Why do so many people on this board wish to return to the 18th century?

I've never seen anyone on this board say they wish to return to the 18th century. Can you name these people or are you attacking strawmen?

Providence-Tea-Party-05-e1279651265383.jpg
Leftnutter is one big dumb STRAWMAN just like his Messiah..,Barack Insane Obama.

I've never seen anyone on this board say they wish to return to the 18th century. Can you name these people or are you attacking strawmen?

Leftnutter is one big dumb STRAWMAN just like his Messiah..,Barack Insane Obama.

The funny part is that Conservatives imagine themselves to be like our founders

Our founders would have tarred and feathered them

Asking government to build roads, bridges
The states are responsible for our "roads and bridges". And I've never heard a single conservative advocate for the states to stop with maintaining "roads and bridges". The problem is that - like everything else - you want the federal government paying for it.
and transportation and communications systems isn't asking them to throw money at you.
The government has no business being involved in transportation or communication systems. The government didn't build Verizon, Sprint, etc. nor do they need to.
It's asking governments to provide the infrastructure for corporations and individuals to work and thrive in a modern civilized society.
The left isn't interested in a "modern, civilized society". People interested in a "modern, civilized society" don't advocate for men to pee and shower with little girls. They don't advocate for people to engage in their sexually deviant behaviors (like cross-dressing) in public. They don't engage in burning everything in sight, smashing every window they can find, and assaulting anyone they can see because they lost an election. The left is comprised of nothing but uneducated, unsophisticated, Neanderthals.
It's asking government to provide the tool kit for a first world economy: transportation, communication, an educated workforce
Government does not exist to provide you with (and I quote) "a tool kit" for you to get wealthy. The fact that you literally have no idea why your own government exists is a damn shame. It illustrates how ungrateful you are to those that sacrificed for your cushy little life and it illustrates your greed.
and a stable society
A "stable society? Really? :uhh: You mean like this one which is being facilitated by the left for the past two years?
IMG_3310.JPG IMG_3311.JPG IMG_3312.JPG
where individual property and rights are respected.
If the left even remotely respected "individual property and rights" then they wouldn't unconstitutionally force bakers, farms, etc. to host or prepare goods and services for gay weddings.
That is the meaning of your Constitution.
My dear - it is painfully clear that you have never actually read the U.S. Constitution.

It's asking government to provide the tool kit for a first world economy: an educated workforce
Your side whines about "corporate welfare" 24x7 while advocating for corporate welfare 24x7. You people can't figure out which way is up or what you even believe.

Since corporations profit from an "educated workforce" - let them foot the bill for education. Microsoft sits on a $4 billion war chest but cries about how they can't find people with the technical skills they need. Well Microsoft...hire people and then train them! This is not rocket science (except to the mentally challenged left who literally demands the very thing they oppose).

Obama was known for his self effusing humor. He could laugh at himself Trump is offended if anyone dares to make a joke at his expense. Trump is always...The best, the smartest, the richest
I agree - President Trump gets all riled up over the slightest criticism (extremely idiotic). But to proclaim that Barack Obama was "humble" is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant acknowledgment.

I'm not an American, I don't live in the US, and I don't think any Conservative has the vaguest clue about your Constitution. It does not say what you think it says.
And there you have it folks. Someone with no clue pretending to be an authority...

[Q

Yea right dumbass. Our Founding Fathers would have loved Barack Hussein Obama and his $4 trillion a year filthy ass Federal government that transferred money from working Americans to every sleazy Left Wing shit ass welfare queen in the country, wouldn't they?
You so called Liberals would have sided with the British to impose more taxes, take away the right to keep and bear arms and more authoritative government control. You would have been the Tories of the time and would have resisted the revolution of Liberty.

Liberals are the scum of America. Always have been and always will be.

Last edited:

I see you still haven't come up with the names of people here who have said they want to return to the 19th century. WTF?

Put up or shut up, jackass.

Yup those liberal slave Holder, refuse the right of women to vote founding fathers were something else

Why do so many people on this board wish to return to the 18th century? That was a time when we as a nation committed very little towards investment within our borders, very little laws or rules to protect the workers, life was far harder then today and I honestly believe the world of the time was so alien to the concepts of modern 20th and 21st century that America would be transformed into a very poor, backwards and violent society if we attempted it. It would be a outright suicide of the most advance nation on earth in many measures and a true lost to all of humanity.

Government expanded because it had too, just like every other modern state due to civilized people wanting infrastructure, wanting education for their children, clean air, water and food and a ever better standard of living. For one to argue that the 18th century was superior is the height of insanity within my mind, but that is exactly what extreme conservatism is bitching for. So you'd rather put your trust in the same corporations that pollute the environment in india then to have the government fine the bastards and give them a good reason to stop??? So you'd rather businesses have the power to refuse payment to work or set up sweat shops while you smile and say get a job. WTF is wrong with you? I say this because it could be you or your children that has little choice for employment! Why make life worse for yourself?

I could keep going on down the list on why the concepts of the 18th century would be a nightmare to the American people but I'll stop here. Lets just say that it isn't preferable and I really wish some people would see the benefits in living within a society that gives a shit about things.

Wow...sraw man. At the highest level. I don't even know where to start. If this is you're view of what the right is calling for, you need to educate yourself. Also educate yourself on history, both world and American. This is such a shallow view, I do not have the time to rebut it all. At least not now, maybe later

A perfect example of a perfect bigot.
The irony being that there is nobody more angry and more uninformed with a greater desire to control everyone else's life than jillian. She described herself to a "T" except for the religion.

For so many now, government is their religion. I'm starting to understand why so many ancient rulers believed themselves to be gods.

It used to be that rulers declared themselves a god. Then when that no longer worked, they declared that they spoke for god. Then when that no longer worked, they declared that there was no God, making themselves the ultimate authority as if they were a god once again.

I reckon with Islam, we will go backwards again, just as the entire culture and religion is backwards.
Obama pretty much considers himself a God and so do his many sycophantic followers. So, not much has changed.

Where did Obama ever said anything that remotely inferred he was a God? He tends to be quite humble

It is Trump who constantly declares how rich he is, how smart he is, how pretty his wife is

The guy thought he controlled the water levels in the ocean... And he is incredibly narcissistic. The fact that trump is also narcissistic doesnt mean obama wasnt

Because starting in the late 19th century - power hungry slime balls started shredding the U.S Constitution.

All you talk about is government "investment" - which is nothing more than your slang for "government throw some money at me". But unlike your greedy ass - real Americans prefer liberty over servitude in exchange for government table scraps.

The federal government isn't empowered to invest. You don't like it? Amend the constitution. Can't? Tough shit. Deal with it. It's the law.

Asking government to build roads, bridges, and transportation and communications systems isn't asking them to throw money at you. It's asking governments to provide the infrastructure for corporations and individuals to work and thrive in a modern civilized society.

It's asking government to provide the tool kit for a first world economy: transportation, communication, an educated workforce, and a stable society where individual property and rights are respected.

That is the meaning of your Constitution.
You merely proved with that post, that you have no understanding of the Constitution. Did you get that understanding from CNN?

I'm not an American, I don't live in the US, and I don't think any Conservative has the vaguest clue about your Constitution. It does not say what you think it says.

Conservatives know nothing about the Constitution outside the second amendment

Even that one they only read half of it

Which is why you are the one always arguing against our efforts to follow the 9th and 10th amendment and can't find anything the federal government shouldn't be regulating

As if you know anything about our founders. You literally could not provide one accurate fact about them without using Google.

Our founders were the greatest Liberals of the day
Yes they were Classical Liberals, which is the polar opposite of Dumb Fuck Liberals, like you.

No such thing....Liberals are liberals are liberals

They fight for the issues of the day
Just because Conservatives are still struggling with the issues of all men being created equal does not somehow make them like our founders

As if you know anything about our founders. You literally could not provide one accurate fact about them without using Google.

Our founders were the greatest Liberals of the day
Yes they were Classical Liberals, which is the polar opposite of Dumb Fuck Liberals, like you.

No such thing....Liberals are liberals are liberals

They fight for the issues of the day
Just because Conservatives are still struggling with the issues of all men being created equal does not somehow make them like our founders
Don't be a dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back