Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.

Haha they have!

TwilightZoneThreeEyesAlien.jpg

I try to avoid atheists at all costs....bunch of wackos

Wackos?

For not believing in a magic creature in the sky?

It's not so much a matter of proof as it is a matter of plausibility. From a sterile unemotional philosophical point of view there is much more evidence for the proof of intelligent alien life than there is proof for the existance of the Classical Judeo Christian Jehova.

So far as "If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us." What !? .... you never heard of the prime directive, and do you understand the comncept behind it ... non interferance ??? As well who's to say they haven't contacted us at various points in our history ?

gollumring.gif

https://bestmovieshots.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/gollumring.gif?w=1100

I laughed heartily. You're just looking at things through your precious missing what's waiting below.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever, in any context. Take a deep breath and try again ... go ahead -- I see you've learned to use your words, now if you can just learn to sew them together ...

All you did was post lies like Satan. I talked about how Satan and his angels brought evolution in post #93.

So, if you can't figure it out, then your fate on Judgment Day awaits you as it awaits for us all. One cannot escape Jesus like they cannot escape gravity..
It's apparent that I'm dealing with a low IQ dullard, so I'll just bow and walk away. PS : I am not an Atheist, I talk to G-d every day. The difference with me and you is that he answers you duisguised as 'the voices in your head' .... Isn't that True ???

I agree. Go take your lies, your beliefs about aliens and G-d, talks to G-d daily, your bowing and scraping and dumb questions and walk away now ha ha.

Nah ... it's too much fun bitch smacking ignorant wind bags such as yourself

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.

Haha they have!

TwilightZoneThreeEyesAlien.jpg

I try to avoid atheists at all costs....bunch of wackos

Wackos?

For not believing in a magic creature in the sky?
You mean the alien that spoke to Moses from the burning Bush ,,, or the one who threw Adam and his extra rib outta the garden ?

gollumring.gif

I laughed heartily. You're just looking at things through your precious missing what's waiting below.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever, in any context. Take a deep breath and try again ... go ahead -- I see you've learned to use your words, now if you can just learn to sew them together ...

All you did was post lies like Satan. I talked about how Satan and his angels brought evolution in post #93.

So, if you can't figure it out, then your fate on Judgment Day awaits you as it awaits for us all. One cannot escape Jesus like they cannot escape gravity..

What kind of lies does Satan post? :p

Belief in aliens which does not seem to dissuade you despite the evidence.

Ever heard of the Drake Equation ?
The Drake equation goes as follows ...

View attachment 203455

If you are incapable of following the above, you might have some difficulty comprehending the math behind it. Now granted that you may not know what the symbols are, most people wouldn't ... but at the very least try to have a comprehension of the mathematical probability of intelligent alien life.

If by some odd divine miracle the voices in your head permit you momentary comprehension of Drake, then and only then you might consider delving into The Seager equation

Here's a diagram designed for young mindsmost likely more advanced than yours] that might help

View attachment 203452

Due to the immense numbers of stars, life on other planets is likely

However, due to the immense distances between stars.........reaching that life is highly unlikely

View attachment 203455

If you are incapable of following the above, you might have some difficulty comprehending the math behind it. Now granted that you may not know what the symbols are, most people wouldn't ... but at the very least try to have a comprehension of the mathematical probability of intelligent alien life.

If by some odd divine miracle the voices in your head permit you momentary comprehension of Drake, then and only then you might consider delving into The Seager equation

Here's a diagram designed for young mindsmost likely more advanced than yours] that might help

View attachment 203452

However, due to the immense distances between stars.........reaching that life is highly unlikely

Touche ! There's hope for you yet Norton - I dunno why everyone says your so dumb ! :>

Re: "reaching that life is highly unlikely" under our current technological level

What you propose is historical science hypothesis. If true, then we should find evidence in space, but we don't. What we find is that proteins, the building blocks of life, do not appear due to chilarity. This is observable science. And we've already discussed this, so there is no need to cover again.

" The origin of this homochirality in biology is the subject of much debate.[7] Most scientists believe that Earth life's "choice" of chirality was purely random, and that if carbon-based life forms exist elsewhere in the universe, their chemistry could theoretically have opposite chirality. However, there is some suggestion that early amino acids could have formed in comet dust. In this case, circularly polarised radiation (which makes up 17% of stellar radiation) could have caused the selective destruction of one chirality of amino acids, leading to a selection bias which ultimately resulted in all life on Earth being homochiral."

nothing new that the comets have the ingredients for the physical composition to construct physiology ...

... only by understanding the metaphysical forces that create physiology that requires life to sustain itself.

physiology does not occur randomly on earths surface without a source and does not exist without being alive and when the life is removed the physiology disappears ... it is the physical component to the underlying metaphysical presence responsible for life's presence on planet Earth and also as an existence throughout all the universe.

I stopped when you said "purely random." Again, in error. Or else you could replicate it using simulation. Then without taking a breath, you babble on of things where there is no evidence. These are the kinds of things that your incorrect and lying "religious" science of evolutionary thought gives us. Absolutely no evidence to back it up, but you continue to go on your sinning ways. It's evidence for Satan as I have discussed in post #93. Even a nimrod is slang for an incredible ignorant and clueless person..

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

Clearly, you and others need updating. Carl Sagan who had the same hypothesis went to his grave with it. The same with those who believe such things. In the 1950s, Fermi came up with calculations and subsequent argument based on Drake equations that we would've been contacted already. SETI, Elon Musk and other great minds acknowledge. Today, with the argument know as Fermi's paradox and the fine-tuning facts, which have led creation scientists to conclude that God did not create aliens per the Bible. Enough time has passed for intelligent aliens to make contact. Even evolutionists today acknowledge the Anthropic Principle and think life is rare and aliens likely non-existent.

As for covering the immense distance, Musk thinks even with 20% the speed of light capabilities, one would have had enough time to reach earth. Fermi's calculations took this in account.

gollumring.gif

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

Preaching to the choir. Fermi's paradox uses the Drake equation in his calculations. You need to update your science and come into the modern age and learn the Anthropic Principle and the fine-tuning facts.

Anthropic Principle

Dark Energy ?

theory states that human observers are alive and haven’t been exterminated by supernovas or what have you to account for the puzzling weakness of dark energy theory, the hypothetical mysterious force accelerating the universes expansion.

That's a tad shaky in an argument to proe or disprove G-d... and what's your point ?

What you propose is historical science hypothesis. If true, then we should find evidence in space, but we don't. What we find is that proteins, the building blocks of life, do not appear due to chilarity. This is observable science. And we've already discussed this, so there is no need to cover again.

" The origin of this homochirality in biology is the subject of much debate.[7] Most scientists believe that Earth life's "choice" of chirality was purely random, and that if carbon-based life forms exist elsewhere in the universe, their chemistry could theoretically have opposite chirality. However, there is some suggestion that early amino acids could have formed in comet dust. In this case, circularly polarised radiation (which makes up 17% of stellar radiation) could have caused the selective destruction of one chirality of amino acids, leading to a selection bias which ultimately resulted in all life on Earth being homochiral."

nothing new that the comets have the ingredients for the physical composition to construct physiology ...

... only by understanding the metaphysical forces that create physiology that requires life to sustain itself.

physiology does not occur randomly on earths surface without a source and does not exist without being alive and when the life is removed the physiology disappears ... it is the physical component to the underlying metaphysical presence responsible for life's presence on planet Earth and also as an existence throughout all the universe.

I stopped when you said "purely random." Again, in error. Or else you could replicate it using simulation. Then without taking a breath, you babble on of things where there is no evidence. These are the kinds of things that your incorrect and lying "religious" science of evolutionary thought gives us. Absolutely no evidence to back it up, but you continue to go on your sinning ways. It's evidence for Satan as I have discussed in post #93. Even a nimrod is slang for an incredible ignorant and clueless person..
I stopped when you said "purely random." Again, in error.

physiology does not occur randomly on earths surface without a source and does not exist without being alive and when the life is removed the physiology disappears ...

:dig:

- there must be a fear in you for the real metaphysical world rather than the (selfish) comfort you attain from your 4th century book of deception that throughout recorded history has been the source of true evil inflicted by its adherents ... your support of it is disturbing. and ill-founded giving you a right in your mind to attack other's religious principles.

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

Clearly, you and others need updating. Carl Sagan who had the same hypothesis went to his grave with it. The same with those who believe such things. In the 1950s, Fermi came up with calculations and subsequent argument based on Drake equations that we would've been contacted already. SETI, Elon Musk and other great minds acknowledge. Today, with the argument know as Fermi's paradox and the fine-tuning facts, which have led creation scientists to conclude that God did not create aliens per the Bible. Enough time has passed for intelligent aliens to make contact. Even evolutionists today acknowledge the Anthropic Principle and think life is rare and aliens likely non-existent.

As for covering the immense distance, Musk thinks even with 20% the speed of light capabilities, one would have had enough time to reach earth. Fermi's calculations took this in account.
Fermi's paradox in no way excludes the possibility of alien life forms

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

I agree that most alien life would be on the order of slime. Intelligent life is quite a reach. But given the millions of stars, the probability of a home run becomes greater

Listening for radio waves is useless. The distance and millions of years for a discernible wave to reach us makes it statistically impossible

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

I agree that most alien life would be on the order of slime. Intelligent life is quite a reach. But given the millions of stars, the probability of a home run becomes greater

Listening for radio waves is useless. The distance and millions of years for a discernible wave to reach us makes it statistically impossible

Not even slime. A single cell bacteria would be enough to start intelligent life according to ToE in billions of years, although it may look and feel different than what we have on earth.

Again, life due to the vastness of the universe has been shown to be no evidence. Creation science has come out and taking this position and it already was hypothesis based the Bible. They do even claim life is rare, but non-existent outside our planet.

SETI does more than listen to radio waves which have been replaced a long time ago. SETI | SETI Institute

They support the Fermi paradox and recognize that it is a strong argument -- Fermi Paradox | SETI Institute

The evos are the ones who discovered fine tuning while investigating the Big Bang Theory and admit life is rare. They have gone on to start explaining things in terms of multiverses. Our universe isn't rare since there are an infinite number of universes out there. Stephen Hawking died with one of his last papers being on the multiverse.

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

Fermi's paradox in no way excludes the possibility of alien life forms

I trust Fermi and SETI who back up that it is a strong argument. SETI has been at it the longest and have the telescopes. We'll have the James Webb telescope coming online in the near future. I predict it will make the evo thinkers estimate the universe to be 2 billion years older than it is now. It should affect the age of the earth. I've given you both Biblical and observational science while all you do is make assertions.

"A lot of folks have given this thought. The first thing they note is that the Fermi Paradox is a remarkably strong argument. You can quibble about the speed of alien spacecraft, and whether they can move at 1 percent of the speed of light or 10 percent of the speed of light. It doesn't matter. You can argue about how long it would take for a new star colony to spawn colonies of its own. It still doesn't matter. Any halfway reasonable assumption about how fast colonization could take place still ends up with time scales that are profoundly shorter than the age of the Galaxy. It's like having a heated discussion about whether Spanish ships of the 16th century could heave along at two knots or twenty. Either way they could speedily colonize the Americas.

Consequently, scientists in and out of the SETI community have conjured up other arguments to deal with the conflict between the idea that aliens should be everywhere and our failure (so far) to find them. In the 1980s, dozens of papers were published to address the Fermi Paradox. They considered technical and sociological arguments for why the aliens weren't hanging out nearby. Some even insisted that there was no paradox at all: the reason we don't see evidence of extraterrestrials is because there aren't any."

Fermi Paradox | SETI Institute

Creation science has come out and taking this position and it already was hypothesis based the Bible ... the reason we don't see evidence of extraterrestrials is because there aren't any."

... what would posses a person to proclaim all the universe is lifeless as a way to substantiate their subordinated religion read out of a book.

4th century christians, the desert religions are a blight no one should ever have had the displeasure to be a subject of their discourse.

I agree that most alien life would be on the order of slime. Intelligent life is quite a reach.

ignorance beyond belief ... in all ways possible, the newly converted to christianity.

The evos are the ones who discovered fine tuning while investigating the Big Bang Theory and admit life is rare.

such is the liar that fears the evolutionary pulse of the universe.

in such a case the evidence is squarely against that particular creator they worship that grants to them only their selfish reward.

Crepitus said:
To the best of my knowledge military jets have never chased Jesus.
And Not A Single Thing That Was Chased
Recorded By Hundreds, Or Seen By Buz Aldren
Can Be Shown To Be Extra-Terrestrial In Origin

Tax Man said:
Explain to me how Mathew mark luke and john got to be the names of muslim authored books in the christian bible when those names did not get made until the 5th century?
Because Mohammed Was Born In 571
...The End Of The 6th Century
And No Muslims (Including Mohammed)
Existed Until After The Turn Of The 7th Century ??

gollumring.gif

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

The Drake equation is not proof of anything.

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

It provides probabilities based on observable scientific evidence and analysis

The probability of God remains close to zero

View attachment 203455

View attachment 203452

Your weak statement is not even an argument. The Drake equation is a basis for making an argument regarding the subject of this thread. Try again..

Forum List

Back