Why Do Republicans Use so much Welfare while claiming they are against it?

California also gives twice as much to the country as the next state, Texas. California only gets back 78 cents for every dollar taken. Imagine if they were able to keep their money and not have it used on states like West Virginia and Kentucy

That is the liberal paradox.

California is large state with a huge agricultural base as well as Hollywood, and lots of other natural resources. Liberals would view them as rich and, of course, subject them to the progressive taxation.

What you are advocating for is a more decentralized approach to things. And that would be great in my view.

Just kill Obamacare and we'll talk.

Last edited:

California also gives twice as much to the country as the next state, Texas. California only gets back 78 cents for every dollar taken. Imagine if they were able to keep their money and not have it used on states like West Virginia and Kentucy

i have no problems with that Dean.....the rest of the Country has been riding on Ca.,NY and Texas economic coat tails for quite some time.....its time for the rest of you to start taking care of yourselves....

welfarestates2.gif

Do repubs vote for republicans to keep the govt gravy train chugging along?

Do BLACKS keep voting for democrats to keep their bills from interfering with their crack and baby making addiction?

West Virginia is only 3.5% black.
Alaska only 3% black.
Kentucky a whopping 8% black.

How do you explain those states?

I don't dumbass. I was just painting with a broad brush like the op.

You idiots claim "we" are against what we're partaking in. Problem with that idiotic blanket statement is you don't know who, if any, of the rightwing posters here are getting welfare.

This thread is as stupid as you are.

Do BLACKS keep voting for democrats to keep their bills from interfering with their crack and baby making addiction?

Alaska only 3% black.

You idiots claim "we" are against what we're partaking in. Problem with that idiotic blanket statement is you don't know who, if any, of the rightwing posters here are getting welfare.

If it hurts say ouch. You dont even have an answer you just want everyone to see your tear stained face.

I speak in generalities to further the conversation. You just bomb throw with no point.

Alaska only 3% black.

If it hurts say ouch. You dont even have an answer you just want everyone to see your tear stained face.

I speak in generalities to further the conversation. You just bomb throw with no point.

You speak in generalities so you can't be pinned to any particular point of view. And you're trolling, so bombs away

welfarestates2.gif

The problem with these graphs is that there are many forms of federal spending, many of them having nothing to do with welfare.

BINGO

That, and the fact that actual welfare statistics do not give data along party affiliation lines of those receiving help...

But hey, the OP is a self appointed know-it-all, why would he need actual proof, fact, and data??

You speak in generalities so you can't be pinned to any particular point of view. And you're trolling, so bombs away

I stated mine where is your point. Is it here somewhere?

welfarestates2.gif

The problem with these graphs is that there are many forms of federal spending, many of them having nothing to do with welfare.

BINGO

That, and the fact that actual welfare statistics do not give data along party affiliation lines of those receiving help...

But hey, the OP is a self appointed know-it-all, why would he need actual proof, fact, and data??

Bolded: Those "facts" never existed. BUT it does show that red states across the board are welfare whores. Across the board.

Now explain (or dont) that all you want but thats a fact

I stated mine where is your point. Is it here somewhere?

Need a schematic?

Y O U A R E T R O L L I N G

BINGO

Bolded: Those "facts" never existed. BUT it does show that red states across the board are welfare whores. Across the board.

Hence, you have no actual correlation to your statement...

The government money is not inherently WELFARE money.. there is no correlation between those actually receiving welfare money and political affiliation.. There is no proof or correlation that because a state that overall votes 1 way for representation (in the recent timeframe) has the same majority in government assistance statistics based on party affiliation

You are full of shit, and so is your silly assumption, troll

BINGO

The government money is not inherently WELFARE money.. there is no correlation between those actually receiving welfare money and political affiliation.. There is no proof or correlation that because a state that overall votes 1 way for representation (in the recent timeframe) has the same majority in government assistance statistics based on party affiliation

Translation: Nuhhh uhhh.

I dont have to prove it. The chart proves enough and you have nothing for it but whine.

Whine some more this time face the chart while you do it

I dont have to prove it. The chart proves enough and you have nothing for it but whine.

your chart does not prove republicans use welfare dumbass

Republican states do tho...thats how much they are against welfare. They want to use it all up so no one else gets it.

Across the board...ALL republican states. Thats not a coincidence

Republican states do tho...thats how much they are against welfare. They want to use it all up so no one else gets it.

Across the board...ALL republican states. Thats not a coincidence

Troll fail

By your standard liberal states that vote for a republican governor must be secrete republicans huh?

Troll

This is a stupid baited thread.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

I am, if you voted Republican in the past two election cycles and apply for welfare, you should be automatically denied.

Your Republican brothers and sisters will provide for you. Not me.

You worry about providing for yourself, and we will all be better off. A twelve year old, school dropout could point out the ignorance in your assertion.

Continuing to post Democrat propaganda as some sort of truth indicates you lack a few brain cells, or you are a dishonest, partisan hack.

Red states and blue states are only red or blue on the margins. Taxes in blue states are paid by both Democrats and Republicans, and welfare in red states is taken by both Democrats and Republicans. On the whole, Republicans pay more taxes, and Democrats take more welfare. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back