Why do so many men online hate women?

Swear words resort to emotion. Creepy is emotion based and should classified as a swear word.

Not, it should not be made a swear word just because you dislike it. I doubt this was the first time you have been called creepy.
Why not; women cannot define it and it is an appeal to emotions and a fallacy; it should be a swear word, by definition.

They define it as an intuitive reaction to your actions. You cannot redefine a word as a swear word just because you don't like the word.

Swear words are profanity. "Creepy" is not a profanity. It might offend you (for reasons we all understand). But it is not socially offensive. It is not bad language or course language.
I intuitively know, they have nothing but fallacy due to their lousy, female intuition.

Swear words resort to emotion. Creepy is emotion based and should classified as a swear word.

Not, it should not be made a swear word just because you dislike it. I doubt this was the first time you have been called creepy.
Why not; women cannot define it and it is an appeal to emotions and a fallacy; it should be a swear word, by definition.

They define it as an intuitive reaction to your actions. You cannot redefine a word as a swear word just because you don't like the word.

Swear words are profanity. "Creepy" is not a profanity. It might offend you (for reasons we all understand). But it is not socially offensive. It is not bad language or course language.

I have no problem with calling him swear words either if it would make him stop being a goober. :lol:
only Bad helpmeets, say that. :p

Because your definition of "nice guy" and what most women consider a "nice guy" are very different.
I am right; they have lousy female intuition and prove it by whining about not being able to find any nice guys.

No, you are wrong. I doubt many women call someone a "nice guy" if the require her to take care of their blue balls and allow them access to their breasts & genitals, even if they are not attracted to him. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" when your idea of equality is jumping at every chance to have sex because men do that. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" if you require that the relationship be your way only.

No. YOu are wrong. YOur lack of understanding of women is your problem.

Well, that and your obvious willingness to lie.
dude, I am a guy. women are not, nice guys.

I never said you were a woman. I was talking about what women consider a "nice guy". Try again.
Women have lousy female intuition. That is why they can't find nice guys.

Most guys just need money to find nice girls.

Your continued claim that "women have lousy female intuition" is baseless. Unless you know the situation, and the background of the people involved, your judgement of their intuition is laughable.

And, as I have said before, most women I know do not consider someone who demands their female friends cure their blue balls, demands female "friends" submit to sexual assault, and requires females to act like typical immature males in order to be take seriously about equality, to be "nice guys". Most women would consider those guys assholes or, at the very least, creepy.

I intuitively know, they have nothing but fallacy due to their lousy, female intuition.

So YOUR intuition is 100% accurate? But theirs is lousy? Sorry, but that is bullshit. If you creep them out, for whatever reason, that would make you, by definition, creepy to them.

I have no problem with calling him swear words either if it would make him stop being a goober. :lol:

Why do you need help? And why do you expect someone else to help you, when you refuse to treat women with any sort of respect?

No, but my girlfriends tend to dump me for being boring.

I wonder why that could be.
The world I have been experiencing is different. Women today are way more agressive than I have ever dared to be. It is way easier to find sex than a freind today. I have had women I barely even know describe in great detail some pretty sordid shit they wanted to do. I think it boils down to the fact that a one night romp requires zero commitment and freindship is not that way. Maybe I am old fashion but if there is absolutely no feelings behind it, it just masterbation with assistance.

Someone I really like has moved to NYC, and has turned out to be gay.

Oh, what to do?

:crybaby:
Keep in touch, make freind! Look for some one local and not gay. All it takes for a women to find company is a good smile and a couple of bats of the eye lash.

He hadn't used to be gay.

A couple of bats of the eyelash? Even false ones?

Down with falsies! :mad:

The "Ghost Whisperer" is a very pretty woman, but I can't get past them damn falsies! :blowup:

I am right; they have lousy female intuition and prove it by whining about not being able to find any nice guys.

No, you are wrong. I doubt many women call someone a "nice guy" if the require her to take care of their blue balls and allow them access to their breasts & genitals, even if they are not attracted to him. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" when your idea of equality is jumping at every chance to have sex because men do that. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" if you require that the relationship be your way only.

I never said you were a woman. I was talking about what women consider a "nice guy". Try again.

Your continued claim that "women have lousy female intuition" is baseless. Unless you know the situation, and the background of the people involved, your judgement of their intuition is laughable.

And, as I have said before, most women I know do not consider someone who demands their female friends cure their blue balls, demands female "friends" submit to sexual assault, and requires females to act like typical immature males in order to be take seriously about equality, to be "nice guys". Most women would consider those guys assholes or, at the very least, creepy.
You claim to know all of the information required to make an informed decision.

That is just your interpretation. Shills for poon are wont to do that.

Most women don't seem to know what they are talking about, if it isn't about sex. It is almost like they need to get a doctorate or something, and even that is no guarantee.

You claim one thing; but resort to fallacy to claim it. Why should I take You any more seriously than Any floozy?

So YOUR intuition is 100% accurate? But theirs is lousy? Sorry, but that is bullshit. If you creep them out, for whatever reason, that would make you, by definition, creepy to them.
You have lousy male intuition and lousy arguments. Why should I take your bogus stories, seriously, storyteller?

Why do you need help? And why do you expect someone else to help you, when you refuse to treat women with any sort of respect?
I read it in a book of morals? Only storytellers have no morals.

Most women don't seem to know what they are talking about, if it isn't about sex. It is almost like they need to get a doctorate or something, and even that is no guarantee.

You claim one thing; but resort to fallacy to claim it. Why should I take You any more seriously than Any floozy?

What? Now you are saying women are too ignorant to have a discussion on any topic but sex? WTF? Now who is posting fallacies? If you can't make and actual argument, perhaps you should stay out of a discussion.

You have lousy male intuition and lousy arguments. Why should I take your bogus stories, seriously, storyteller?

LMAO!! First you claim women who disagree with you have "lousy female intuition". Then you claim your own intuition is accurate. And then blame it all on my "storytelling"?

Not only are you clueless about women, you have no debate skills whatsoever.

LMAO!! Now, rather than dscuss, you resort to outright lying? Too funny!!

What "book of morals" would that be? The "Daniel Palos Fantasy Book of Lies on Morality"?

I defy you to name a single book which suggests that female friends should "service" you because you have blue balls. Name ONE book that says that.

What? Now you are saying women are too ignorant to have a discussion on any topic but sex? WTF? Now who is posting fallacies? If you can't make and actual argument, perhaps you should stay out of a discussion.
you are. have any better solutions at lower cost or all you all talk and no action.

LMAO!! First you claim women who disagree with you have "lousy female intuition". Then you claim your own intuition is accurate. And then blame it all on my "storytelling"?

Not only are you clueless about women, you have no debate skills whatsoever.
Just an intuitive reaction on my part?

What "book of morals" would that be? The "Daniel Palos Fantasy Book of Lies on Morality"?

I defy you to name a single book which suggests that female friends should "service" you because you have blue balls. Name ONE book that says that.
Being Good helpmeets is what morals are about.

you are. have any better solutions at lower cost or all you all talk and no action.

I have made suggestions. YOu chose to ignore them because you, with your low numbers, seem to think you know better.

But the idea that women cannot hold a conversation on any topic but sex is simply ridiculous.

Being Good helpmeets is what morals are about.

I am sure no book you have read includes curing your blue balls. Why should they be responsible for something that will go away in a very short time?

I have made suggestions. YOu chose to ignore them because you, with your low numbers, seem to think you know better.

But the idea that women cannot hold a conversation on any topic but sex is simply ridiculous.
I didn't say that. Even storytellers can converse.

Forum List

Back