Why Do Republicans Use so much Welfare while claiming they are against it?

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.
Shocked, I tell ya, I'm just shocked. :eusa_eh:

Career has nothing to do with it. I would cut Dems off welfare pretty quickly.

I just hate giving money to Repubs who, on the one hand bitch constantly about welfare, then apply for it. That is called "hypocrisy" and I hate that.

You would be willing to help out a Republican family that was denied welfare. Wouldn't you? Would all you repubs take in a down and out repub family needing welfare?

Sure you would, Right?

I help out who ever needs it, son. Democrat, republican, Independent, anyone who needs it. I also mentor the young men who are democrats, republicans or just confused what affiliation they believe in.
One thing you forget is that we are all Americans, dumbass. Grow up!!!!!

Hey dude, I ain't your "son". Unless you are 90. Are you that old?

How many welfare families do you support? Just curious on that one. Are they of the Democratic persuasion or the Republican persuasion. Or are they just down and out poor people?

As to that "we are all Americans" shit. You aren't a Republican are you? If you were, you would know better than to say shit like that. Republicans (at least on here) seem to think they are more "American" than others on here.

Of course to me, they just seem like assholes. Where do you fit in.

Are you saying the people who are using the welfare dont vote republican in ALL the Republican states?

You didn't need evidence why should anyone else?

Right, if you ignore my link and pic it looks just like your "Nuh Uhhh" posts

Oh you had some pretty pictures and made some asinine comparisons but what you don't do it put the republicans in the welfare lines over the democrats that live in those states. You make a wild ass conjecture and you expect everyone to think you're a Mensa candidate.

Actually you are just stirring the shit pot as does TM and most other liberals.

Are you saying the people who are using the welfare dont vote republican in ALL the Republican states?

you do realize there are democrats in those states...

you fail again

Wait...theres what?

So you're saying all the dems are using up all the welfare but they just arent voting? Or...what are you saying exactly?

Repubs and Dems live in states?

You didn't need evidence why should anyone else?

Oh you had some pretty pictures and made some asinine comparisons but what you don't do it put the republicans in the welfare lines over the democrats that live in those states. You make a wild ass conjecture and you expect everyone to think you're a Mensa candidate.

Nice facts you got there. I have links...you have gum flap.

you fail again

Wait...theres what?

So you're saying all the dems are using up all the welfare but they just arent voting? Or...what are you saying exactly?

no, he is saying you are stupid.

If he isn't, I am.

I am, if you voted Republican in the past two election cycles and apply for welfare, you should be automatically denied.

Your Republican brothers and sisters will provide for you. Not me.

Wow, so YOU ARE for Welfare being a career, as long as it's a democrat receiving it.
Shocked, I tell ya, I'm just shocked. :eusa_eh:

I just hate giving money to Repubs who, on the one hand bitch constantly about welfare, then apply for it. That is called "hypocrisy" and I hate that.

There's nothing hypocritical about using government services you're forced to pay for, regardless of whether you vote for them or not.

you fail again

Wait...theres what?

i'm saying that just because a state votes red, doesn't mean republicans are on welfare. i have no doubt some are, but you're making it out as if it is only republicans on welfare in those states. you have zero proof any republicans are on welfare.

correlation does not equal your conclusion here. for all we know only democrats are on welfare in those states. you have no proof to the contrary.

Nice facts you got there. I have links...you have gum flap.

See this how idiotic is liberal mind. YOU made a claim and were called on that claim. NOW it is not the accuser that has to provide the evidence it is the person who made the claim, which is YOU. Now if you can't tell us that the majority in a state that receive welfare are Republicans and show the statistics then you have failed in your smear. As stated, republicans are not for ending welfare that is your first lie. Your second is that just because a state votes one way or the another has any bearing on who received welfare in that state.

Because Republicans on welfare vote for God, Guns and Country, and Benghazi and Fast & Furious.
Middle-class Republicans vote because black people use up all the money in the country, and Benghazi and Fast & Furious.
Rich Republicans vote Republican to screw the first two.

you fail again

Wait...theres what?

i'm saying that just because a state votes red, doesn't mean republicans are on welfare. i have no doubt some are, but you're making it out as if it is only republicans on welfare in those states. you have zero proof any republicans are on welfare.

correlation does not equal your conclusion here. for all we know only democrats are on welfare in those states. you have no proof to the contrary.

Great! Is that all you got?

I didnt make it SEEM like anything. You saw the chart and information and you, out of reflex, said "Nuuhhhh Uhhhh" then proceeded to drop gems like dems and repubs live in states together.

I appreciate it, I really do. The consistently red states receive more welfare. Care to explain that one? I dont blame you if you dont.

Wait...theres what?

I didnt make it SEEM like anything. You saw the chart and information and you, out of reflex, said "Nuuhhhh Uhhhh" then proceeded to drop gems like dems and repubs live in states together.

I appreciate it, I really do. The consistently red states receive more welfare. Care to explain that one? I dont blame you if you dont.

your thread title only mentions "republicans" using so much welfare... you fracking retarded step child. you're the one who made the claim and can't back it up. you claimed that republicans are taking welfare simply because those states are red. that is not proof. for all we know zero pubs are taking welfare. just because a state votes more republican than democrat, does not mean republicans are using welfare and/or complaining about it.

your sorry attempt at correlation and now your weak back peddle makes you look foolish. once you explain your comment about republicans and back up your claim then you can ask something.

your thread title only mentions "republicans" using so much welfare... you fracking retarded step child. you're the one who made the claim and can't back it up. you claimed that republicans are taking welfare simply because those states are red. that is not proof. for all we know zero pubs are taking welfare. just because a state votes more republican than democrat, does not mean republicans are using welfare and/or complaining about it.

your sorry attempt at correlation and now your weak back peddle makes you look foolish. once you explain your comment about republicans and back up your claim then you can ask something.

And that is not a rebuttal. Thats just crying...

You would be willing to help out a Republican family that was denied welfare. Wouldn't you? Would all you repubs take in a down and out repub family needing welfare?

Sure you would, Right?

I help out who ever needs it, son. Democrat, republican, Independent, anyone who needs it. I also mentor the young men who are democrats, republicans or just confused what affiliation they believe in.

How many welfare families do you support? Just curious on that one. Are they of the Democratic persuasion or the Republican persuasion. Or are they just down and out poor people?

As to that "we are all Americans" shit. You aren't a Republican are you? If you were, you would know better than to say shit like that. Republicans (at least on here) seem to think they are more "American" than others on here.

Son, can you define supporting? Only a goofball would ask about party affiliation regarding welfare.
Where do I fit in? I think your a liberal hack, no more and no less.

Last edited:
This is a stupid baited thread.

Having said that, I doubt there is anyone in either party that is against a temporary safety net for those who have fallen into some bad times. What has occurred is that Welfare has become a career for far too many people in this country. The people who have used the system as a career have hurt it for those who actually need it for temporary support.

and in many of those cases not a dam thing is done about it...im sure back in the days when the PO was delivering those checks you seen on your route as many as i have seen,people who were on welfare for a long dam time and im talking years.....

Sure you would, Right?

you are right Zeke,there are a bunch of righties here who come off like assholes....but there are a bunch of lefties here who also come off like they think their shit dont stink as well.....most of them are the die hard party people....."if you dont want what i want....then fuck you"......you see them here every day....Meister aint one of them.......

nope it was in fact a rebuttal backed up with logic. you, however, have once again failed to back up your claim in the OP and your thread title. you can't even counter my points, they are likely way above your intelligence capability.

you're the one crying because you know you don't have boo to back up your claim and you know deep down you are full of meadowmuffins and you're deeply sad about it. so you will now not respond with any logic or facts, only ad homs like you do everytime you get busted.

Wait...theres what?

care to explain this.....
something like 34% of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the population lives there…are they mostly Republicans?....i dont blame you if you cant answer.....TM's and Dean ignored the question.....maybe you wont....

nope it was in fact a rebuttal backed up with logic. you, however, have once again failed to back up your claim in the OP and your thread title. you can't even counter my points, they are likely way above your intelligence capability.

you're the one crying because you know you don't have boo to back up your claim and you know deep down you are full of meadowmuffins and you're deeply sad about it. so you will now not respond with any logic or facts, only ad homs like you do everytime you get busted.

What is it with repubs that makes them think they gum flapping is substitute for proof?

I provided the link your rebuttal is "you make it seem like" and "not all of them are repubs" ok. But it still shows that ALL of the Republican states....ALL of them...Use welfare more than the blue states.

I guess you'd understand better if this was a thread about Detriot right?

All blue states use less welfare than ALL republican states. What say you?

Forum List

Back