Why do so many here want the Obama boat to sink???

I think We should give Fannie, and Freddie, and ACORN, and Fuzzy Bunnies, and Wind Mills, more money. Throw Grand Ma and Grand Pa under the Bus. Lets give the kids $50.00 a day, all of them, just for being. Lets give out free Gym Memberships to Everyone Too. Movie Passes, Everyone should be able to go to the movies, Right? Ain't I right, now? What is the Interest on the National Debt? What is the Interest on the National Debt? What is the Interest on The National Debt? Proletarians Unite!

Whew!
That sounds like alot of work. Why don't you just make it easy and cut taxes on the rich?

What Rich?

Let's just open up all the Bank Accounts to the Public. To each according to his need. I need a 100 ft Yacht. I need someone to clean my house, peel my grapes, tell me how great I am.

Real US unemployment rate at 16 pct: Fed official

Fed Official says, "Real Unemployment rate about 16%!!!" ( click linky):clap2:

Kinda makes the title of this thread a little more than hysterical. This administration is going down the tubes at an epic pace........even I cant believe its happening this quickly.:lol:

But I gotta admit it..........Im fcukking giddy to say the least!!! In fact, I dont even have to post up as many gay MSPAINT Photobucket classics these days as the news does all the work for me!!!

And to think.............lefties in America thought they were looking at maybe a generation of smooth sailing just 8 short months ago.

How times have changed s0ns............how times have changed:funnyface:

One can only hide incompetence so long.

The problem with unemployment is that Obama and his administration are only looking at the number of people collecting unemployment, the rate is much higher than reported if you include all those who's unemployment benefits ran out already.

I think We should give Fannie, and Freddie, and ACORN, and Fuzzy Bunnies, and Wind Mills, more money. Throw Grand Ma and Grand Pa under the Bus. Lets give the kids $50.00 a day, all of them, just for being. Lets give out free Gym Memberships to Everyone Too. Movie Passes, Everyone should be able to go to the movies, Right? Ain't I right, now? What is the Interest on the National Debt? What is the Interest on the National Debt? What is the Interest on The National Debt? Proletarians Unite!

Whew!
That sounds like alot of work. Why don't you just make it easy and cut taxes on the rich?

What Rich?

Let's just open up all the Bank Accounts to the Public. To each according to his need. I need a 100 ft Yacht. I need someone to clean my house, peel my grapes, tell me how great I am.

No need to open the bank accounts. All you need to do is throw more money at the wealthy and stand back and watch it "trickle down" as jobs and prosperity for the working class

Whew!

What Rich?

No need to open the bank accounts. All you need to do is throw more money at the wealthy and stand back and watch it "trickle down" as jobs and prosperity for the working class

When was the last time a poor man offered you a job?

What Rich?

Actually, several times ... they just couldn't pay for it.

Whew!

Why don't you get a job where you can provide for yourself and your family. Then you wouldn't have to rely on the rich to cover the difference for your sorry ass.

Why not consider the possibility that I am Anti-Obama, and just screwing with Right-Winger for effect. Think Sarcasm.

when was the last time a business could operate without middle class customers being able to afford using their services?

and hasn't the failure of trickle down economics taught you anything?

Isn't it more globalization than trickle-down economics that has hurt middle class workers?

Whew!

What Rich?

Thats Right. In the Free Market, People actually Purchase Goods and Services, at Market Prices. Wow, let me digest that a minute. Hey, that means that if I have something of Value, Someone will eventually pay me for it.... Cool.

Wow..... That sure beats Government unfunded mandates and redistribution hands down. I like it. Maybe it will catch on. Can you imagine the possibilities.

when was the last time a business could operate without middle class customers being able to afford using their services?

Isn't it more globalization than trickle-down economics that has hurt middle class workers?

You are referring to the Slave Trade competing with fair wages? Government sponsored to boot.

You are referring to the Slave Trade competing with fair wages? Government sponsored to boot.

possibly. I was thinking of all the jobs that have gone overseas and to Mexico.

The problem with unemployment is that Obama and his administration are only looking at the number of people collecting unemployment, the rate is much higher than reported if you include all those who's unemployment benefits ran out already.
You look really silly when you make completely untrue statements like that. I suggest you do your research first so you don't look completely stupid. I can provide links if you'd like. But the current administration doesn't calculate the unemployment rate any differently, and whether or not someone is eligible for unemployment has NEVER been a part of the UE rate.
Do the research, like you should have in the first place.

You look really silly when you make completely untrue statements like that. I suggest you do your research first so you don't look completely stupid. I can provide links if you'd like. But the current administration doesn't calculate the unemployment rate any differently, and whether or not someone is eligible for unemployment has NEVER been a part of the UE rate.

I recommend you do the research. There are two unemployment rates tracked by the government, the ones Obama has quoted since he got the seat was the lower of the two, which is only those who are currently collecting unemployment. The other (a higher number) is only a projected value as there is no sure way to track it, other than polls which rely on people having the spare time to respond to.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture638-obamax.jpg
[/IMG]

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr.Fitnah again.

:clap2::clap2:LMFAO

I recommend you do the research. There are two unemployment rates tracked by the government, the ones Obama has quoted since he got the seat was the lower of the two, which is only those who are currently collecting unemployment. The other (a higher number) is only a projected value as there is no sure way to track it, other than polls which rely on people having the spare time to respond to.

Both sides of the Aisle work with that Formula. I've probably had 500+ Jobs in my time, never once did I receive unemployment. Never once was I counted. It's always been that way> Bush did have great numbers though. Maybe not the best jobs, but great employment numbers.

No, there are not two rates. The official rate is based on a monthly survey (Not a projection). It's how the official rate has been calculated since 1941, when the US first really started counting unemployment. That current rate is 9.4%. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also publishes 5 other measures of Labor Underutilization, some higher, some lower, but none include Unemployment Insurance.

What Obama likes to mention is that the initial UI claims have gone down. He does tend to pay more attention to that than to the Unemployment Rate. But I've never heard him mention that as THE unemployment rate. Now, there is an Insured Unemployment rate which is based on UI claims for the labor force and that is currently 4.6%, but nobody, not even the President, has quoted that one as official or primary. Now if you can show me that Obama has quoted the Insured Unemployment Rate and ignored the official Unemployment Rate, I'll apologize, but still criticize you for misuse of terms.

Don't argue with me on this unless you can provide links and evidence, I've been working professionally with these numbers for over a decade...I assure you I know way more about them than you do.

No, there are not two rates. The official rate is based on a monthly survey (Not a projection). It's how the official rate has been calculated since 1941, when the US first really started counting unemployment. That current rate is 9.4%. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also publishes 5 other measures of Labor Underutilization, some higher, some lower, but none include Unemployment Insurance.

What Obama likes to mention is that the initial UI claims have gone down. He does tend to pay more attention to that than to the Unemployment Rate. But I've never heard him mention that as THE unemployment rate. Now, there is an Insured Unemployment rate which is based on UI claims for the labor force and that is currently 4.6%, but nobody, not even the President, has quoted that one as official or primary. Now if you can show me that Obama has quoted the Insured Unemployment Rate and ignored the official Unemployment Rate, I'll apologize, but still criticize you for misuse of terms.

Don't argue with me on this unless you can provide links and evidence, I've been working professionally with these numbers for over a decade...I assure you I know way more about them than you do.

Wow ... you do realize a "survey" is a projection, it's not accurate, they still have to guess at the actual amounts. The only number that is accurately counted is how many are collecting unemployment. Not everyone can take the time off from searching for a new job to fill out a survey, and they don't even know to contact all those people in the first place.

Forum List

Back