Why do the admin and mods allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree tommy taint is 24 hours of democrat Influence
there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.

You may be right. I know of some who are worse and they go to America and then bash the country when they work or live there. How insulting is that?

William Shatner said it best when they asked him about Trump, "I'm just a visitor here". Yet, you have some like Jim Carey (he may be an American citizen now I don't know), who work O.T to bash your government and citizens. It's as weak as it gets.

If an American came to work in Canada and bashed my government and citizens, even those I didn't agree with; I'd ask him WTF he's in Canada? Some of us are stuck here, we don't have a choice, but others do. In fact, I basically said that to a guy many years ago when he bitched about the taxes coming off his paycheque (he was from N.Y).

I didn't agree with Obama at times, I disagreed with Bush just as much, maybe more. I respected that they were duly elected and I had to always hope they loved their country and wanted it to succeed. I certainly wouldn't live in America and bash the very country I am doing well in.
That's the difference between you and the rabid non U.S. Citzens you may or may not agree with the American president but you aren't constantly bashing them.
Those who attack Trump Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan seem to give a pass to Clinton and obama
even though it was obama's policy that gave us the JV team ISIS

They now LIKE GWB because he's Anti-Trump ditto why they now LIKE that Neo-Conservative Warmongering Psychopath John Bolton.

Bush was a shitty president, and nobody excuses the crap he pulled. His presidency was shit from start to finish. It's good that he's finally making some good decisions, even if it is too late for him to fix what he broke.

Okay but what about the new Love-In with John Bolton? Given the opportunity he's a threat to World Peace, the man is not only a Neo-Conservative he's one of the most vile of them, he's a complete psychopath, there's not a nation he's not up for bombing probably even using Nukes, he's upset with Trump ONLY because Trump hasn't started WWIII already.

Now he's written a book because he's angry at Trump for not starting WWIII etc all the Leftists are having a Love-In with him.

Bolton is still a pig. Now he is a pig with pertinant information. Nobody wants him to have anything to do with setting policy because he sucks.
Why didn't he talk with A Dam Shit?

Bolton is a pig who cared more about profit from his book than he did for the country.
So Boltons book is fiction like Harry Potter.

People are anti-American for the same reasons that teenagers hate parents.

A combination of insecurity, immaturity, and jealousy.

They hate them, but that won't stop them from demanding free stuff.

The sitting president affects the entire world.

I have no problem hearing thier points of view.

If they upset you so much, use the ignore button.

What about the gun thing? Americans having a Second Amendment and having guns does NOT affect the entire world though. Why does some random shooting in say a TINY town in Ohio bother the Leftist Non-Americans to the point where they will post threads DEMANDING that ALL Americans should be FORCED to hand in their guns?

I agree about Foreign Policy issues affecting the entire world but America's Domestic Policy does NOT affect the entire world.
I don't believe some of these guys are from away. Why would they be on an American board, knowing so much about American politics? Half the people in America don't care about politics. Why do they?
That goes for Lucy, too, though. Don't understand it, except I'm sure in Austria they won't allow her opinions on social media.
For foreigners being unfamiliar with American politics is not really an option. They get bombarded with our "news" and alleged views. So perhaps some prefer mixing it up here with actual Americans as a check against what their media tells them about us. Some undoubtedly stand to profit or maintain by promoting their political agenda here just as many who live here obviously do. Maybe this and that,.. but just stop and consider how politically uninformed Americans generally are about politics elsewhere. And what if all suddenly began shutting out views due to fear of foreign influence? The whole notion is anti-free speech, anti-transparency, anti-American, and ridiculously isolationist.
FYI no such thing as free speech on a discussion board
The mods and admin can restrict as much as they like no law against it.

there are a couple of other nonstop 24/7 bashing of a president that has no effect on their lives.
So what? Don’t you bash other nations?
DEPENDS
but in general, I don't go to there discussion board and bash them
and only bash when a low life son of a bitch from another country comes here and starts their shit.

I enjoy the perspectives from multiple countries whether they oppose or support my views or candidates, it is enlightening to see the views. We have a lot of foreign pro Trumpists and anti. I don’t have a problem with that. without, we are opining in a bubble.

You may be right. I know of some who are worse and they go to America and then bash the country when they work or live there. How insulting is that?

William Shatner said it best when they asked him about Trump, "I'm just a visitor here". Yet, you have some like Jim Carey (he may be an American citizen now I don't know), who work O.T to bash your government and citizens. It's as weak as it gets.

If an American came to work in Canada and bashed my government and citizens, even those I didn't agree with; I'd ask him WTF he's in Canada? Some of us are stuck here, we don't have a choice, but others do. In fact, I basically said that to a guy many years ago when he bitched about the taxes coming off his paycheque (he was from N.Y).

I didn't agree with Obama at times, I disagreed with Bush just as much, maybe more. I respected that they were duly elected and I had to always hope they loved their country and wanted it to succeed. I certainly wouldn't live in America and bash the very country I am doing well in.
That's the difference between you and the rabid non U.S. Citzens you may or may not agree with the American president but you aren't constantly bashing them.
Those who attack Trump Bush 1 and 2 and Reagan seem to give a pass to Clinton and obama

They now LIKE GWB because he's Anti-Trump ditto why they now LIKE that Neo-Conservative Warmongering Psychopath John Bolton.

Bush was a shitty president, and nobody excuses the crap he pulled. His presidency was shit from start to finish. It's good that he's finally making some good decisions, even if it is too late for him to fix what he broke.

Okay but what about the new Love-In with John Bolton? Given the opportunity he's a threat to World Peace, the man is not only a Neo-Conservative he's one of the most vile of them, he's a complete psychopath, there's not a nation he's not up for bombing probably even using Nukes, he's upset with Trump ONLY because Trump hasn't started WWIII already.

Now he's written a book because he's angry at Trump for not starting WWIII etc all the Leftists are having a Love-In with him.

Bolton is still a pig. Now he is a pig with pertinant information. Nobody wants him to have anything to do with setting policy because he sucks.

Bolton is a pig who cared more about profit from his book than he did for the country.

That's the problem with crazy right wingers. You don't understand that Bolton is a pig, but that doesn't mean he is a liar.

Common ground. We found common ground. Never liked him much, but I lost all respect for him over this. It's crystal clear what motivates him

That's the problem with crazy right wingers. You don't understand that Bolton is a pig, but that doesn't mean he is a liar.
And here I just agreed with you

DEPENDS
and only bash when a low life son of a bitch from another country comes here and starts their shit.

I enjoy the perspectives from multiple countries whether they oppose or support my views or candidates, it is enlightening to see the views. We have a lot of foreign pro Trumpists and anti. I don’t have a problem with that. without, we are opining in a bubble.
I command you to ban permanently Tommy taint!
To oblivion, Thank you on behalf of all strong American men and women

DEPENDS

I have no problem with foreign perspectives until it becomes a 24/7 hate fest Look at Christopher Steeles perspectives it morphed into 24/7 TDS

DEPENDS

Well the oz guy don't forget that one but keep Dr. Grump or is it Dr, Love

What about the gun thing? Americans having a Second Amendment and having guns does NOT affect the entire world though. Why does some random shooting in say a TINY town in Ohio bother the Leftist Non-Americans to the point where they will post threads DEMANDING that ALL Americans should be FORCED to hand in their guns?

I agree about Foreign Policy issues affecting the entire world but America's Domestic Policy does NOT affect the entire world.
I don't believe some of these guys are from away. Why would they be on an American board, knowing so much about American politics? Half the people in America don't care about politics. Why do they?
That goes for Lucy, too, though. Don't understand it, except I'm sure in Austria they won't allow her opinions on social media.

I know Tilly, Lucy and Tammy are from GB to real not to be.
Want to try that again in English?

DEPENDS

Although I wouldnt mind seeing that, you're giving him too much power. Now hes gonna think hes important around here. Hes just a gnat buzzing around. Irritating, but useless and ineffective.

he's a liar because if the President was unfit when Bolton was in the Trump administration why didn't Bolton say something then?
You do realize Bolton was one of the big pushers for the Iraq invasion?

How can you make fun of any Republican every fucking shit hole race riot in America is happening in ever city or town run by democrats.. lol honestly keep a black baby from getting shot than you can talk about Bush

It's easy to make fun of repubs. They are idiots.
Why are all these riots happening in democrat controlled areas? sounds like the voters are a little more ignorant than the stupid they vote for.
Why do thunderstorms happen on hot summer afternoons? Why does the moon wax and wane? Riots happen in cities. Cities tend to vote Democrat. But there are plenty of Republican run cities; look it up. Jacksonville, Florida is one of them:
Peaceful protest marred by riots in downtown Jacksonville

After weekend protests, city offices remain closed but no 2nd curfew

The protests happened everywhere, and many led to rioting and looting. Even when a Republican holds the reins. Many of them are also proposing changes to their police systems. Take an hour and look some of them up. You are dreaming (or deflecting) to put the blame on the Democratic party for these protests.

You're a moron. Bush was still better than any Democrat

I know that is what you think, but I've read your posts. You think lots of goofy shit that just isn't true.

Anything you post qualifies as "goofy shit" you anti-American piece of trash!

I know Tilly, Lucy and Tammy are from GB to real not to be.
Want to try that again in English?
He says that he knows{Tilly, Lucy and Tammy} those three names identify members of the U.S. Message Board
Furthermore, He says they are from Great Britain
Now was that so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back