🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do the young and unwise vote Democrat?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There are many theories on this...Democrats believe they are compelled by their high iQ's and broad views.
I believe they are driven by the "FEELZ", by their rebellion against responsibility / accountability, societal expectations and normality....by their discontent for moral and core values...etc etc
The Liberal pitch is packaged to sound simplified, warm and fuzzy and to make one feel giddy...By design, economics are discarded from the equation as are all those little things which drive a society to PROGRESS in a positive direction.
To the 21st century Liberal CHANGE the word is powerful....they don't even care if it's CHANGE in the wrong direction, they are fascinated by CHANGE and they will call all CHANGE Progress / Progressive and that sounds super cool to the unwise.
Your thoughts?

I love watching people attempt to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Is that your attempt to refute my claims?

You’re a good slave to the duopoly. The two party system can’t survive without you blind fucks.

haha...Oh I see...you're one of those. "I'll show you, I won't even try to make a difference" types?
Are you always the smartest guy in the room? Do people refer to you as Mr Bitchin' like I do with Golfing Gator ?

There are many theories on this...Democrats believe they are compelled by their high iQ's and broad views.
I believe they are driven by the "FEELZ", by their rebellion against responsibility / accountability, societal expectations and normality....by their discontent for moral and core values...etc etc
The Liberal pitch is packaged to sound simplified, warm and fuzzy and to make one feel giddy...By design, economics are discarded from the equation as are all those little things which drive a society to PROGRESS in a positive direction.
To the 21st century Liberal CHANGE the word is powerful....they don't even care if it's CHANGE in the wrong direction, they are fascinated by CHANGE and they will call all CHANGE Progress / Progressive and that sounds super cool to the unwise.
Your thoughts?
Ignorance, gullibility, naivete and brainwashing are the reasons.

Your thoughts?
They are stupid. Case closed. And when they get older and still do it, they are brain dead or criminals.

I love watching people attempt to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Is that your attempt to refute my claims?

You’re a good slave to the duopoly. The two party system can’t survive without you blind fucks.

haha...Oh I see...you're one of those. "I'll show you, I won't even try to make a difference" types?
Are you always the smartest guy in the room? Do people refer to you as Mr Bitchin' like I do with Golfing Gator ?

Don’t care if you wish to remain a slave. It fits you quite well.

#1 Reason children consider voting Democrat is because working parents give their children over to unionized individuals who practice glamorization of issues, demonizing the Constitution as basically worthless or even bad, and character assassination against conservatives, conservative groups, and conservative views.

The cure is to restore education to the churches of the land, where education began and flourished with scripture classes and hymnals teaching children to lean toward doing good and avoiding errors of commission and omission.

Edit add on: Higher education (above 7th grade) should be turned over to military trainers who specialize in training adults to defend this land with spartan mind.

Last edited:
The MSM is also to blame saturating them 24-7 with false truths. Example: 20-30 years back the purposely TVshot RNC to look old and boring. DNC TVshot to be young hip and cool!

I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. It depends on who has the best ideas at the time. Over time, the parties have switched positions on some policies. I have done the same. I don't think it matters who you vote for, its how you vote. As Emerson said "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds".

Public education is run by dems....they are brainwashing your kids....

Your thoughts?

The answer is in your thread title.

DAM2aIeUIAMRi_Q.jpg

Q: Why do the young and unwise vote Democrat?
A: Because the old and unwise vote Trumplican.

Last edited:
Public education is run by dems....they are brainwashing your kids....
There is a nationwide assault on the separation of church and state going on right now. To say that democrats a brainwashing is not without a sense of irony.
Local school district boards are elected at the county and city level. If the conservatives show up to vote, a bunch of bible thumpers end up on school boards. Even in California, to which i can attest.

Your thoughts?

Everything good in this country came from liberals. Conservatives do absolutely nothing but give welfare to the wealthy and try to tear down everything liberals have done for this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back