Why Do Republicans Use so much Welfare while claiming they are against it?

Fucking idiot. This shit is old

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rank State African-American Alone
Population (2010)[1] % African-American
1 Mississippi 1,074,200 37.30%
2 Louisiana 1,452,396 31.98%
3 Georgia 2,950,435 30.02%
4 Maryland 1,700,298 29.44%
5 South Carolina 1,290,684 28.48%
6 Alabama 1,251,311 26.38%
7 North Carolina 2,048,628 21.60%
8 Delaware 191,814 20.95%
9 Virginia 1,551,399 19.91%
10 Tennessee 1,055,689 16.78%

You miss the point. Why aren't those red states examples of the economic miracle and wealth creation that conservatives claim their policies will create if and when they're in charge?

I can only speak for Georgia, which has a GDP of $403.1 billion. If Georgia was a stand alone country it would be the 28th largest economy in the world (out of 192 countries). We're the economic hub of the South, Mustang.

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.
Shocked, I tell ya, I'm just shocked. :eusa_eh:

Career has nothing to do with it. I would cut Dems off welfare pretty quickly.

I just hate giving money to Repubs who, on the one hand bitch constantly about welfare, then apply for it. That is called "hypocrisy" and I hate that.

You would be willing to help out a Republican family that was denied welfare. Wouldn't you? Would all you repubs take in a down and out repub family needing welfare?

Sure you would, Right?

I help out who ever needs it, son. Democrat, republican, Independent, anyone who needs it. I also mentor the young men who are democrats, republicans or just confused what affiliation they believe in.
One thing you forget is that we are all Americans, dumbass. Grow up!!!!!

You have got to be kidding.

I dont even know what you are talking about anymore dude. Care to comment on the topic or do you want to stare at me some more?

Read the avatar...thats all you have is personal

i talk directly about your thread title and somehow i'm not talking about the topic? :confused:

you cannot be this stupid....oh wait you can, you don't even know what radio waves are.

Heres a hint: The bolded is not on topic.

Still confused?

that is because you dishonestly claimed i did not refer to the thread topic in my prior post. i clearly did. so you are either stupid or dishonest. which is it?

i'll sum up my response to the thread topic/title:

just because a state votes red, does not mean republicans are using welfare.

care to answer that, because so far all you've done is run away from it.

i talk directly about your thread title and somehow i'm not talking about the topic? :confused:

you cannot be this stupid....oh wait you can, you don't even know what radio waves are.

Heres a hint: The bolded is not on topic.

Still confused?

that is because you dishonestly claimed i did not refer to the thread topic in my prior post. i clearly did. so you are either stupid or dishonest. which is it?

i'll sum up my response to the thread topic/title:

just because a state votes red, does not mean republicans are using welfare.

care to answer that, because so far all you've done is run away from it.

Yeah you said that on page 1 and 2 and 3

Are you saying the people who are using the welfare dont vote republican in ALL the Republican states?

you do realize there are democrats in those states...

you fail again

Wait...theres what?

So you're saying all the dems are using up all the welfare but they just arent voting? Or...what are you saying exactly?

Repubs and Dems live in states?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious again. I really do appreciate it. :cuckoo:

how is that not on the thread topic?

How did I run from it when I already addressed drama queen?

You mad...

W48KvFa.gif

you never answered it. you claimed it wasn't a response, it was crying, then you claimed it wasn't on the thread topic and here you are again, not answering questions.

how was my comment not on thread topic?

You didn't need evidence why should anyone else?

Right, if you ignore my link and pic it looks just like your "Nuh Uhhh" posts

Oh you had some pretty pictures and made some asinine comparisons but what you don't do it put the republicans in the welfare lines over the democrats that live in those states. You make a wild ass conjecture and you expect everyone to think you're a Mensa candidate.

Actually you are just stirring the shit pot as does TM and most other liberals.
It's all they have...rhetoric. No facts. Truth eludes them with a vengeance.

This is a stupid baited thread.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

I am, if you voted Republican in the past two election cycles and apply for welfare, you should be automatically denied.

Your Republican brothers and sisters will provide for you. Not me.

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.
Shocked, I tell ya, I'm just shocked. :eusa_eh:
Those whom receive it rather than work usually are. Can't jump off the gravy train they might have to work for a living. The might have to become responsible for their miserable lives that they foisted upon themselves.

This is a stupid baited thread.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

The net has turned into a frayed hammock that is about to fall apart. The welfare state is not sustainable no matter if they took all the money from the supposedly uber rich.

Right, if you ignore my link and pic it looks just like your "Nuh Uhhh" posts

Oh you had some pretty pictures and made some asinine comparisons but what you don't do it put the republicans in the welfare lines over the democrats that live in those states. You make a wild ass conjecture and you expect everyone to think you're a Mensa candidate.

Missed the first page eh?

Didn't these people on welfare have 12 years of public education? How could anyone who has had 12 years of education be on welfare?

Great! Is that all you got?

I didnt make it SEEM like anything. You saw the chart and information and you, out of reflex, said "Nuuhhhh Uhhhh" then proceeded to drop gems like dems and repubs live in states together.

I appreciate it, I really do. The consistently red states receive more welfare. Care to explain that one? I dont blame you if you dont.

care to explain this.....
something like 34% of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the population lives there…are they mostly Republicans?....i dont blame you if you cant answer.....TM's and Dean ignored the question.....maybe you wont....

Link?

have at it....

Is California the welfare capital? | UTSanDiego.com

Nation's largest welfare state makes deep cuts - BusinessWeek

California leads the nation in poverty, welfare, taxes, housing costs

I also noticed that 7 against 1 and not one of them have provided facts just smoke and mirrors but when asked about Cali suddenly they have no problem providing proof.

Weird huh?

sorry i provided stuff for my State.....i cant speak for others....here is another interesting thing about my State that many people here who told me my State is doing great economically.....after i told them the rich Counties are doing ok...but... ..when i said Cal has 30 of 58 Counties with 9% better UE and 15 of them are at 10% or better they disappeared....run your curser over each County to see....

California Counties: California?s unemployment rate by county - Data Desk - Los Angeles Times

care to explain this.....
something like 34% of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the population lives there…are they mostly Republicans?....i dont blame you if you cant answer.....TM's and Dean ignored the question.....maybe you wont....

Link?

have at it....

Is California the welfare capital? | UTSanDiego.com

Nation's largest welfare state makes deep cuts - BusinessWeek

California leads the nation in poverty, welfare, taxes, housing costs

California also gives twice as much to the country as the next state, Texas. California only gets back 78 cents for every dollar taken. Imagine if they were able to keep their money and not have it used on states like West Virginia and Kentucy

Missed the first page eh?
Not at all.

Forum List

Back