Why do the admin and mods allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?
You right whingers will never know how much laughter you create!

You noisy irrelevant faggots will never know how useless you are, no matter what country you're polluting.

The U.S Government does not make laws for citizens of other countries only US. CITIZENS
Tell that to Iran and to the citizens and companies of other nations trading with Iran.

Screw Iran and alll the other terrorist gangs you support and encourage; sooner or later they all implode from their own corruption and stupidity. The Iranians have dragged Lebanon down ti near collapse and will soon be driven out, being nothing but parasites and that country will no longer be a threat, for instance. The rest of the ME is coalescing into a bloc that will eventually crush it, too. You should move there and rescue them with your brilliance. lol
It's always amusing watching the retarded portion of the left supporting the very antithesis of what they claim they support.

I'd love to see cnm go to Iran and proclaim his undying love for another man. Oopsie!

The U.S Government does not make laws for citizens of other countries only US. CITIZENS
Tell that to Iran and to the citizens and companies of other nations trading with Iran.

Screw Iran and alll the other terrorist gangs you support and encourage; sooner or later they all implode from their own corruption and stupidity. The Iranians have dragged Lebanon down ti near collapse and will soon be driven out, being nothing but parasites and that country will no longer be a threat, for instance. The rest of the ME is coalescing into a bloc that will eventually crush it, too. You should move there and rescue them with your brilliance. lol
It's always amusing watching the retarded portion of the left supporting the very antithesis of what they claim they support.

I'd love to see cnm go to Iran and proclaim his undying love for another man. Oopsie!

Yes. They only seem to want to 'Social Justice Warrior N Stuff' in wealthy white countries with open presses and lots of Starbucks franchises. Watch them run and hide when somebody tries to get some busses filled to go protest the vicious killings of women in Mexico.

I don't believe some of these guys are from away. Why would they be on an American board, knowing so much about American politics? Half the people in America don't care about politics. Why do they?
That goes for Lucy, too, though. Don't understand it, except I'm sure in Austria they won't allow her opinions on social media.

You are seriously the most ignorant person on the Internet.

GIve any evidence you have that anyone is lying about what country they're in. You make up the weirdest shit I ever heard.
Well, if you think I'm the most ignorant person on the Internet and make up the weirdest shit you ever heard, you have DEFINITELY not spent much time reading here.

What a strange thing to be triggered over. People here really puzzle me sometimes. Have you got a crush on Lucy or something?

Remember all the deviants who claimed they were going to move if Trump won the election, including a Supreme Court Justice? Yeah, never happened, and of course they all chose a rather wealthy white country to flee to if they had been decent enough to honor theri promises. Nobody chose Red China or South AFrica, except that one famous rich black racist guy who also didn't leave like he promised either.

Foreigners to try to influence America's political system? For the last 3 years, all we heard was about how Russia went on social media to influence the 2016 and now the 2020 election. So why is this board allowing NON-U.S. Citizens to give their opinion by America's politics namely the president?

This forum is bigger than most on matters of free speech. No reason why foreigners, who have no real knowledge of America, and no say in how we run our country, should not be allowed to express their opinions. But when the opinions are based on such ignorance and hubris as we are seeing from a particularly noisy few, then there is also no god reason why the rest of us should not, subject them to the mockery and ridicule that they so richly deserve for it. At least they are worth some entertainment.

Last edited:

This forum is bigger than most on matters of free speech. No reason why foreigners, who have no real knowledge of America, and no say in how we run our country, should not be allowed to express their opinions. But when the opinions are based on such ignorance and hubris as we are seeing from a particularly noisy few, then there is also no god reason why the rest of us should not, subject them to the mockery and ridicule that they so richly deserve for it. At least they are worth some entertainment.
Every Brit who has expressed an opinion on here has ridiculed your president. We know everything that goes on in America we have 24/7 news coverage. I can also get every US TV program you get. Most of its wank, especially Fox News. However I have to admit we will miss Trump after Nov. His news briefs often had us rolling around the floor in tearful hysterics. That right hand of his seems to have a life of its own. And the hair? - Is it a birds nest stuck on?

They don’t give their opinion. They demonise.

Half of them don’t know what they are talking about. Ignorant tosspots.

Every Brit who has expressed an opinion on here has ridiculed your president. We know everything that goes on in America we have 24/7 news coverage. I can also get every US TV program you get. Most of its wank, especially Fox News. However I have to admit we will miss Trump after Nov. His news briefs often had us rolling around the floor in tearful hysterics. That right hand of his seems to have a life of its own. And the hair? - Is it a birds nest stuck on?

Ridiculed him? Such a profound statement. And the rest.....:aargh:

Here’s one Brit who hasn’t ridiculed him. :finger3::funnyface:

Free speech is for American citizens!

Where does it say that? Where does government get any power to limit free speech for non-citizens?
THE U.S. Congress doesn't make laws anywhere but here in the U.S.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The US government has no power not given to it in the Constitution. Where is there an exception for non-citizens? Or even for protests at US Embassies? Where is there an authority that would allow the US to try a person without a jury in a foreign land? Or to hang an MS-13 member without a trial or a lawyer?

Without the Constitution, those in government are nothing other than just people. How do those people have authority of US government to deal with anyone, in any fashion, on any matter, anywhere in the world, if not through the Constitution?
The 14th amendment covers U.S. CITIZENS and their rights

Are Foreign Nationals Entitled to the Same Constitutional Rights As Citizens?
David Cole Georgetown University Law Center, [email protected]
[...]

Upon examination, there is far less to the distinction than commonly thought. In particular, foreign nationals are generally entitled to the equal protection of the laws, to political freedoms of speech and association, and to due process requirements of fair procedure where their lives, liberty, or property are at stake.

https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=facpub

far too many times dragonlady, who is canadian - has proven she knows way more about our constitution than the american born hayseeds who post on USMB.

#sadaboutthepoorlyeducateddeplorablesthatdonnyloveslongtime

Ridiculed him? Such a profound statement. And the rest.....:aargh:

Here’s one Brit who hasn’t ridiculed him. :finger3::funnyface:
Why - has he grabbed your fanny?

No.

Why?

far too many times dragonlady, who is canadian - has proven she knows way more about our constitution than the american born hayseeds who post on USMB.

So she's 'Canadian' again this week? She forgets where she lives from one post to the next many times. You probably are dumb enough to believe she's 'Canadian', though.

Why not allow all opinions? Do you want to live in a bubble?

Should we allow foreign agents to influence the election? How about Christopher Steele in his opinion?

Should we allow foreign agents to influence the election? How about Christopher Steele in his opinion?

Actually, Steele told the FBI his stuff was all just opinion. For 6 million dollars, I'll make up a bunch of lying shit about Saint Donald, myself. The FBI and DOJ are the ones who used Steele's stuff for illegally influencing the election.

It amazes me how much so-called conservatives bitch about Facebook or Twitter blocking conservative views and then try to block the views they don't want to hear. Reminds me of the Dixie Chicks cancellation by Republicans. No different than the censors on the left.

Do you really think Americans are stupid enough to allow them to?

When their language translator messes up, I find it amusing. :dunno:

Hm..damn.. I need an example, huh? Try Charwin45 or FrancoHFW.
Litwin gives zero shits about American politics. Captain Blei, too.

Ok snowflake
Nope you Leftists hold the ownership of that name because y'all have been in total meltdown stage since 2016
You're the one melting down now because someone in another land said something you don't like. They' not influencing the election; they're challenging your thoughts and you're too fragile to deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back