Why do republicans continue to delude themselves by believing they are Christian?

Jesus said--FEW will find the road.
With God all things are possible.

Jesus didn't lie. The door is open to all. 99% chose the wrong door. Many say they serve Jesus--He says many are wrong-Matt 7:21-23
Matthew 15:8
So you believe in the bible. Good to know.
I believe in a lot of things, Taz. For instance I believe that in the end there is right.
So if you believe in the bible, were there kangaroos on the Ark? How did they get there?

Jesus didn't lie. The door is open to all. 99% chose the wrong door. Many say they serve Jesus--He says many are wrong-Matt 7:21-23
I believe in a lot of things, Taz. For instance I believe that in the end there is right.
So if you believe in the bible, were there kangaroos on the Ark? How did they get there?
Let me know when you want to have a serious discussion.

That is sad. Because God assured--truth would be abundant here in these last days( Daniel 12:4) it is--there will be no excuse for mortals.
The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.
Sez who?
History.
More cherry picking I see.
Like most things that are not physical laws of nature it is probabilistic in nature, but that doesn't mean that there aren't moral laws of nature which exist independent of man.
Like what?

The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted.
Sez who?
History.
Like most things that are not physical laws of nature it is probabilistic in nature, but that doesn't mean that there aren't moral laws of nature which exist independent of man.
Like what?
Like the predictable surprises of normalizing deviance from a standard.

You're stumped. Got it.

You're stumped. Got it.
Not at all. Just not interested in wasting my time discussing something that I have explained to you dozens of times, Taz.

The bible is filled with judgement for all to read. God showed clearly what he does to false god worshippers. No trinity exists--it is 100% fact.
It seems to me that you believe you are the only person who knows God's will.

Jesus said--FEW will find the road.

Yes--99% of all religion claiming to be Christian = Matt 15:8

Like what?
No, what's a "moral law of nature"? Name 3.

You're stumped. Got it.
Not at all. Just not interested in wasting my time discussing something that I have explained to you dozens of times, Taz.
You quote the bible but then don't believe ion the veracity of the flood story. Classic cherry picker. But how do you explain that?

Sure, they call themselves Christian, but their “I got mine - fuck everyone else” philosophy on politics exposes them as frauds. They just call themselves Christians because it gives them the undeserved warm and fuzzies.

In truth, they idolize the just as fictional Republican Jesus

gyQsduB.jpg

No I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself..

Not what Jesus says.

Leftist Progressives have replaced God with GOVERNMENT control.

I doubt that. The right has this bad problem with making things up about the left that generally is in stark contrast to what's going on.

Like what?
SparkNotes: Leviathan: Book I, Chapters 14-16

You're stumped. Got it.
You quote the bible but then don't believe ion the veracity of the flood story. Classic cherry picker. But how do you explain that?
I can live with you believing that. :smile:

Like what?
Finally, a fucking link! :lol:

So the first law is this " "That every man, ought to endeavour Peace, as farre as he can hope of obtaining it; and when he cannot obtain it, that he may seek, and use, all helps and advantages of Warre." Try for peace but if the other guy doesn't give it to you then kill ruthlessly? They got this law through reason? And philosophy? So it's simply a philosophical discussion from the 18th century (!!) and such a law doesn't actually exist. In fact, it's not even a law, really, because what's the penalty for breaking it? Who metes out the punishment?

This one makes no sense at all "The third law of nature states that it is not enough simply to make contracts, but that we are required to keep the contracts we make. This law of nature is the foundation for the concept of "Justice."" What does keeping contacts have to do with justice?

The rest of them are like the 10 commandments, like, "9) Pride should be avoided; " That's not even a law. And why would it be not good to take pride in your accomplishments, for example? The rest are sort of similar, vague feel good sound bites that don't have the weight or reach of a real law.

One more question, if you believe that the bible is true, like these "laws", did Noah have kangaroos on his boat, and how did they get there?

Last edited:
Like what?

So the first law is this " "That every man, ought to endeavour Peace, as farre as he can hope of obtaining it; and when he cannot obtain it, that he may seek, and use, all helps and advantages of Warre." Try for peace but if the other guy doesn't give it to you then kill ruthlessly? They got this law through reason? And philosophy? So it's simply a philosophical discussion from the 18th century (!!) and such a law doesn't actually exist. In fact, it's not even a law, really, because what's the penalty for breaking it? Who metes out the punishment?

This one makes no sense at all "The third law of nature states that it is not enough simply to make contracts, but that we are required to keep the contracts we make. This law of nature is the foundation for the concept of "Justice."" What does keeping contacts have to do with justice?

The rest of them are like the 10 commandments, like, "9) Pride should be avoided; " That's not even a law. And why would it be not good to take pride in your accomplishments, for example? The rest are sort of similar, vague feel good sound bites that don't have the weight or reach of a real law.

One more question, if you believe that the bible is true, like these "laws", did Noah have kangaroos on his boat, and how did they get there?
It's not so much this has all gone over your head as much as it you ducked.

Republicans are not Christians. They just stole the name and slapped it on a sick ideology, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus.

Like what?

So you can't explain your link. Got it.

Why would I? It would just go over your head while in the ducking position.

Not ducking, you are. "Pride should be avoided", this is more of a suggestion, not a law, and which has nothing to do with nature that I can see.

Not ducking, you are. "Pride should be avoided", this is more of a suggestion, not a law, and which has nothing to do with nature that I can see.
If you aren't ducking then you wouldn't need for me to explain the link, Taz.

Forum List

Back