Why do Trans and non binary people threaten you so much ?

You confirmed that you have a pathological need to disparage trans people as demonstrated by your uneducated reference to transsexuality as a made up construct and a fetish. That was not worth responding to

Unless it is gender dysphoria it is a fetish, both are constructs.

Even with surgery all you are doing is creating the illusion of being the other sex.

Can't respond is more likely than not worth responding to.

I agree, far too many Americans see government as their benefactor, as their caretaker and provider. But the one thing that might actually wake them up is hearing that their government thinks of them as sheep who want to be herded, "fed, sheared and eventually led to the slaughter to feed those who have raised them. They won’t fight back because they have no idea how to and they don’t want to bite the hand that feeds them."
It won’t wake them up because they don’t want to wake up. If they wake up in your world… They have to go to work. They have to pay their own way. They have to do for themselves. THEY CANT DO THAT. They don’t have the skills, the interest, the drive or the knowledge to support themselves.

I see it in my own home every day. FOUR members of my wife’s family live with us and are largely (if not completely) supported by ME. They range in age from 22 to 65. On a weekly basis we end up sending support to at least one of my wife’s three other siblings.

The sheep cannot fend for themselves. They know that. That’s why we need a proper Authoritarian regime to clean this country up.

You’re hilarious. Only imbeciles engage in fair fights.

If I could put a proper Society/Government in place for this country but it would cost me and my family our lives; I’d make that trade in an instant… and I wouldn’t expect any more accolade than an unmarked hole in the ground for my body.
Anyone else think this kookburger needs to be locked up for 90 days observation?

It won’t wake them up because they don’t want to wake up. If they wake up in your world… They have to go to work. They have to pay their own way. They have to do for themselves. THEY CANT DO THAT. They don’t have the skills, the interest, the drive or the knowledge to support themselves.

I see it in my own home every day. FOUR members of my wife’s family live with us and are largely (if not completely) supported by ME. They range in age from 22 to 65. On a weekly basis we end up sending support to at least one of my wife’s three other siblings.

The sheep cannot fend for themselves. They know that. That’s why we need a proper Authoritarian regime to clean this country up.
Why are you supporting them, then?

Unless it is gender dysphoria it is a fetish, both are constructs.

Even with surgery all you are doing is creating the illusion of being the other sex.

Can't respond is more likely than not worth responding to.
You really, really, really should do some reading on the biology of transgenderize instead of just offering baseless and uninformed opinions that make you sound foolish

This Trans stuff is being shoved down our throats because they want to see just how ridiculous they can get.
The primary reason for the idiotic wokisness is to get everyone upset. They want our world to be upside-down.
When people start getting fed up with it....it gives them an excuse to clamp down on us.
Mass-punishment for the things a few people do.
Communism 101.
How is it being "shoved down your throat" ? I suspect you were disgusted by Gay marriage. guess what the world didnt stop turning.
Why is progress such a problem for you ?

You really, really, really should do some reading on the biology of transgenderize

1644613542179.png

This Trans stuff is being shoved down our throats because they want to see just how ridiculous they can get.
The primary reason for the idiotic wokisness is to get everyone upset. They want our world to be upside-down.
When people start getting fed up with it....it gives them an excuse to clamp down on us.
Mass-punishment for the things a few people do.
Communism 101.
Holy shit! Really??! Get a grip for christ' sake. Get help!!

Freedom is one thing, jamming themselves down your throat and the throats of children in public schools is another Commie.
Males should use the male restroom. Females should use the female restroom.
It isnt complicated.
I original poster probably thinks is fine for TRANSGENDER WOMEN to compete in WOMEN’S 🏈 sports. Another “ politically Correct “ Moron heard from

Forum List

Back