Why Do Republicans Use so much Welfare while claiming they are against it?

i'm saying that just because a state votes red, doesn't mean republicans are on welfare. i have no doubt some are, but you're making it out as if it is only republicans on welfare in those states. you have zero proof any republicans are on welfare.

correlation does not equal your conclusion here. for all we know only democrats are on welfare in those states. you have no proof to the contrary.

Great! Is that all you got?

I didnt make it SEEM like anything. You saw the chart and information and you, out of reflex, said "Nuuhhhh Uhhhh" then proceeded to drop gems like dems and repubs live in states together.

I appreciate it, I really do. The consistently red states receive more welfare. Care to explain that one? I dont blame you if you dont.

care to explain this.....
something like 34% of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the population lives there…are they mostly Republicans?....i dont blame you if you cant answer.....TM's and Dean ignored the question.....maybe you wont....

Link?

Is California the welfare capital? | UTSanDiego.com
Great! Is that all you got?

I didnt make it SEEM like anything. You saw the chart and information and you, out of reflex, said "Nuuhhhh Uhhhh" then proceeded to drop gems like dems and repubs live in states together.

I appreciate it, I really do. The consistently red states receive more welfare. Care to explain that one? I dont blame you if you dont.

something like 34% of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the population lives there…are they mostly Republicans?....i dont blame you if you cant answer.....TM's and Dean ignored the question.....maybe you wont....

Link?

Is California the welfare capital? | UTSanDiego.com

Link?

Interesting. So what should I conclude from this that I cannot conclude from the red states welfare facts?

And that is not a rebuttal. Thats just crying...

nope it was in fact a rebuttal backed up with logic. you, however, have once again failed to back up your claim in the OP and your thread title. you can't even counter my points, they are likely way above your intelligence capability.

you're the one crying because you know you don't have boo to back up your claim and you know deep down you are full of meadowmuffins and you're deeply sad about it. so you will now not respond with any logic or facts, only ad homs like you do everytime you get busted.

What is it with repubs that makes them think they gum flapping is substitute for proof?

I provided the link your rebuttal is "you make it seem like" and "not all of them are repubs" ok. But it still shows that ALL of the Republican states....ALL of them...Use welfare more than the blue states.

I guess you'd understand better if this was a thread about Detriot right?

All blue states use less welfare than ALL republican states. What say you?

why-do-republicans-use-so-much-welfare-while-claiming-they-are-against-it

that is the title to your thread. you are now back peddling because you got busted. just admit it and move on. you claimed republicans are using welfare, not that it was about red states, but republicans using welfare.

stop lying about what you claimed.

Interesting. So what should I conclude from this that I cannot conclude from the red states welfare facts?

That a blue state happens to be by far the one who has the most welfare recipients.
Why don't you ask Harry....I just provided the link and a striking observation.

The biggest state has the most people on welfare ok....and the red states suck up most of the welfare. I agree.

Whats the problem?

I also noticed that 7 against 1 and not one of them have provided facts just smoke and mirrors but when asked about Cali suddenly they have no problem providing proof.

Weird huh?

That a blue state happens to be by far the one who has the most welfare recipients.

The biggest state has the most people on welfare ok....and the red states suck up most of the welfare. I agree.

Whats the problem?

You've moved the bar haven't you....from republicans-democrats to red-blue.
I would imagine of the number of republicans and democrats who receive welfare, democrats would be the overall winner....maybe we can agree on that.

Last edited:
Fucking idiot. This shit is old

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rank State African-American Alone
Population (2010)[1] % African-American
1 Mississippi 1,074,200 37.30%
2 Louisiana 1,452,396 31.98%
3 Georgia 2,950,435 30.02%
4 Maryland 1,700,298 29.44%
5 South Carolina 1,290,684 28.48%
6 Alabama 1,251,311 26.38%
7 North Carolina 2,048,628 21.60%
8 Delaware 191,814 20.95%
9 Virginia 1,551,399 19.91%
10 Tennessee 1,055,689 16.78%

You miss the point. Why aren't those red states examples of the economic miracle and wealth creation that conservatives claim their policies will create if and when they're in charge?

I also noticed that 7 against 1 and not one of them have provided facts just smoke and mirrors but when asked about Cali suddenly they have no problem providing proof.

Weird huh?

odd, you have yet to provide a single shred of truth or fact regarding your thread title. and when your conclusion is countered, you cry like a baby and claim it is smoke and mirrors.

are you this dumb on purpose?

nope it was in fact a rebuttal backed up with logic. you, however, have once again failed to back up your claim in the OP and your thread title. you can't even counter my points, they are likely way above your intelligence capability.

you're the one crying because you know you don't have boo to back up your claim and you know deep down you are full of meadowmuffins and you're deeply sad about it. so you will now not respond with any logic or facts, only ad homs like you do everytime you get busted.

What is it with repubs that makes them think they gum flapping is substitute for proof?

I provided the link your rebuttal is "you make it seem like" and "not all of them are repubs" ok. But it still shows that ALL of the Republican states....ALL of them...Use welfare more than the blue states.

that is the title to your thread. you are now back peddling because you got busted. just admit it and move on. you claimed republicans are using welfare, not that it was about red states, but republicans using welfare.

I dont even know what you are talking about anymore dude. Care to comment on the topic or do you want to stare at me some more?

Read the avatar...thats all you have is personal

Whats the problem?

You've moved the bar haven't you....from republicans-democrats to red-blue.
I would imagine of the number of republicans and democrats who receive welfare, democrats would be the overall winner....maybe we can agree on that.

I didnt move any bar. You're saying that a blue state uses more welfare. I say that all red states use more welfare than blue. We are both talking about 2 different things.

Last edited:

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

West Virginia is only 3.5% black.
Alaska only 3% black.
Kentucky a whopping 8%.

Oops, that kind of shoots that theory out of the water.

Perhaps it's a 150 years of failed conservative policies in Red States? You can't be against education and science and expect to succeed in today's modern world. Try to figure out why.

I dont even know what you are talking about anymore dude. Care to comment on the topic or do you want to stare at me some more?

i talk directly about your thread title and somehow i'm not talking about the topic? :confused:

you cannot be this stupid....oh wait you can, you don't even know what radio waves are.

i talk directly about your thread title and somehow i'm not talking about the topic? :confused:

you cannot be this stupid....oh wait you can, you don't even know what radio waves are.

Heres a hint: The bolded is not on topic.

Still confused?

That article is all over the place and didnt refute anything.

Refute ?

It simply shows that your designating them as so called Red States is a red herring to begin with.

Wait so its not true...

Additionally, people seem to forget that many of these states used to be solid democratic strongholds.

Old habits die hard.

But it is true?

Did you know that Atlanta consists of over half of Georgia's population? By rank, Atlanta is the 9th largest metropolitan area in the country. Of Georgia's 2,950,435 African American citizens, 1,707,913 of them live in Metropolitan Atlanta according to the 2010 Census.

Here's the kicker. Atlanta is presided over by a Democratic Mayor, Kasim Reed.

(Note, Metropolitan Atlanta consists of 39 counties and 6.1 million people.)

Forum List

Back