Why do the admin and mods allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?

Not ALL are Anti-America and Anti-Trump. I am not American and I support Donald Trump and skye skye is not American and she supports Donald Trump. So there are some here who are NOT trashing America and NOT trashing Trump and we support you and him because in general we have the same objectives and the same Enemy-at-Large.

Of course the majority here who are not American do on a daily basis TRASH America and TRASH Donald Trump and who knows why they join an American forum just to TRASH America and FANATICALLY post about how Americans should ALL have their guns taken off them and just hand EVERYTHING over to the UN or China or whatever.
As I said to shockedcanadian I appreciate your input it's balance and well rounded. I can appreciate some negative opinions against the president but when it's baseless attacks enough is enough.

I totally agree tommy taint is 24 hours of democrat Influence
there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.
I’m
Sick of the foreign influence I hope the mods step up
They aren't going to do a thing
Guess it's up to us to take out the trash
Will explained it. They are peaceful immigrants.
Undocumented

Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?
You would really cry if the whole world was on social media. You missed that one.
but the big thing was foreign influence on America's social media

This isn't social media, there is like only 29 people here and a 100 smelly socks

Lol

Prove you’re a citizen Mr. Blart.
I've been an American citizen since 1961 the year I was born in the old North State the tarheel state FRIST IN FREEDOM

Not ALL are Anti-America and Anti-Trump. I am not American and I support Donald Trump and skye skye is not American and she supports Donald Trump. So there are some here who are NOT trashing America and NOT trashing Trump and we support you and him because in general we have the same objectives and the same Enemy-at-Large.

Of course the majority here who are not American do on a daily basis TRASH America and TRASH Donald Trump and who knows why they join an American forum just to TRASH America and FANATICALLY post about how Americans should ALL have their guns taken off them and just hand EVERYTHING over to the UN or China or whatever.
As I said to shockedcanadian I appreciate your input it's balance and well rounded. I can appreciate some negative opinions against the president but when it's baseless attacks enough is enough.
Even when baseless comments come out of Trumps mouth?

You would really cry if the whole world was on social media. You missed that one.

This isn't social media, there is like only 29 people here and a 100 smelly socks

Lol
LOL IT'S STILL DEFINED AS SOCIAL MEDIA
Sorry about the caps lock

Even when baseless comments come out of Trumps mouth?
Baseless or twisted and taken out of context by leftists controlled mainstream media
There I fixed it for you.

The sitting president affects the entire world.

I have no problem hearing thier points of view.

If they upset you so much, use the ignore button.

What about the gun thing? Americans having a Second Amendment and having guns does NOT affect the entire world though. Why does some random shooting in say a TINY town in Ohio bother the Leftist Non-Americans to the point where they will post threads DEMANDING that ALL Americans should be FORCED to hand in their guns?

I agree about Foreign Policy issues affecting the entire world but America's Domestic Policy does NOT affect the entire world.

They do it so I have a platform to display my extremely wonderful memes that make them look like the poofter sod wankers they really are.

View attachment 354194

OMG!!! NO!!!! LOLololOLOlOlOOLOL

here:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

feel free to sharpie in ' foreigner's opinions of president tribblehead '

Skye is not American???????

What is she?

I think she is Argentinian or something. I know one time we both were in a thread about the Malvinas and how they belong to Argentina and some British invaded the thread and was trashing Argentina.

Lol
IT'S STILL DEFINED AS SOCIAL MEDIA

If this is social media, I'd hate to see anti-social media.

Lol
IT'S STILL DEFINED AS SOCIAL MEDIA

If this is social media, I'd hate to see anti-social media.

so·cial me·di·a
/ˌsōSHəl ˈmēdēə/

noun

1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

The sitting president affects the entire world.

I have no problem hearing thier points of view.

If they upset you so much, use the ignore button.

What about the gun thing? Americans having a Second Amendment and having guns does NOT affect the entire world though. Why does some random shooting in say a TINY town in Ohio bother the Leftist Non-Americans to the point where they will post threads DEMANDING that ALL Americans should be FORCED to hand in their guns?

I agree about Foreign Policy issues affecting the entire world but America's Domestic Policy does NOT affect the entire world.
I don't believe some of these guys are from away. Why would they be on an American board, knowing so much about American politics? Half the people in America don't care about politics. Why do they?
That goes for Lucy, too, though. Don't understand it, except I'm sure in Austria they won't allow her opinions on social media.

The situation is that it will get worse as October gets near, the forum will have a TON of new Anti-Americans all doing PR for Joe Biden this happened in 2016 only they were doing PR for Hillary Clinton, most of that crowd suddenly then disappeared around December 2016-January 2017 and never returned.

I totally agree tommy taint is 24 hours of democrat Influence
there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.

You may be right. I know of some who are worse and they go to America and then bash the country when they work or live there. How insulting is that?

William Shatner said it best when they asked him about Trump, "I'm just a visitor here". Yet, you have some like Jim Carey (he may be an American citizen now I don't know), who work O.T to bash your government and citizens. It's as weak as it gets.

If an American came to work in Canada and bashed my government and citizens, even those I didn't agree with; I'd ask him WTF he's in Canada? Some of us are stuck here, we don't have a choice, but others do. In fact, I basically said that to a guy many years ago when he bitched about the taxes coming off his paycheque (he was from N.Y).

I didn't agree with Obama at times, I disagreed with Bush just as much, maybe more. I respected that they were duly elected and I had to always hope they loved their country and wanted it to succeed. I certainly wouldn't live in America and bash the very country I am doing well in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back