Why do so many liberal Jews support the antisemitic BDS movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re explaining why people condemn Jews more, since they’re a minority.
No. JFC, why do I have to explain every simple idea twice?

I am saying the reason you hear more hatred of Jews than the reverse is because they are a comparably small population. Nothing more. Stop your desperate fishing and focus.

There is no other way to explain why they would cheer on a movement that is increasing antisemtiism worldwide.
Except for the very simple and straightforward explanation I gave, that you have chosen to ignore in favor of attacking me and propping up your little strawman.

I am just pointing out that that comment does indeed reveal disdain for jews
And you are wrong. This is you trying to control which ideas can be mocked and scrutinized. Like sky daddies and people living in whales and arks full of every animal on earth. Tough shit, go sit in a synagogue and shield yourself, if you can't handle it.

Ironically, many -- if not most -- Israeli Jews are secular and don't believe any of that horseshit. They don't need you to be a human shield for them.

Despite what you were taught at the Maddrassas you attended as a child, the number is around 900,000 and the large majority were kicked out and had ther belongings confiscated.

You are simply an Islamic Supremacist motivated by your ethnic hatred of Jews.

I went to Episcopal schools not a Madrassa, you ignorant lush. The number of Jews who left the Arab world was between 650 and 700,000.

Your gross exaggerations are worse than the Old Testament stories.

What if we merely ask why a bunch of Semites can't get along?
there are semites and there are semites-------there are baseball players---
Yankees vs Dodgers -------there are far easterners-----Japanese vs Chinese,
there are SHARKS vs JETS

No. JFC, why do I have to explain every simple idea twice?

I am saying the reason you hear more hatred of Jews than the reverse is because they are a comparably small population. Nothing more. Stop your desperate fishing and focus.

Except for the very simple and straightforward explanation I gave, that you have chosen to ignore in favor of attacking me and propping up your little strawman.
No need to curse at me.

You’re saying that Jews get most of the outrage because they’re a tiny minority. Whatever happened to the idea that liberals defend minorities for that same reason - their tiny numbers leave them more vulnerable to attacks and false condemnation.

So that’s the disconnect. Liberals are fast to defend minorities (be they blacks, gays, illegal aliens, transgenders, whatever) but for some reason are tolerant of antisemitism. It’s all because they don’t see them as oppressed. They see them as successful, and thus…fair game.

Once again, the Earth was not created in 1948. And I recognize the sovereignty of Israel. But you came here looking for a way to paint me as anti Semitic. And now that you hit the brick wall in that attempt, you are going to sputter and repeat yourself. Enjoy.
where do you see sputter and repetition? In fact, the earth was not
created in 1948-----neither were borders between Israel and THE GLORIOUS
WORLD OF ISLAM

I went to Episcopal schools not a Madrassa, you ignorant lush. The number of Jews who left the Arab world was between 650 and 700,000.

Your gross exaggerations are worse than the Old Testament stories.
You display absolutely no understanding of Christianty while adopting supremacist Islamic positions with 100% consistancy.

You can try to claim you were born on Mars as far as I'm concerned, but the proof is in the pudding.

And you are wrong. This is you trying to control which ideas can be mocked and scrutinized. Like sky daddies and people living in whales and arks full of every animal on earth. Tough shit, go sit in a synagogue and shield yourself, if you can't handle it.

Ironically, many -- if not most -- Israeli Jews are secular and don't believe any of that horseshit. They don't need you to be a human shield for them.
Wow. Your disdain for Jews and their beliefs is coming out loud and clear. And you are a liberal, claiming you are opposed to prejudice.

I always notice that in discussions where liberals are insisting that BDS is not antisemitic that they eventually reveal their hostility toward Jews.

First, before liberals rush in to claim that BDS is not anti-Jew but merely anti-Israel, know that BDS has indeed been recognized as an antisemitic movement. (Links below.)

Now, given that BDS provides an outlet for antisemites to express their Jew-hatred as well as actively promoting it, the question is: Why do liberal Jews support a major antisemitic movement?

My theory is they, like all liberals, divide people (as groups) into “oppressed” and “oppressors.” That is why you see liberals race in to defend blacks, gays, illegal aliens (and also go soft on criminals), all of whom they see oppressed. And so too with the Palestinians (who elected the terrorist Islamic group HAMAS to lead them). Then, on the other side, liberals oppose those they see as “oppressors” - successful business owners, white males, and Christians. Into this group they out Israelis - an advanced and successful group.

Therein lies the dilemma. Do liberals Jews march against their own people, advancing and supporting antisemitism, because a group of them are viewed - mostly by libersls - as oppressors? The answer is YES: their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

Liberal implies freedom. They that are against Israel are against freedom. Israel wants people to be free. Jesus sets people free. Liberal is not what the word implies. A negitive energy is against Israel. Muslims are against Israel. No longer be against Israel.

Anti-Semitism is endemic among democrats, and leftists in general.
It is especially prevalent in the black community, which is especially troubling since Jewish people were at the forefront marching with them in the civil rights movement of the sixties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back