Why Do the Rich Kids Do Better?

My dad was a successful businessman and taught me self responsibility. I worked my way through college despite my family being wealthy enough to afford my tuition.

For minority children, I wonder how much of this is due to anticipating reparations. The parents teach their children in many cases, that their ship will come in and a big check will arrive in the mail, so there is little point in studying?
............................no

Why Do the Rich Kids Do Better?​

Your link and personal opinion comes from woke/left concocted bullshit.
Let me simplify without spin….Schools in ghettos and barrios are overrun by illegals, foreigners and bastard children with no father that distract faculty and other children. Language learning and behavioral management become paramount while real education takes a backseat.
But but but….”Our Diversity Is Our Strength”
More ignorant bullshit from the loser. ^^^^^

Indeed and tutoring is only "tutoring" if the tutor is both knowledgeable of and capable of teaching the subject. For what schools can pay for tutoring, that is not often the case.

In my opinion, the homework, study help, study support, etc. the student receives at home is far more important that the formal classroom experience. The school sets the framework and lines up the topics but actual learning should be done at home.
A lot of current literature (that I largely don't agree with) claims the contrary.

To save time I think we all prefer to talk about things ‘in general’….we really don’t have the time to discuss the one-off situations intended to stoke FEELZ.
= loser trying to justify his ignorance and utter lack of knowledge and/or experience with the topic

More ignorant bullshit from the loser. ^^^^^
Like always, I’m spot on and not buying your bullshit and that makes you piss yourself.
If globalists like you would stop recruiting filth from foreign nations and stop coddling ghetto people you could improve public schools….but your FEELZ will never allow you to do the right thing for the right people…it’s how you weirdos roll.

Why Do the Rich Kids Do Better?​

Your link and personal opinion comes from woke/left concocted bullshit.
Let me simplify without spin….Schools in ghettos and barrios are overrun by illegals, foreigners and bastard children with no father that distract faculty and other children. Language learning and behavioral management become paramount while real education takes a backseat.
But but but….”Our Diversity Is Our Strength”

People become the AVG of their 5 closest associates, over time. You hang around with THUGS, DEALERS and Thieves ... do the math.
There is also a BLACK factor skewing numbers in this Nationwide AVG.
IF any BLACK kid does well, tries hard, is very smart......they are beat up, harassed and labeled as "acting White" until they join in with the misfits.

you don't have to like the truth. In the case of WOKE SPINNING LW loons on this site you can dismiss it or not acknowledge the true facts about America right in front of you.

IF any BLACK kid does well, tries hard, is very smart......they are beat up, harassed and labeled as "acting White" ....
Because your imagination tells you so? When was the last time you were in an inner city school? How many students of all backgrounds do you know well personally? You are full of shit, Archie.

Because your imagination tells you so? When was the last time you were in an inner city school? How many students of all backgrounds do you know well personally? You are full of shit, Archie.

Your inner city schools are really tough places. Is it tough for the students there to give a shit about Caesar taking a shiv in the back on the Ides of March? Or do their circumstances in their schools give them a lot of empathy for JC?

Your inner city schools are really tough places. Is it tough for the students there to give a shit about Caesar taking a shiv in the back on the Ides of March? Or do their circumstances in their schools give them a lot of empathy for JC?
Let's just say most students here are not shocked by that (or much else).

You're not "direct and concise," you're weak and ignorant.

Thanks for killing off your own threads with your instant knee-jerk disagreement sandwiched around your non-stop disgust and hatred for common sense working taxpaying Americans.
nicely done. no thought. foaming at mouth over keyboard....attack attack...no matter what. They can't know that to be true! how dare they!

Thanks for killing off your own threads with your instant knee-jerk disagreement sandwiched around your non-stop disgust and hatred for common sense working taxpaying Americans.
nicely done. no thought. foaming at mouth over keyboard....attack attack...no matter what. They can't know that to be true! how dare they!
When you say something I know is not true, what do you want me to say?

When you say something I know is not true, what do you want me to say?

What I posted is true in many cases., and you know that. Maybe not all but many?
You are not from (or living in) North STL or GARY IND.
You did not or do not play Basketball with never-ending packs of Blacks. You don't know what goes on. in every area.
You are down in El paseo with the Surrenos or other of the brown horde.

you become the AVG of your 5 closest associates. In the case of Black kids they will beat you up in packs until you "stop acting white".
Parents of decent Blacks will try to stop it but eventually the only out may be to move or pay for private schooling. There is no MAC or UNCLE middle.
I stand by that.

***not ONLY Black kids pick on those who try to do good.........but more so by far. Numbers never lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back