Why Do They Pass Dumb Laws?

ALL Laws are passed because politicians (BOTH sides) want to be relevant- NEITHER side wants to do it's constitutional duty of securing our Liberty and Law(s) do just the opposite- they punish everyone because, what if, well this happened when, you might- and ALL voters are Okay with being punished when no harm was caused- SMH

Spot On.

Only a partisan hack would say otherwise.

Which side passes laws designed to make innocent American citizen less able to defend themselves against Biden voters...er, criminals?

Take your time.

And while you're at it, genius......which gun laws do criminals obey?

Thank you for proving the point about partisan hacks.

Thank me?

You proved me 100% correct about you Bidenistas being morons.

Two questions you couldn't answer.....simple ones, but not as simple as you are.

Now take a hike.

Nope. It was proven that you only call out one side.

Carry on...

OK, OK......stop begging.

One more chance to prove you're not a complete imbecile:

Which side passes laws designed to make innocent American citizen less able to defend themselves against Biden voters...er, criminals?

Take your time.

First question: Easy, the Democrats pass laws that promote restrictions because the firearms lobby has the GOP in their pockets. The
Republicans could care less about gun control because their supporters tend to be 2nd Amend absolutists who find ALMOST any regulations to be an anathema.

Second Question: Criminals do NOT obey laws, which is why they are labeled as such.

Yours truly,
The Genius

This is what passes for intelligence among Biden voters.

And this is what happens when the author of a hyper-partisan manifesto gets schooled and has nothing but some puerile response.

White flag accepted.

You've already proved you have the qualifications to be a Biden voter......abject stupidity.....

Why are you back?????

There is no lower IQ rating.

I accepted your white flag already.

If you have a problem with my responses, put me on ignore.

:)

I have no one on ignore.

You are far more valuable as a cautionary example for those who wish to avoid being an imbecile.

Write soon, y'hear!

Your projection is noted.

Get back to me when you have something more than juvenile insults.

Good to see the insults get under your scales....'cause I'm really good at it.

An artist in verbal vivisection!

Thanks for proving my point.
Again...

Your only point is the one hidden by your hat.

Dimissed:auiqs.jpg:

Please don't slink away......I want you to perform the service you were born to perform: reveal what passes for thinking by Democrats.....

One more time:
what gun laws do criminals obey?

Asked and answered in the early part of this thread. Post 37, You glossed over it.

You're afraid to answer????

Why is that?

C'mon now....Democrats are counting on you.

ALL Laws are passed because politicians (BOTH sides) want to be relevant- NEITHER side wants to do it's constitutional duty of securing our Liberty and Law(s) do just the opposite- they punish everyone because, what if, well this happened when, you might- and ALL voters are Okay with being punished when no harm was caused- SMH

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Two questions you couldn't answer.....simple ones, but not as simple as you are.

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

Take your time.

First question: Easy, the Democrats pass laws that promote restrictions because the firearms lobby has the GOP in their pockets. The
Republicans could care less about gun control because their supporters tend to be 2nd Amend absolutists who find ALMOST any regulations to be an anathema.

Second Question: Criminals do NOT obey laws, which is why they are labeled as such.

Yours truly,
The Genius

And this is what happens when the author of a hyper-partisan manifesto gets schooled and has nothing but some puerile response.

White flag accepted.

You've already proved you have the qualifications to be a Biden voter......abject stupidity.....

Why are you back?????

There is no lower IQ rating.

I accepted your white flag already.

If you have a problem with my responses, put me on ignore.

:)

I have no one on ignore.

You are far more valuable as a cautionary example for those who wish to avoid being an imbecile.

Write soon, y'hear!

Your projection is noted.

Get back to me when you have something more than juvenile insults.

Good to see the insults get under your scales....'cause I'm really good at it.

An artist in verbal vivisection!

Thanks for proving my point.
Again...

Your only point is the one hidden by your hat.

Dimissed:auiqs.jpg:

Please don't slink away......I want you to perform the service you were born to perform: reveal what passes for thinking by Democrats.....

One more time:
what gun laws do criminals obey?

Asked and answered in the early part of this thread. Post 37, You glossed over it.

You're afraid to answer????

Why is that?

C'mon now....Democrats are counting on you.

What part of “asked and answered” is not resonating?

Again Post 37

1. Of course there is the obvious reason.....they're dumb.
These are the same people who elected the genius who now sits in the White House:

Joe Biden asks Jill "Where The Hell Are We?"

Ask any Biden voter to give the policies that caused him to cast his vote for Einstein, and they prove how dumb they are.

2. Which brings me to specific Liberal laws about guns. Gun control.....gun restrictions.....number of bullets in the magazine....where it can be carried....that winner proving that killers can't read: "Gun Free Zones."

3. Here's the IQ test question that Liberals can't answer: what gun laws do criminals obey?
Gun laws are aimed at law-abiding people only. By Liberals.

Case in point:
Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
  1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
  2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
  3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Can you name any other group.....including Biden voters....with a criminality rate of .00086%?????

4. Some good news:
"Washington Appeals Court Unanimously Strikes Down Local Gun-Control Law
Second Amendment activists notch win in fight over state preemption laws
...appeals court struck down an onerous local gun storage ordinance in a victory for Second Amendment activists, who pushed a state law designed to stop strict gun laws from popping up in liberal localities.

5. Just BTW.....anyone notice how many guns Biden et al have surrounding them in Washington, DC?
View attachment 461824

1614709835323.png

These are the same people who elected the genius who now sits in the White House:

Ask any Biden voter to give the policies that caused him to cast his vote for Einstein, and they prove how dumb they are.

2. Which brings me to specific Liberal laws about guns. Gun control.....gun restrictions.....number of bullets in the magazine....where it can be carried....that winner proving that killers can't read: "Gun Free Zones."

3. Here's the IQ test question that Liberals can't answer: what gun laws do criminals obey?

Case in point:
Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
  1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
  3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

Can you name any other group.....including Biden voters....with a criminality rate of .00086%?????

4. Some good news:
...appeals court struck down an onerous local gun storage ordinance in a victory for Second Amendment activists, who pushed a state law designed to stop strict gun laws from popping up in liberal localities.

5. Just BTW.....anyone notice how many guns Biden et al have surrounding them in Washington, DC?
View attachment 461824

If gun control legislation is aimed at folks who have a near zero criminality record:

Should we consider outlawing vaccines.....

Earlier this week, the CDC updated its guidance about adverse reactions to the vaccines, and noted that more than “109 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 15, 2021. During this time, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System received 1,913 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

Wanna talk about dumb laws..just look at all these new laws proposed by republicans governing voting..can't vote after church services, can't offer people who have been standing in long lines for hours to vote, water or snacks. What the hell do those laws have to do with insuring the integrity of an election.

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

Wanna talk about dumb laws..just look at all these new laws proposed by republicans governing voting..can't vote after church services, can't offer people who have been standing in long lines for hours to vote, water or snacks. What the hell do those laws have to do with insuring the integrity of an election.

Let's stick to this simple query:

What gun laws do criminals obey?

Take your time.

And when you can't name any, simply admit that the aim is disarm law-abiding citizens.

Next.....consider why the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, want to disarm the American citizens.

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

One of the left's newest proposed dumb laws, is that there should no longer be "life sentences" handed out. Serial killers, the criminally insane and terrorists will certainly love that one.
The left's motto should be, "Criminals, you've got a friend with the Democrat Party."

Last edited:

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

One of the left's newest proposed dumb laws, is that there should no longer be "life sentences" handed out. Serial killers, the criminally insane and terrorists will certainly love that one.
The left's motto should be, "Criminals, you've got a friend in the Democrat Party."

"Criminals, you've got a friend in the Democrat Party."

It is so clear and evident that only a liar.....er, Democrat....could deny it.

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

Take your time.

And when you can't name any, simply admit that the aim is disarm law-abiding citizens.

Next.....consider why the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, want to disarm the American citizens.

They don't obey any..like drunks don't obey DUI laws

Case in point:

4. Some good news:

View attachment 461824

Take your time.

Next.....consider why the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, want to disarm the American citizens.F

They don't obey any..like drunks don't obey DUI laws

That was a response to the first part.
Finish responding to the post.

How about passing laws that protect people from the bad guys so they don't need to defend themselves.

You love a "texas" mentality, where the rugged individual is responsible for himself. Well we saw what ERCOT did for texas, as is your current attitude about gun laws.
Make guns more available to everyone is not the answer.
Next time you are confronted with a perp bent on your destruction quote the law to them.

How about passing laws that protect people from the bad guys so they don't need to defend themselves.

You love a "texas" mentality, where the rugged individual is responsible for himself. Well we saw what ERCOT did for texas, as is your current attitude about gun laws.
Make guns more available to everyone is not the answer.
Next time you are confronted with a perp bent on your destruction quote the law to them.

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.".

Spot On.

Take your time.

Thank me?

Now take a hike.

Carry on...

Take your time.

Yours truly,
The Genius

White flag accepted.

No you got clocked over and over while you are too stupid to realize it.

You overlooked the existence of the second amendment, Strike one!

Criminals who does most of the gun related crimes in America are not going to be stopped by mere gun laws the way 99.99% of second amendment supporters do, Strike Two!

Democrats pass highly restrictive laws that hurts only the law abiding, while the criminals continue to ignore them, that is the stupidity of the democrats thinking they can legislate gun related crimes out of existence when their laws they pass doesn't do shit with the criminals, who keeps ignoring them Strike three!

In truth, and certainly when it comes to gun laws, it is near impossible to determine whether Democrats/Liberals are ultra hypocrites, or simply really, really stupid.

The claim to favor background checks so that those who are a danger, and shouldn't have guns.......don't.
Then they make sure pre-felons don't get arrested, so they can pass background checks.

Let's check.

Democrat Hussein Obama saw how many blacks and Hispanics couldn't get into college due to prison and arrest record. As a tried and true Liberal, rather than address the reasons for jail time, he simply demanded that they not be arrested...period.
He threatened schools with DoJ charges of racism if they didn't comply.

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

Even if the individual should have been arrested:
"Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

As a result, Cruz passed a background check, got a gun, and killed 17 innocent human beings.
Thanks to Democrat blood-on-his-hands Obama.

Yup...... it is near impossible to determine whether Democrats/Liberals are ultra hypocrites, or simply really, really stupid.

They are really, really stupid.

I believe that the six most dangerous words in the English language are "there ought to be a law"
My first exposure to a gun was when my father took my brothers and I down to the creek with a rough cut 2x4 and a 12 gauge shotgun. He blew the 2x4 in half. We then went back to the house.
The Word of the Living God is the Law, everything else is politic.
The constitution is a political document that politicians of all stripes use as toilet paper when it suits them and revere as sacred text for their next act.

Is caining really unconstitutional?

Nonsensical question. What speed limit laws do speeders obey? What laws against killing people do murderers obey?
Which is why they enacted laws like speed cameras, to increase enforcement to the point where violators no longer risk breaking the law. Making guns more traceable, ex. by registration of all firearms, serves that purpose.

I'm new here, so perhaps I'm not fully grasping what you mean. You think full registration of all firearms so that they can be traced back to their original owners will cause a thief to think twice before selling a gun he stole to a gangbanger or that the gangbanger will hesitate to use the stolen gun he bought because it can be traced back to its legal owner?

Please elaborate so that I can understand the logic in your statement.
Cheers

Forum List

Back