Why do so many men online hate women?

She tried, apparently. But he didn't want her. So that sinks your whole "women should do it if they want equality" claims.
She didn't insist, nice boy friends do, in modern times. Or inform him, she loves to "drain the swamp" of her guy friends, just for fun and practice.

And he, not being attracted to her, sent her packing.
maybe had already had problems with his first mate.

Or maybe he wasn't attracted to her.
Or, maybe he had some other issues. She just needed to convince him.

Well, she showed him the goods and he called the cops. If he was attracted to her he would have taken her up on it.

She didn't insist, nice boy friends do, in modern times. Or inform him, she loves to "drain the swamp" of her guy friends, just for fun and practice.

Well, she showed him the goods and he called the cops. If he was attracted to her he would have taken her up on it.

Give her daniel's number! :up: Seems like a good match! A match made in . . . someplace really weird. :lol:

don't be so, old fashioned in modern times.

I am quite modern. Especially in my views on sexuality. One of my social groups involves some very sexually liberated people from ages 25 to late 50s. Still never heard of a friend helping a friend with blue balls.
I guess, only nice girls of morals, do that.

Really? How many girls have you had help you with your blue balls?
Not enough nice girls to go around?

Sounds like you haven't known any girls who do it either.

So you claim that they do is just your wishful thinking.
If Only there more nice girls to be found in modern times.

Why do women even complain, they can't find any nice guys.

There must have been more to it than that; most guys probably won't call the cops.

I am quite modern. Especially in my views on sexuality. One of my social groups involves some very sexually liberated people from ages 25 to late 50s. Still never heard of a friend helping a friend with blue balls.

Because your definition of "nice guy" and what most women consider a "nice guy" are very different.

There must have been more to it than that; most guys probably won't call the cops.

It was probably not her first time to harass him.

Because your definition of "nice guy" and what most women consider a "nice guy" are very different.
I am right; they have lousy female intuition and prove it by whining about not being able to find any nice guys.

lousy marketing skills?

should she have simply claimed she wants to be a friend simply because she is a girl?

I don't hate men, not normal ones anyways, just online creepers.

RCW 9.61.260: Cyberstalking.

What a slipshod left-footed statute! Talk about bad laws on the books! We've got to get out of the red-light district with this one! Washington's statute on "cyberstalking" not only makes it a felony to curse or swear online, but it fails to encompass the "spying" or "peeping tom" aspects of cyberstalking which necessarily involve the compromise of the target's online identity or other illicit methods of gaining access to other private information (such as real-time location, credit card purchases, etc.) on the target. (Target = victim, of course, but we don't need to play such a rôle here.)

In other words, cyberstalking is not a crime in Washington unless you send the "victim" an official message online that embarrasses her. Yes, her. All criminals are male and all victims are female in such a red-light district.

I don't. ChrisL just likes to bear, False Witness, about that because she, "hates men."

Sure you do. Only floozies with higher numbers than me, say that.

Who's fault is it now, chics.

danielpalos I think your account has been compromised.

I'm not here looking for a date. I'm hear to speak my mind and talk shit. Not necessarily in that order.

However, I do appreciate many of the females here.

I should start reporting his posts to the mods as spam because THAT is what they are.

And then there's that reporting the redundant thing.

Well, spamming is against the rules, and this is not a dating site. These topics are brought up for discussion, not for him to start begging and harassing women here for dates.
How does anyone on an anonymous website "spam" or advertise? How would I reach him? Has he put in his phone # or a site address that I missed?

Spamming doesn't have to be advertising, just posting the same things over and over. That is spamming the board. Make sure you get your definitions right before you try to give me a hard time, ole lady! :D

spam
spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
Not trying to give you a hard time, Chris. Just asking a question. And you answered it. Thank you.

Swear words resort to emotion. Creepy is emotion based and should classified as a swear word.

I am right; they have lousy female intuition and prove it by whining about not being able to find any nice guys.

No, you are wrong. I doubt many women call someone a "nice guy" if the require her to take care of their blue balls and allow them access to their breasts & genitals, even if they are not attracted to him. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" when your idea of equality is jumping at every chance to have sex because men do that. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" if you require that the relationship be your way only.

No. YOu are wrong. YOur lack of understanding of women is your problem.

Well, that and your obvious willingness to lie.

lousy marketing skills?

should she have simply claimed she wants to be a friend simply because she is a girl?

Given the lengths she went to, at the very least she wanted to Friends With Benefits.

Swear words resort to emotion. Creepy is emotion based and should classified as a swear word.

Not, it should not be made a swear word just because you dislike it. I doubt this was the first time you have been called creepy.

No, you are wrong. I doubt many women call someone a "nice guy" if the require her to take care of their blue balls and allow them access to their breasts & genitals, even if they are not attracted to him. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" when your idea of equality is jumping at every chance to have sex because men do that. I doubt many women think you are a "nice guy" if you require that the relationship be your way only.

dude, I am a guy. women are not, nice guys.

I never said you were a woman. I was talking about what women consider a "nice guy". Try again.

Not, it should not be made a swear word just because you dislike it. I doubt this was the first time you have been called creepy.
Why not; women cannot define it and it is an appeal to emotions and a fallacy; it should be a swear word, by definition.

They define it as an intuitive reaction to your actions. You cannot redefine a word as a swear word just because you don't like the word.

Swear words are profanity. "Creepy" is not a profanity. It might offend you (for reasons we all understand). But it is not socially offensive. It is not bad language or course language.

Why not; women cannot define it and it is an appeal to emotions and a fallacy; it should be a swear word, by definition.

They define it as an intuitive reaction to your actions. You cannot redefine a word as a swear word just because you don't like the word.

Swear words are profanity. "Creepy" is not a profanity. It might offend you (for reasons we all understand). But it is not socially offensive. It is not bad language or course language.

I have no problem with calling him swear words either if it would make him stop being a goober. :lol:

I never said you were a woman. I was talking about what women consider a "nice guy". Try again.
Women have lousy female intuition. That is why they can't find nice guys.

Most guys just need money to find nice girls.

Forum List

Back