Why do some parents do not follow pop culture?

sucks to be you.

Not really. The clarity of understanding Right and Wrong and the future benefits for doing Right make it worthwhile. The Rewards of this world are nothing compared to the Rewards of the next world.

if you belief happiness is not a human emotion that should be felt, there's nothing more to say. enjoy the alternative, because it's apparent that is the only thing you are capable of feeling.

if you belief happiness is not a human emotion that should be felt, there's nothing more to say. enjoy the alternative, because it's apparent that is the only thing you are capable of feeling.

Happiness is far too often a result of Wrong thoughts, actions and words. For me the goal is to be content with my proper place and current situation in life. That’s not always easy to do.

I am more than capable of feeling the useful emotions... fear, anger, and hate. Love is another one to avoid as it’s also not real.

Happiness is far too often a result of Wrong thoughts, actions and words. For me the goal is to be content with my proper place and current situation in life. That’s not always easy to do.

I am more than capable of feeling the useful emotions... fear, anger, and hate. Love is another one to avoid as it’s also not real.

uh-huh. does your wife know that?

Forum List

Back