Why do repubs think that immigration is wrecking the economy yet in a separate conversation gloat...

...about how low the unemployment rate is under Trump? Nothing about it makes any sense.
How many threads are you going to start today that have no links?

Isn't that some kind of violation...which would be ironic because 22+ million illegals are in this country now with approx 60,000 coming in every month because Democrats, like you, don't like adhering / upholding rules / laws...

Not only do Dems / snowflakes refuse to acknowledge law but they intentionally break existing law to help facilitate the on-going illegal invasion...

It doesn't make sense to Billy how we can "gloat" about this economy in spite of the illegals in this country.

But it makes sense to him when Democrats say they want to see increased salaries, and usher in foreigners by the millions. It makes sense to him when Democrats complain about the rich not paying workers enough, but in the same breath, talk about taxing our job creators do death to provide Medicare for all, free college, and reparations for slavery to people that have never been enslaved.
What democrats support “ushering in foreigners by the millions”?

These Democrats.

Unknown.jpeg

If it doesn’t affect the unemployment numbers......why do we care?

An asteroid incoming from space doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272648

Pestilence in 3rd world countries doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272650

Mountains of plastic waste floating in the Philippine Ocean doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272649

Another brilliant post by the RingWormer.
Yes the issue is so pressing that we must put kids in cages without due process!

Show me one kid in a cage. You need some sort of containment to hold people FOR processing, nitwit. If there are so many of them, that is THEIR problem, not ours. WE DID NOT ASK FOR THEM HERE. Shall we prepare to give comfortable housing to a million a month? What about 10 million? WE ARE NOT A PRISON, knucklehead and if they don't like it, they should have stayed in Guatemala, Honduras or Mexico!

Since my journey down the rabbit hole in 1993 at the local INS Office, the officers at the local office there made it clear that...the Republican demigod, Regan actualy defanged the federal INS back in the early 80's A republican, and he gave them the first of many so called "Amnesty " it didn't work, and given this is thirty years on, proves it.

...about how low the unemployment rate is under Trump? Nothing about it makes any sense.
Who said immigration is wrecking our economy? Are you on drugs again, Billy0?
So why is it such a pressing concern then?
Why is ILLEGAL immigration such a pressing concern? ILLEGAL immigration? ILLEGAL Immigration???

So you are saying that you are high on drugs again. Got it. How cute.

Why is it you leftards so adamantly OPPOSE defending our border and enforcing our laws?
Like I get it it is a concern, but what doesn’t make sense is that you people are such drama queens about it and insist it is the #1 issue.

Isn't that some kind of violation...which would be ironic because 22+ million illegals are in this country now with approx 60,000 coming in every month because Democrats, like you, don't like adhering / upholding rules / laws...

Not only do Dems / snowflakes refuse to acknowledge law but they intentionally break existing law to help facilitate the on-going illegal invasion...

It doesn't make sense to Billy how we can "gloat" about this economy in spite of the illegals in this country.

But it makes sense to him when Democrats say they want to see increased salaries, and usher in foreigners by the millions. It makes sense to him when Democrats complain about the rich not paying workers enough, but in the same breath, talk about taxing our job creators do death to provide Medicare for all, free college, and reparations for slavery to people that have never been enslaved.

These Democrats.

View attachment 272651
Okay so they don’t want to turn away illegals at a hospital. See if they tried to enroll in something like Medicare, they wouldn’t qualify to begin with.

An asteroid incoming from space doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272648

Pestilence in 3rd world countries doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272650

Mountains of plastic waste floating in the Philippine Ocean doesn't affect our unemployment numbers.......why do we care? View attachment 272649

Yes the issue is so pressing that we must put kids in cages without due process!

Show me one kid in a cage. You need some sort of containment to hold people FOR processing, nitwit. If there are so many of them, that is THEIR problem, not ours. WE DID NOT ASK FOR THEM HERE. Shall we prepare to give comfortable housing to a million a month? What about 10 million? WE ARE NOT A PRISON, knucklehead and if they don't like it, they should have stayed in Guatemala, Honduras or Mexico!
Oh for processing! Oh how silly of me. So when does the processing begin? I mean right now they are just in cages and nothing else is happening. I’m sure there’s an explanation for that. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Also, why doesn’t Trump just deport them?

Who said immigration is wrecking our economy? Are you on drugs again, Billy0?
So why is it such a pressing concern then?
Why is ILLEGAL immigration such a pressing concern? ILLEGAL immigration? ILLEGAL Immigration???

So you are saying that you are high on drugs again. Got it. How cute.

Why is it you leftards so adamantly OPPOSE defending our border and enforcing our laws?
Like I get it it is a concern, but what doesn’t make sense is that you people are such drama queens about it and insist it is the #1 issue.
Because believe it or not there are actually Americans who are so stupid they insist we keep the border open (until Texas turns blue), requiring already hard working Americans to get second jobs to support the gov't bennies they say we must give to the ILLEGAL immigrants. That's a special kind of stupid.

As no human can be so dim as to not recognize the OBVIOUS truth in that, I must conclude that you are just another disingenuous, anti-American leftarded twat who hates this country, the people, the flag, the anthem, the Pledge of Allegiance, our Founding Dads, our Constitution, our ... well ... our everything.

Oh for processing! Oh how silly of me. So when does the processing begin? I mean right now they are just in cages and nothing else is happening. I’m sure there’s an explanation for that. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

If those kids are in cages (and they are not) then it only makes sense since DumBama spent the money for those kids cages when he was President, and our money should go to good use.

These Democrats.

View attachment 272651
Okay so they don’t want to turn away illegals at a hospital. See if they tried to enroll in something like Medicare, they wouldn’t qualify to begin with.

Whether they go to the hospital on Medicare or just go to the hospital, we Americans are paying for them. We are 21 trillion in debt and growing, and we can't even take care of all our own people yet, and now thanks to Democrats, we are the dumping ground of the world for us to take care of all others.

Democrats don't want to turn away foreigners at the hospital, at the border, at their sanctuary cities and states. They want those foreigners here for several reasons, the most important one to them is to make the white race a minority in this country for the first time in our history. That will give them the ability to turn our nation into a single-party government forever.

You people think that America will remain America just with different color people. I have bad news for you, the reason their countries are shitholes is not the location, but the people who inhabit those places. In time, they will be the majority and turn our country into one of theirs, because they are not coming here to be Americans, they are coming here to take advantage and change America.

And what happens when they get political power? They will put the final nail in the coffin. Don't believe me? Just look at the two most popular Congresswomen in the Democrat party today. So what happens when there are four of them, fourteen of them, forty of them or more?

Does the OP really not understand that flooding the job market with illegal, unskilled laborers will lower pay for Americans and take jobs from Americans?

:rolleyes:

Does the OP really not understand that flooding the job market with illegal, unskilled laborers will lower pay for Americans and take jobs from Americans?

:rolleyes:

There is a difference between not understanding it, and understanding it, but just not wanting to believe it.

If those kids are in cages (and they are not) then it only makes sense since DumBama spent the money for those kids cages when he was President, and our money should go to good use.

Those are not cages and this is not a Trump issue. Just more rhetorical divisive crap by the usual suspects to try to make an issue out of nothing. Billy0000 obvious cares far more about these stinking, dirty, foreigners all coming for a handout bringing kids that in many cases don't even belong to them than he does about his fellow American. That's one of the hold ups now in processing these people: half of them are criminals, the other half turn out not to even be real families. If Billy wants to know why it takes so long to process some dirty child from Guatemala brought here by someone not even related to him, maybe better to ask why it takes the courts 9 months just to process a simple open and shut worker's comp case for an American Employee!

Forum List

Back