Why do the admin and mods allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?
Vote Ming the Merciless!!

(This message brought to you by the friendly Information Bureau of the planet Mongo.)

Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?

Not ALL are Anti-America and Anti-Trump. I am not American and I support Donald Trump and skye skye is not American and she supports Donald Trump. So there are some here who are NOT trashing America and NOT trashing Trump and we support you and him because in general we have the same objectives and the same Enemy-at-Large.

Of course the majority here who are not American do on a daily basis TRASH America and TRASH Donald Trump and who knows why they join an American forum just to TRASH America and FANATICALLY post about how Americans should ALL have their guns taken off them and just hand EVERYTHING over to the UN or China or whatever.
Most non-Americans posting here are better Americans than too many liberal "Americans" here.

I dont even think it's a problem for foreigners to buy ads on Fakebook. But the fact that libs have used it as a weapon against Trump tells me that LIBERAL "foreign" posters should STFU. All the rest I encourage to keep helping us try to straighten out our tard element.

Save America, save the world!

I totally agree tommy taint is 24 hours of democrat Influence
there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.

You may be right. I know of some who are worse and they go to America and then bash the country when they work or live there. How insulting is that?

William Shatner said it best when they asked him about Trump, "I'm just a visitor here". Yet, you have some like Jim Carey (he may be an American citizen now I don't know), who work O.T to bash your government and citizens. It's as weak as it gets.

If an American came to work in Canada and bashed my government and citizens, even those I didn't agree with; I'd ask him WTF he's in Canada? Some of us are stuck here, we don't have a choice, but others do. In fact, I basically said that to a guy many years ago when he bitched about the taxes coming off his paycheque (he was from N.Y).

I didn't agree with Obama at times, I disagreed with Bush just as much, maybe more. I respected that they were duly elected and I had to always hope they loved their country and wanted it to succeed. I certainly wouldn't live in America and bash the very country I am doing well in.
That's the difference between you and the rabid non U.S. Citzens you may or may not agree with the American president but you aren't constantly bashing them.
Those who attack Trump Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan seem to give a pass to Clinton and obama
even though it was obama's policy that gave us the JV team ISIS

They now LIKE GWB because he's Anti-Trump ditto why they now LIKE that Neo-Conservative Warmongering Psychopath John Bolton.

Bush was a shitty president, and nobody excuses the crap he pulled. His presidency was shit from start to finish. It's good that he's finally making some good decisions, even if it is too late for him to fix what he broke.
You're a moron. Bush was still better than any Democrat

there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.

You may be right. I know of some who are worse and they go to America and then bash the country when they work or live there. How insulting is that?

William Shatner said it best when they asked him about Trump, "I'm just a visitor here". Yet, you have some like Jim Carey (he may be an American citizen now I don't know), who work O.T to bash your government and citizens. It's as weak as it gets.

If an American came to work in Canada and bashed my government and citizens, even those I didn't agree with; I'd ask him WTF he's in Canada? Some of us are stuck here, we don't have a choice, but others do. In fact, I basically said that to a guy many years ago when he bitched about the taxes coming off his paycheque (he was from N.Y).

I didn't agree with Obama at times, I disagreed with Bush just as much, maybe more. I respected that they were duly elected and I had to always hope they loved their country and wanted it to succeed. I certainly wouldn't live in America and bash the very country I am doing well in.
That's the difference between you and the rabid non U.S. Citzens you may or may not agree with the American president but you aren't constantly bashing them.
Those who attack Trump Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan seem to give a pass to Clinton and obama

They now LIKE GWB because he's Anti-Trump ditto why they now LIKE that Neo-Conservative Warmongering Psychopath John Bolton.

Bush was a shitty president, and nobody excuses the crap he pulled. His presidency was shit from start to finish. It's good that he's finally making some good decisions, even if it is too late for him to fix what he broke.

I wonder if the Lord above will say the same when his time comes...

You're a moron. Bush was still better than any Democrat

I know that is what you think, but I've read your posts. You think lots of goofy shit that just isn't true.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

How can you make fun of any Republican every fucking shit hole race riot in America is happening in ever city or town run by democrats.. lol honestly keep a black baby from getting shot than you can talk about Bush

I wonder if the Lord above will say the same when his time comes...

I don't know if "the Lord above" exists, but a lot of bible thumpers here are ready to make that judgement for him.

How can you make fun of any Republican every fucking shit hole race riot in America is happening in ever city or town run by democrats.. lol honestly keep a black baby from getting shot than you can talk about Bush

It's easy to make fun of repubs. They are idiots.

Honey your side runs the biggest shit holes in the world lol we are laughing at you

Honey your side runs the biggest shit holes in the world lol we are laughing at you

I hate to hurt your feelings, but nobody cares what you might think. You're an idiot. Think what you want.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Okay but what about the new Love-In with John Bolton? Given the opportunity he's a threat to World Peace, the man is not only a Neo-Conservative he's one of the most vile of them, he's a complete psychopath, there's not a nation he's not up for bombing probably even using Nukes, he's upset with Trump ONLY because Trump hasn't started WWIII already.

Now he's written a book because he's angry at Trump for not starting WWIII etc all the Leftists are having a Love-In with him.

I hate to hurt your feelings, but nobody cares what you might think. You're an idiot. Think what you want.
Lol ok losers, that’s why you can’t win elections lol

Okay but what about the new Love-In with John Bolton? Given the opportunity he's a threat to World Peace, the man is not only a Neo-Conservative he's one of the most vile of them, he's a complete psychopath, there's not a nation he's not up for bombing probably even using Nukes, he's upset with Trump ONLY because Trump hasn't started WWIII already.

Now he's written a book because he's angry at Trump for not starting WWIII etc all the Leftists are having a Love-In with him.

Bolton is still a pig. Now he is a pig with pertinant information. Nobody wants him to have anything to do with setting policy because he sucks.

Why are all these riots happening in democrat controlled areas? sounds like the voters are a little more ignorant than the stupid they vote for.

Bolton is still a pig. Now he is a pig with pertinant information. Nobody wants him to have anything to do with setting policy because he sucks.
Why didn't he talk with A Dam Shit?

Why didn't he talk with A Dam Shit?

Bolton is a pig who cared more about profit from his book than he did for the country.

The sitting president affects the entire world.

I have no problem hearing thier points of view.

If they upset you so much, use the ignore button.

What about the gun thing? Americans having a Second Amendment and having guns does NOT affect the entire world though. Why does some random shooting in say a TINY town in Ohio bother the Leftist Non-Americans to the point where they will post threads DEMANDING that ALL Americans should be FORCED to hand in their guns?

I agree about Foreign Policy issues affecting the entire world but America's Domestic Policy does NOT affect the entire world.
I don't believe some of these guys are from away. Why would they be on an American board, knowing so much about American politics? Half the people in America don't care about politics. Why do they?
That goes for Lucy, too, though. Don't understand it, except I'm sure in Austria they won't allow her opinions on social media.
For foreigners being unfamiliar with American politics is not really an option. They get bombarded with our "news" and alleged views. So perhaps some prefer mixing it up here with actual Americans as a check against what their media tells them about us. Some undoubtedly stand to profit or maintain by promoting their political agenda here just as many who live here obviously do. Maybe this and that,.. but just stop and consider how politically uninformed Americans generally are about politics elsewhere. And what if all suddenly began shutting out views due to fear of foreign influence? The whole notion is anti-free speech, anti-transparency, anti-American, and ridiculously isolationist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back