Why Do Republicans Use so much Welfare while claiming they are against it?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
welfarestates2.gif

Do repubs vote for republicans to keep the govt gravy train chugging along?

Fucking idiot. This shit is old

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rank State African-American Alone
Population (2010)[1] % African-American
1 Mississippi 1,074,200 37.30%
2 Louisiana 1,452,396 31.98%
3 Georgia 2,950,435 30.02%
4 Maryland 1,700,298 29.44%
5 South Carolina 1,290,684 28.48%
6 Alabama 1,251,311 26.38%
7 North Carolina 2,048,628 21.60%
8 Delaware 191,814 20.95%
9 Virginia 1,551,399 19.91%
10 Tennessee 1,055,689 16.78%

Maybe it's because they're seeing, first-hand, the effects of the welfare state? Is it inconceivable to you that someone could vote for policies based on principle, rather than short term self interest?

the only ones you'll need to worry about explaining these questions to is your, grandchildren and great grandchildren and how you stood up for selling them out

This is a stupid baited thread.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

I am, if you voted Republican in the past two election cycles and apply for welfare, you should be automatically denied.

Your Republican brothers and sisters will provide for you. Not me.

I am, if you voted Republican in the past two election cycles and apply for welfare, you should be automatically denied.

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.
Shocked, I tell ya, I'm just shocked. :eusa_eh:

this BS has been debunked before.

there is simply no proof it is republicans in those states who are receiving welfare. and even assuming republicans are, there is no proof they constitute a majority. and not all republicans are against welfare, rather the abuse of welfare.

/thread

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.

Career has nothing to do with it. I would cut Dems off welfare pretty quickly.

I just hate giving money to Repubs who, on the one hand bitch constantly about welfare, then apply for it. That is called "hypocrisy" and I hate that.

You would be willing to help out a Republican family that was denied welfare. Wouldn't you? Would all you repubs take in a down and out repub family needing welfare?

Sure you would, Right?

I just hate giving money to Repubs who, on the one hand bitch constantly about welfare, then apply for it. That is called "hypocrisy" and I hate that.

You would be willing to help out a Republican family that was denied welfare. Wouldn't you? Would all you repubs take in a down and out repub family needing welfare?

Sure you would, Right?

I help out who ever needs it, son. Democrat, republican, Independent, anyone who needs it. I also mentor the young men who are democrats, republicans or just confused what affiliation they believe in.
One thing you forget is that we are all Americans, dumbass. Grow up!!!!!

Hate mongering is so unbecoming maybe that is why liberal women are...well you know.

Your insanely inane question is like when are democrats going to stop beating their wives. Or don't liberals understand the difference between being fiscally responsible, which is what the right really wants, and not? No one wants welfare cut to those who really need it. But when welfare is used to buy drugs and alcohol now that is a problem. Help up not a hand out.

Sure you would, Right?

Please provide one or two threads stated where anyone was whining about welfare. It is waste that is whined about and it is a shame that you can't understand that and you use people less fortunate then, I guess, yourself for political fodder.

welfarestates2.gif

Do you have some kind of evidence that the people who are using welfare are Republicans who say they are against it, or are we just supposed to jump to stupid conclusions because of the pretty colors used?

Are you saying the people who are using the welfare dont vote republican in ALL the Republican states?

Forum List

Back