Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.

Haha they have!

TwilightZoneThreeEyesAlien.jpg

I try to avoid atheists at all costs....bunch of wackos

It's not so much a matter of proof as it is a matter of plausibility. From a sterile unemotional philosophical point of view there is much more evidence for the proof of intelligent alien life than there is proof for the existance of the Classical Judeo Christian Jehova.

So far as "If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us." What !? .... you never heard of the prime directive, and do you understand the comncept behind it ... non interferance ??? As well who's to say they haven't contacted us at various points in our history ?

gollumring.gif

https://bestmovieshots.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/gollumring.gif?w=1100

I laughed heartily. You're just looking at things through your precious missing what's waiting below.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever, in any context. Take a deep breath and try again ... go ahead -- I see you've learned to use your words, now if you can just learn to sew them together ...

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.
Isn't God an alien? Is that what you are saying? There is no God?
The chicken or the egg ??

It's not so much a matter of proof as it is a matter of plausibility. From a sterile unemotional philosophical point of view there is much more evidence for the proof of intelligent alien life than there is proof for the existance of the Classical Judeo Christian Jehova.

So far as "If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us." What !? .... you never heard of the prime directive, and do you understand the comncept behind it ... non interferance ??? As well who's to say they haven't contacted us at various points in our history ?

gollumring.gif

I laughed heartily. You're just looking at things through your precious missing what's waiting below.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever, in any context. Take a deep breath and try again ... go ahead -- I see you've learned to use your words, now if you can just learn to sew them together ...

All you did was post lies like Satan. I talked about how Satan and his angels brought evolution in post #93.

So, if you can't figure it out, then your fate on Judgment Day awaits you as it awaits for us all. One cannot escape Jesus like they cannot escape gravity..

gollumring.gif

All you did was post lies like Satan. I talked about how Satan and his angels brought evolution in post #93.

So, if you can't figure it out, then your fate on Judgment Day awaits you as it awaits for us all. One cannot escape Jesus like they cannot escape gravity..
It's apparent that I'm dealing with a low IQ dullard, so I'll just bow and walk away. PS : I am not an Atheist, I talk to G-d every day. The difference with me and you is that he answers you duisguised as 'the voices in your head' .... Isn't that True ???

gollumring.gif

What kind of lies does Satan post? :p

gollumring.gif

Anything that runs contrary to what the voices in his head are telling him {Bond, James Bond}

gollumring.gif

It's apparent that I'm dealing with a low IQ dullard, so I'll just bow and walk away. PS : I am not an Atheist, I talk to G-d every day. The difference with me and you is that he answers you duisguised as 'the voices in your head' .... Isn't that True ???

I agree. Go take your lies, your beliefs about aliens and G-d, talks to G-d daily, your bowing and scraping and dumb questions and walk away now ha ha.

gollumring.gif

Belief in aliens which does not seem to dissuade you despite the evidence.

gollumring.gif

There is no evidence of "no aliens".

If Republicans believe in God, then they believe in aliens.

God is the first alien.

* there is no native life on Earth, all life appeared after the planet was formed - from somewhere else ... the proper conditions is all that is required throughout the universe for life to appear ... the metaphysical forces are what is responsible. the 4th century christian bible, desert religions are nothing more than juvenile superstitions laced with primitive fear and clutched by the most primitive people of society.

* there is no native life on Earth, all life appeared after the planet was formed - from somewhere else
You have not a shred of evidence for this.

upload_2018-7-6_23-6-25.jpeg

primordial Earth is what is in red - the black came latter, there is no native life relative to the planet's inception - only when conditions became conducive after millions of years of dormancy did life appear as a metaphysical aberration - from the universe.

* there is no native life on Earth, all life appeared after the planet was formed - from somewhere else

View attachment 203380

primordial Earth is what is in red - the black came latter, there is no native life relative to the planet's inception - only when conditions became conducive after millions of years of dormancy did life appear as a metaphysical aberration - from somewhere else.
Interesting idea. We can explain it other ways are much simpler.

View attachment 203380

primordial Earth is what is in red - the black came latter, there is no native life relative to the planet's inception - only when conditions became conducive after millions of years of dormancy did life appear as a metaphysical aberration - from somewhere else.
... only by understanding the metaphysical forces that create physiology that requires life to sustain itself.

View attachment 203380

... only by understanding the metaphysical forces that create physiology that requires life to sustain itself.
Nope, completely without that and with no unmet need for it.

View attachment 203380

primordial Earth is what is in red - the black came latter, there is no native life relative to the planet's inception - only when conditions became conducive after millions of years of dormancy did life appear as a metaphysical aberration - from the universe.

What you propose is historical science hypothesis. If true, then we should find evidence in space, but we don't. What we find is that proteins, the building blocks of life, do not appear due to chilarity. This is observable science. And we've already discussed this, so there is no need to cover again.

As for millions of years, I already said that radiometrics get reset when there was a global flood. The atheist scientists just assume catastrophic things do not happen when the evidence is against it. Many mysteries in the sea left to be explained. The creation scientists understand these mysteries such as in the video below. In others, we understand the science behind gigantic sea creatures as well as the huge size of the dinosaurs on land. Even how the pteranodon could have flew is explained.

I have to chuckle at the lack of hard evidence that non-believers present with their religion of evolutionary thought and wrong science and fake science, at times.

What you propose is historical science hypothesis. If true, then we should find evidence in space, but we don't. What we find is that proteins, the building blocks of life, do not appear due to chilarity. This is observable science. And we've already discussed this, so there is no need to cover again.

" The origin of this homochirality in biology is the subject of much debate.[7] Most scientists believe that Earth life's "choice" of chirality was purely random, and that if carbon-based life forms exist elsewhere in the universe, their chemistry could theoretically have opposite chirality. However, there is some suggestion that early amino acids could have formed in comet dust. In this case, circularly polarised radiation (which makes up 17% of stellar radiation) could have caused the selective destruction of one chirality of amino acids, leading to a selection bias which ultimately resulted in all life on Earth being homochiral."

nothing new that the comets have the ingredients for the physical composition to construct physiology ...

physiology does not occur randomly on earths surface without a source and does not exist without being alive and when the life is removed the physiology disappears ... it is the physical component to the underlying metaphysical presence responsible for life's presence on planet Earth and also as an existence throughout all the universe.

gollumring.gif

Ever heard of the Drake Equation ?
The Drake equation goes as follows ...

blackberryvsraspberries.png

If you are incapable of following the above, you might have some difficulty comprehending the math behind it. Now granted that you may not know what the symbols are, most people wouldn't ... but at the very least try to have a comprehension of the mathematical probability of intelligent alien life.

If by some odd divine miracle the voices in your head permit you momentary comprehension of Drake, then and only then you might consider delving into The Seager equation

Here's a diagram designed for young mindsmost likely more advanced than yours] that might help

blackberryvsraspberries.jpg

Forum List

Back