity exists--it is 100% fact.

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Isn't god judging you? Or does he wait until you die to tally everything up?

Those who listened to Jesus and learned every utterance from God, know if they do right or wrong.
From these 2 lists of unacceptable sins-1Corinthians 6:9-11, Galations 5:19-21, along with all the false god worship and partaking off the table of demons--99% are mislead.

Quiet? Or judgemental?

The bible is filled with judgement for all to read. God showed clearly what he does to false god worshippers. No trinity exists--it is 100% fact.
It seems to me that you believe you are the only person who knows God's will.

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Don't you?

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.

Don't you?
Don't be silly. Of course I don't. The best I have is a big picture filled with lots of mysteries.
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.

The NT is mind altering. Given by God after the rest of the NT was completed, the Revelation further alters the mind.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to show to His servants things which must soon take place. He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bears record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near.” Rev 1:1-3

There are two distinctly different types of “Christian.”

The RevChristian and the Revlesschristian

The Revelation is addressed to and supremely important to servants of Jesus and all who aspire to be servants of Jesus.

Revlesschristians disregard and will not understand the Revelation because they do not aspire to be servants of Jesus.

The christians that comprise organized christianish religion are Revless. They need to heed “come out of her MY people”

Today, since the Great Whore cult and her Prot children cults are fully formed and out in the open, the difference in the RevChristians and Revlesschristians is obvious.

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our end of era scenario found nowhere else.

Don't you?
So you don't know what god wants? How can you follow someone if you don't even know what they want out of you? That's douche. Maximum.
You are in the same boat as the rest of us, Taz. I guess we will all just have to err on the side of caution.

Don't you?
You are in the same boat as the rest of us, Taz. I guess we will all just have to err on the side of caution.
Sorry, I'm not in your imaginary boat. Is there another fake flood coming? :biggrin:

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

gyQsduB.jpg

And that is it in a nutshell, they aren't Christians. They in fact act in all ways opposite of what Christ said and did.
/——-/ When did Christ say to murder unborn babies? When did Christ say the government should confiscate wealth from the productive and distribute it so the politicians could keep their power? When did Christ say two guys could get married? Need I go on?
Sorry, but Pro-Lifers have nothing to say anymore. Nothing worth listening to.

gyQsduB.jpg

And that is it in a nutshell, they aren't Christians. They in fact act in all ways opposite of what Christ said and did.
/——-/ When did Christ say to murder unborn babies? When did Christ say the government should confiscate wealth from the productive and distribute it so the politicians could keep their power? When did Christ say two guys could get married? Need I go on?
Sorry, but Pro-Lifers have nothing to say anymore. Nothing worth listening to.
/----/ "Sorry, but Pro-Lifers have nothing to say anymore. " And WTF are you, the USMB Hallway Monitor? Just try and shut us up, baby killer.

Republican Christians reject the New Testament, and have a way shittier attitude about the Old Testament than Jews do.
/——/ You are lashing out because Christians reject your gaye lifestyle
Sounds like you spend a lot of time thinking about the gay lifestyle
/---- I spend time thinking how perverted that lifestyle is and how you Progs attack the church for sticking to our core beliefs. Yes I do think about that.
"sticking to our core beliefs".....:71:

Don't you?
Sorry, I'm not in your imaginary boat. Is there another fake flood coming? :biggrin:
Of course you are. You're agnostic. :lol:

Quiet? Or judgemental?

Jesus said--FEW will find the road.

Don't you?

That is sad. Because God assured--truth would be abundant here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) it is--there will be no excuse for mortals.

Forum List

Back