Why do the God-haters persist?

For Jews and Christians their god is the only truth. for Muslims Allah is the only truth...so which is it? Who's god is THE god?

Answer...no one's. First off Jews, Christians and Muslims are all decedents of Abraham, and are fighting over which child god likes more. It's quite funny.

GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY #%@ AND SEEK TRUTH. TO SEEK AND KNOW TRUTH AND TO SHARE THAT TRUTH WITH OTHERS IS THE REASON AND PURPOSE OF LIFE!! think!

Why are you yelling? I just want to know which god is the ultimate god? Jews, Christians or Muslims, after all it's all the same god that you folk are slaves for.

why would you believe the word of man???GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY #%@ AND SEEK TRUTH. TO SEEK AND KNOW TRUTH AND TO SHARE THAT TRUTH WITH OTHERS IS THE REASON AND PURPOSE OF LIFE!! think![/

GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY #%@ AND SEEK TRUTH. TO SEEK AND KNOW TRUTH AND TO SHARE THAT TRUTH WITH OTHERS IS THE REASON AND PURPOSE OF LIFE!! think!

Why are you yelling? I just want to know which god is the ultimate god? Jews, Christians or Muslims, after all it's all the same god that you folk are slaves for.

why would you believe the word of man???GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY #%@ AND SEEK TRUTH. TO SEEK AND KNOW TRUTH AND TO SHARE THAT TRUTH WITH OTHERS IS THE REASON AND PURPOSE OF LIFE!! think![/

That's not how god has intended it now is it? You as Christians are suppose to go out and spread the good news. For me to seek the truth would be counter productive to what god wants from his slaves.

The prayer GOD will answer 100%=== "GOD! If you are real, show me as I am seeking truth,help me find truth." God will hear and answer that prayer but you must do your part, you cannot just sit there and expect to be spoon fed like a baby. READ GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD= THE HOLYBIBLE , START IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW,THEN READ ROMANS,EPHESIANS, GALATIONS, THOSE NEW TESTMENT BOOKS WILL GIVE YOU A STRONG BASE OF TRUTH, THEN READ AND STUDY ""ALL"" OF GOD'S WORD. GOD WILL SHOW YOU TRUTH.

The prayer GOD will answer 100%=== "GOD! If you are real, show me as I am seeking truth,help me find truth." God will hear and answer that prayer but you must do your part, you cannot just sit there and expect to be spoon fed like a baby. READ GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD= THE HOLYBIBLE , START IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW,THEN READ ROMANS,EPHESIANS, GALATIONS, THOSE NEW TESTMENT BOOKS WILL GIVE YOU A STRONG BASE OF TRUTH, THEN READ AND STUDY ""ALL"" OF GOD'S WORD. GOD WILL SHOW YOU TRUTH.

How can I pry to a god that i do not believe in? Do you pray to Odin?

How can I pry to a god that i do not believe in? Do you pray to Odin?

I JUST TOLD YOU IN THE ABOVE POST,I GAVE YOU IN DETAIL HOW TO SEEK AND FIND TRUTH. Duh!!!

The prayer GOD will answer 100%=== "GOD! If you are real, show me as I am seeking truth,help me find truth." God will hear and answer that prayer but you must do your part, you cannot just sit there and expect to be spoon fed like a baby. READ GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD= THE HOLYBIBLE , START IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW,THEN READ ROMANS,EPHESIANS, GALATIONS, THOSE NEW TESTMENT BOOKS WILL GIVE YOU A STRONG BASE OF TRUTH, THEN READ AND STUDY ""ALL"" OF GOD'S WORD. GOD WILL SHOW YOU TRUTH.====GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!! HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
SEEMS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! HUH??? ==whosoever shall call upon the

The prayer GOD will answer 100%=== "GOD! If you are real, show me as I am seeking truth,help me find truth." God will hear and answer that prayer but you must do your part, you cannot just sit there and expect to be spoon fed like a baby. READ GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED)WORD= THE HOLYBIBLE , START IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW,THEN READ ROMANS,EPHESIANS, GALATIONS, THOSE NEW TESTMENT BOOKS WILL GIVE YOU A STRONG BASE OF TRUTH, THEN READ AND STUDY ""ALL"" OF GOD'S WORD. GOD WILL SHOW YOU TRUTH.====GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!! HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

typically when things are too good to be true...they're never true. such as the case with god.

Again, how can I repent my sins to something that I do not believe in nor consider what i am doing as sinful?

You continue to downplay human intelligence, implying it is similar to other animals, when that is not the case based on observed evidence.

You say it doesn't take special thinking to create placebos to downplay fears and the unknown, but since humanity is the only creature to do so, it would appear that is exactly what it takes.

But you are basing this on the assumption there is no God or spiritual nature to connect to. No... it takes real fucking moronic idiots to imagine something that isn't there in order to console fear and the unknown, and then do that their entire existence. They would have to completely abandon rational thought to do so. This is primarily why I don't believe that's what happened.

Even if other animals do that kind of thing, since they don't appear to have the complex languages that humanity does (yet another unique human achievement attributable to our intelligence), it would be hard to be certain of it.

We are certain that most mammals and primates DO have language and communicate. Crows have over 250 calls in their vocabulary and regional dialect. They can communicate to other crows about hostile humans and the other crows can recognize said humans without ever having seen them before, and this information is passed down generationally. Ants and bees communicate without language at all and do so to peak efficiency. Whales can communicate with each other for miles under the ocean... you tried doing that lately?

Because our actual "intelligence" is not that different. Some animals are more intelligent than us on certain things... do you know which flowers to pollinate and when? Do you know when there is a fire in the forest? Can you smell food 5 miles away? Can you put your body into a state of hibernation for the winter? Other animals do all kinds of amazing things with their intelligence, but they are not spiritually connected to something greater than self. They can't find inspirational motivation to push the limits of imagination and take their species where it's never gone before. Humans do this because we are spiritually connected.

And this is where you're just flat out wrong on numerous levels. The "observable evidence" is humanity, and how it is vastly different from everything including our supposed common ancestors. Spirituality was not invented and it didn't evolve into man. We humans didn't just pop onto the scene 100k years ago and start doing what no other creature before humans could do because of our superior brains. If that were so, we'd see other species evolving with similar characteristics, especially those who have been evolving much longer than humans. Why aren't the great apes at least developing language and chiseling out wheels from stone? The "observable evidence" suggests that humans have something the other animals don't, and that something is an intrinsic spiritual connection with something greater than self.

You said that courage requires fear. Now you are saying courage overcomes fear. If it overcomes it, then it can't require it. Courage is the opposite of fear, and if you want to pretend that isn't true or there is some other antonym we can apply, then so be it. I am NOT PLAYING!

I don't know why you think there would be no wars, murder or strife if everyone used logic and common sense. But okay, sometimes people do ignore common sense and logic, this thread is a good example of that. 88% of the fucking species hasn't ignored logic and common sense for all of our existence, unless we're all retards.

Besides, religion does provide answers to the unknown. What happens when you die? You go to some sort of afterlife, you are reincarnated, etc. How was the universe created? God did it. How should I live, what should I teach my children? Here, read this sacred text and follow these rules. Even if it's all untrue, to the believer it is not, so it has the same effect.

Hold on a minute... What happens when you die? Your physical organism stops living, but what happens to your spirit? This is unknown and no religion or science can provide evidence. How was the universe created? Science and religion don't have an answer. "God did it" doesn't answer the question. How did God do it? We don't know. How do I live, what do I teach my children... well what's wrong with teaching them to live like animals in the wild and survival of the fittest? Kill or be killed? That's how other animals deal with that question, it's not an unknown at all.

You're not presenting very good reasons for mankind to invent some imaginary thing that isn't real in order to answer questions that it either can't answer or doesn't need to answer. It makes no rational sense whatsoever.

I've repeatedly said that you may be correct, the point is that even if you are, the evidence for that is far, far from conclusive.

Well let's be clear, if anyone here had what we could all agree is "conclusive evidence" ...for ANYTHING... we would probably not be having this conversation. Maybe that point eludes you?

Scientists specializing in the mind have begun to unravel religion's DNA. They have produced robust theories, backed by empirical evidence including studies of the brain at work. These theories conclude that it was probably humans who created God, not the other way around. The psychological mechanisms behind faith evolved over the eons through natural selection. They helped our ancestors work in small groups and survive and reproduce. We are born with a powerful need for attachment. Individual survival was enhanced by protectors, beginning with our mothers. Attachment is reinforced physiologically through brain chemistry, and we evolved and retain neural networks completely dedicated to it. We easily expand that inborn need for protectors to authority figures of any sort, including religious leaders and gods. God becomes a super parent, able to protect us and care for us even when our more corporeal support systems disappear, through death or distance. Scientists have so far identified about 20 hard-wired, evolved "adaptations" as the building blocks of religion. Like attachment, they are mechanisms that underlie human interactions: Brain-imaging studies showed that when test subjects were read statements about religion and asked to agree or disagree, the same brain networks that process human social behavior our ability to negotiate relationships with others were engaged.
Among the psychological adaptations related to religion are our need for reciprocity, our tendency to attribute unknown events to human agency, our capacity for romantic love, our fierce "out-group" hatreds and just as fierce loyalties to the in groups of kin and allies. Religion hijacks these traits. The rivalry between Sunni and Shiite Muslims or the doctrinal battles between Protestant and Catholic reflect our "groupish" tendencies. In addition to these adaptations, humans have developed the remarkable ability to think about what goes on in other people's minds and create and rehearse complex interactions with an unseen other. In our minds we can de-couple cognition from time, place and circumstance. We consider what someone else might do in our place; we project future scenarios; we replay past events. It's an easy jump to say, conversing with the dead or to conjuring gods and praying to them. Morality, which some see as imposed by gods or religion on savage humans, science sees as yet another adaptive strategy handed down to us by natural selection.

Science says you are wrong. If I’m wrong about that, post your link to where science agrees with your theories. I’ve done a little research and your argument seem to come from right wing sources. Since science isn't exact, you use flawed reasoning but think it's ok because science isn't perfect either. Only problem is your premises and conclusions are wrong. And you know that science says the odds are way better on my side that there is no god. It's not 50/50. More like 99.999% there isn't.

I have read them. BORING. And I get the message. I also realize that I'm reading a book from a cult that wants to brainwash me.

I can just see poor little GISMYS growing up having these bible verses drilled into her head. Yea, we get it dummy. The bible says a lot of things:

a. Be a good person. We get that. Makes sense if you are starting a cult.
b. Don't kill. Makes sense.
c. Have faith in the imaginary man or go to hell. What a hook!!!
d. All you have to do is believe and you get to go to heaven.
e. Come hang out every Sunday with other retards just as stupid as you. And there are women there. Stupid women who have been told that their husband is the master. I LOVE IT!
f. But god is terrible with money. He always needs more money.
g. Honor your parents no matter how bad they are to you. This way you will never challenge authority later in life. You'll bend over and take whatever the king does to you. Or today whatever the GOP, Corporations, Churches do to you.
h. Don't fuck your neighbors wife

When you analyze the bible you realize it is outdated and totally man made. Who would believe this shit? It was 11 guys who spread this cult. 11 because Judas killed himself. Everyone else said the jesus story was bullshit. Why do people believe what "supposedly" 11 guys said especially when it was written 80 years after the fact by god knows who??? Really???

You are just brainwashed, stupid and/or afraid you will go to hell, otherwise you would realize or admit your religion is a joke. Or at least it is possible it was all made up? If you choose to believe it was not all made up, that's cool, but don't try to push this shit on anyone else. Keep it in your family. Now when I hear people say we need god in school I get pissed because no we do not need to brainwash the next generation of citizens to think they should go to war and destroy the planet with global warming because jesus is coming soon. Fucking retards. You religious people are why I woke up. Remember when Jesus overturned the tables and went around preaching to the jews that they were all hypocrites? You think today's christian American's are good people? You are just as bad. Maybe god needs to send another flood to wipe this planet clean again. Only this time maybe let Noah invite a few other families so the planet isn't repopulated with Noah's imbred stupid fucking kids and grandkids, huh?

""why are your gods true and others are not? "" ?? TRY TO THINK!!! THERE IS ONLY TRUTH AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE LIES.

Where are the history books from the year Jesus died? The answer is that that Roman historians had little interest in the comings and goings of minor cults and were far more concerned about Emperors and Kings. Jesus made a very small splash while he was alive and there was no reason for Roman historians to notice him.

See Gismys??? You are sooo sure of yourself when quite probably 11 people made up the entire story. Sure it caught on. So what? Look at how other cults catch on too. What does that prove? At least you can say you were brainwashed from birth. I can't imagine one of the 11 coming up to me and telling me the story of Jesus and me believing that shit. But hey, look at how many mormons believe what they believe. When you look at mormons or muslims you should realize you are basically looking in a mirror. Maybe it's a fun house mirror so what you are seeing isn't exactly the same but it's still you right?

""why are your gods true and others are not? "" ?? TRY TO THINK!!! THERE IS ONLY TRUTH AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE LIES.

Where are the history books from the year Jesus died? The answer is that that Roman historians had little interest in the comings and goings of minor cults and were far more concerned about Emperors and Kings. Jesus made a very small splash while he was alive and there was no reason for Roman historians to notice him.

See Gismys??? You are sooo sure of yourself when quite probably 11 people made up the entire story. Sure it caught on. So what? Look at how other cults catch on too. What does that prove? At least you can say you were brainwashed from birth. I can't imagine one of the 11 coming up to me and telling me the story of Jesus and me believing that shit. But hey, look at how many mormons believe what they believe. When you look at mormons or muslims you should realize you are basically looking in a mirror. Maybe it's a fun house mirror so what you are seeing isn't exactly the same but it's still you right?
Why [post such ignorant posts??
WE MARK YEARS OF TIME BEFORE JESUS =BC AND AFTER JESUS =AD= 2014 =THE YEAR OF OUR LORD!!!!

WE MARK YEARS OF TIME BEFORE JESUS =BC AND AFTER JESUS =AD= 2014 =THE YEAR OF OUR LORD!!!!

Congrats, your cult caught on. Know why? The kings decided instead of fighting it they embraced it. Easier to collect taxes when the king has divine rights.

Even Muslims go by BC and AD. So what? They don't believe. And I wonder, why do you think the Muslims don't convert to christianity with all the compelling :lol: sorry, with all the compelling evidence you have of this "truth"? Why can't they see it? Ah forget it. If you were born in Iraq you'd just be a Muslim retard. :lol:

This is why...
The Anno Domini dating system was devised in 525 by Dionysius Exiguus to enumerate the years in his Easter table. His system was to replace the Diocletian era that had been used in an old Easter table because he did not wish to continue the memory of a tyrant who persecuted Christians.

On the continent of Europe, Anno Domini was introduced as the era of choice of the Carolingian Renaissance by Alcuin. Its endorsement by Emperor Charlemagne and his successors popularizing the usage of the epoch and spreading it throughout the Carolingian Empire

In 1627, the French Jesuit theologian Denis Pétau (Dionysius Petavius in Latin), with his work De doctrina temporum, popularized the usage ante Christum (Latin for "Before Christ") to mark years prior to AD

Article VII of the U.S. Constitution: "Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth." (Interesting that this includes both the religiously linked dating and the utterly secular age of the nation itself.)

Some four score and seven years later, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation is dated "on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three."

You should pray to Nastrodaumus dumbass. :eusa_pray:

He predicted a lot too and a lot of it came true. What say you?

Have you sacrificed your dick to Gaia yet? Your carbon sins DEMAND a sacrifice, you must give the burnt offering TODAY, lest the goddess become enraged and melt the polar caps - like you fuckwad morons said would happen by the year 2000..

Or perhaps she will be angry and melt the Himalayas flooding Bangladesh as your Shamans claimed would happen in your fuckwad nutjob bible, the IPCC report - oh wait - turns out your shaman who wrote that was a fraud - I mean all you fuckwad cult morons are frauds - but he was publicly exposed.

Article VII of the U.S. Constitution: "Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth." (Interesting that this includes both the religiously linked dating and the utterly secular age of the nation itself.)

Some four score and seven years later, Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation is dated "on the first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three."

Yes, that is because that's how people talked and wrote back then.. Do we still do that, no.

Interesting that you do not understand that society changes through the years.

Yes, that is because that's how people talked and wrote back then.. Do we still do that, no.

WHAT ROCK DO YOU LIVE UNDER???? YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS hate that each year is AD=the year of our LORD!!!! PTL.

WHAT ROCK DO YOU LIVE UNDER???? YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS hate that each year is AD=the year of our LORD!!!! PTL.

I'll ask him that tonight when I converse with him. we're BFF's:smiliehug:

I'll ask him that tonight when I converse with him. we're BFF's:smiliehug:

WHAT A LIFE!!!!==Now there was a large herd of swine feeding nearby on the mountain. 12The demons implored Him, saying, "Send us into the swine so that we may enter them." 13Jesus gave them permission. And coming out, the unclean spirits entered the swine; and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, about two thousand of them; and they were drowned in the sea.…

LOL!!! YOUR IGNORANCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!! but why show the world???

Revelation is an anti-Roman tract and a piece of war propaganda wrapped in one. The message: God would return and destroy the Romans who had destroyed Jerusalem.

Again ... if you ever read Revelation you will find that the events are global in nature and not limited to a little section of Europe.

If you understood that Revelation is an example of apocalyptic literature in the Hebrew tradition, you would know it is simply a message of hope to the believers being persecuted in Rome. It isn't prophesy or premonition. It is a coded message of hope.

Forum List

Back