Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

That's what I meant.

And I'm not losing the argument...Charlie.

:lol:

I hardly think acknowledging the threat radical Islam is to our nation is over-exagerating it.

Nor do I ever think it's wise to say something can "never" happen. Experience tells me that when people start saying bad things can "never" happen, life answers by making it happen.

What about when people start saying this will happen unless we break the Constitution to stop it from happening?

You are a hack.

Who, besides yourself, is encouraging people to break the Constitution?

This is what happens when you ask bigots to give a logical explanation for why they're bigotted.

"I'm going to make an assumption about 2 billion people based on the actions of .0000005% of them."

Complete and utter insanity.

What do the actions of a billion people have to do with what is in the Koran and the Hadiths?

Do all Buddhists reach nirvana as is taught by their faith?

Do all Christians become saints?

The shaheed (martyr) is the highest of high in Islam in the eyes of Allah. Just because not all Muslims are mujahedeen does not change the fact that jihad is an intrinsic part of the religion.

This is what happens when you ask bigots to give a logical explanation for why they're bigotted.

"I'm going to make an assumption about 2 billion people based on the actions of .0000005% of them."

Complete and utter insanity.

What do the actions of a billion people have to do with what is in the Koran and the Hadiths?

Do all Buddhists reach nirvana as is taught by their faith?

Do all Christians become saints?

The shaheed (martyr) is the highest of high in Islam in the eyes of Allah. Just because not all Muslims are mujahedeen does not change the fact that jihad is an intrinsic part of the religion.

:clap2:

What is the biggest threat to our country?

1 Terrorists
2. Illegal immigrants
3. Gangs
4 Communists
5 Right wing militias

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.

We know there will never be Sharia Law in this country, dumbass. Thanks for sharing that.

But fear not!

You may continue to beat your wife, parise Allah, and fuck your goat in the privacy of your own home, you filthy Muslim POS
wait a minute!!!....Marc...are you a Muslim?....i thought you liked the 3 Stooges?.....Muslims are not supposed to watch them guys.....:eusa_eh:

That doesn't even make sense. Surely there are dangerous Muslims. Just like there are dangerous blacks, whites, Hispanics. Of course, in my mind, the most dangerous are right wingers. Simply judging by what they have done to this country in the last 10 years.

For global warming, the climate is changing. It can be measured. In fact, only 6% of scientists are Republican. Naturally, the right wingers are skeptical about anything involving science. It's to be expected. The vast majority, however, believe we were "shimmered" into being from dirt by a mysterious caucasian looking mystical and occult "entity". That can't be denied. Even by them. Three times and they pull a "St. Peter".

Of course, in my mind, the most dangerous are right wingers. Simply judging by what they have done to this country in the last 10 years.

people like you Dean on the FAR Left are just as dangerous as any far Righty....

In fact, only 6% of scientists are Republican.

yea we know Dean....its gotten to be a comical Mantra around here.....

The vast majority, however, believe we were "shimmered" into being

no Dean your thinking of the Transporters on Star Trek....

Three times and they pull a "St. Peter".

where i come from we just call it beating off.....

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

The Red Menace is gone.....Russia is a democracy and China and Viet Nam are our trade partners

If the Republicans can no longer make you fear the Communists they have to use Muslims and Mexicans in their place

If the Republicans can no longer make you fear the Communists they have to use Muslims and Mexicans in their place

Most Muslims want to kills us at any opportunity.Mexicans are coming into the country illegally,killing people in the middle of the night as they sleep.They are draining our resources as they flood our health care system.When our Governors try to take steps to slow them down some our little community organizer in chief sics the Attorney General on
them and files suit.

What was that you mentioned about fear....I think it has it's merit. :eek:

Please explain what you mean when you say this.

If you mean that Sharia law will never be imposed as long as the Constitution is still in force, I will agree with that. If you mean that it will never happen withing the geographical confines currently defined as the United States of America, that is an entirely different statement, and I would have to say that you cannot way anything like that with any degree of certainty.

I have no idea. Could it be because the stated intent of Muslims is exactly that?

Is your refusal to answer questions about Muslims and slavery the result of the far left fringe idiocy instilled in you by our school system, or is it simply that you are stupid beyond belief?

No you aren't, you are trying to be a troll, and failing miserably.

[EDIT] I meant to say "Muslims" not "Radical Islam". It changes the tone of the thread quite significantly.

How does it change the tone of the thread? Can you explain the difference between radical Islam and moderate Muslims that support suicide bombings of civilian targets?

Fearmongering is the cornerstone of american politics, your hero democrats do it, their hero republicans do it.

Method of fear is just different, they've chosen to pathway of islamophobia, your side has chosen the pathway of man made global warming. Neither side wants either of these things debated, just assumed to be fact.

That doesn't even make sense. Surely there are dangerous Muslims. Just like there are dangerous blacks, whites, Hispanics. Of course, in my mind, the most dangerous are right wingers. Simply judging by what they have done to this country in the last 10 years.

For global warming, the climate is changing. It can be measured. In fact, only 6% of scientists are Republican. Naturally, the right wingers are skeptical about anything involving science. It's to be expected. The vast majority, however, believe we were "shimmered" into being from dirt by a mysterious caucasian looking mystical and occult "entity". That can't be denied. Even by them. Three times and they pull a "St. Peter".

Polls have shown that 25% of young Muslims in the United States of America think that suicide bombings of civilian targets is sometimes justified. If a poll had shown that 6% of young Christians in this country thought the same way you would be posting it everywhere, and pointing out how dangerous Christians are. You actually argue that Christians are dangerous without that type of statistics, yet you completely dismiss and ignore the danger Muslims pose because someone might think you are a racist for pointing it out.

Fearmongering is the cornerstone of american politics, your hero democrats do it, their hero republicans do it.

Method of fear is just different, they've chosen to pathway of islamophobia, your side has chosen the pathway of man made global warming. Neither side wants either of these things debated, just assumed to be fact.

Polls have shown that 25% of young Muslims in the United States of America think that suicide bombings of civilian targets is sometimes justified. If a poll had shown that 6% of young Christians in this country thought the same way you would be posting it everywhere, and pointing out how dangerous Christians are. You actually argue that Christians are dangerous without that type of statistics, yet you completely dismiss and ignore the danger Muslims pose because someone might think you are a racist for pointing it out.

Yes its a known fact liberals hate Christians and love to lick the balls of muslim savage animals.

I hardly think acknowledging the threat radical Islam is to our nation is over-exagerating it.

Nor do I ever think it's wise to say something can "never" happen. Experience tells me that when people start saying bad things can "never" happen, life answers by making it happen.

What about when people start saying this will happen unless we break the Constitution to stop it from happening?

You are a hack.

Who said that?

I guess you have a point.

There is nothing to understand in radical Far RW reactionary fringers.

They are just insane.

So because you don't understand someone else, the problem isn't your laziness or inability to comprehend, it's because they are simply insane.

That's exactly what I was going to say to you...about the Muslims.

That was not your question. You didn't ask about muslims. You asked about radical muslims, and we are answering that question.

Forum List

Back