Why do we put up with this?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Salon owner accuses Oregon governor of retaliating for resisting lockdown orders: 'She terrorized my family' | Fox News
Glamour Salon owner Lindsey Graham reopened her salon in May and received a fine of $14,000 from the state. Graham claimed that Brown began to personally "terrorize" her family, and threatened to place her children under the care of Child Protective Services to "intimidate" her into closing her salon doors.

"She terrorized myself, she terrorized my stylists, and she terrorized my family. She took every government agency she could, and she put her full weight into intimidating me into closing, including sending Child Protective Cervices to my home and threatening the removal of my children."

Three days after publically opening her salon, Child Protective Services showed up at Graham's home and "interviewed my children without my presence," she explained.

They "opened a full-blown case against me which was completely bogus and unwarranted, and it didn't come until I shot back at them with a threat of the lawsuit," that they backed down, Graham said.

Why? This is horseshit. Our ancestors are rolling over in their graves. Everything they did was for NOTHING.

Salon owner accuses Oregon governor of retaliating for resisting lockdown orders: 'She terrorized my family' | Fox News
Glamour Salon owner Lindsey Graham reopened her salon in May and received a fine of $14,000 from the state. Graham claimed that Brown began to personally "terrorize" her family, and threatened to place her children under the care of Child Protective Services to "intimidate" her into closing her salon doors.

"She terrorized myself, she terrorized my stylists, and she terrorized my family. She took every government agency she could, and she put her full weight into intimidating me into closing, including sending Child Protective Cervices to my home and threatening the removal of my children."

Three days after publically opening her salon, Child Protective Services showed up at Graham's home and "interviewed my children without my presence," she explained.

They "opened a full-blown case against me which was completely bogus and unwarranted, and it didn't come until I shot back at them with a threat of the lawsuit," that they backed down, Graham said.

Why? This is horseshit. Our ancestors are rolling over in their graves. Everything they did was for NOTHING.

But at least old men perverts can use the same bathroom with little girls if they so choose....

But at least old men perverts can use the same bathroom with little girls if they so choose....

Another BIG LIE ^^^.

STATEMENT: But at least old men perverts can use the same bathroom with little girls if they so choose....

RESPONSE: They may use the same restroom but not at the same time; these single restrooms have locks, and little girls are more likely to be accompanied by a parent. or guardian. Simple statements are misleading, and of course that is your intent.

Last edited:
The argument long has been to do what you are told and no one gets hurt. Then take it to court. So according to that logic she should have shut down and took it to court.

Right the state has infinite resources, she is shut down and barely able to survive, do you think she could afford to "take it to court"?

No, and neither can the people who are told that is what they should have done either.

Another BIG LIE ^^^.

Here honey:

The argument long has been to do what you are told and no one gets hurt. Then take it to court. So according to that logic she should have shut down and took it to court.

Right the state has infinite resources, she is shut down and barely able to survive, do you think she could afford to "take it to court"?

How do you think lawyers get paid? It usually from the proceeds when the other side loses, not from the person they work for before taking the case to court!

Almost certainly didn't happen that way.

Anyway, when the owner refused lawful orders to close shop for public safety they should have just arrested her, seized the shop, and been done with it.

How do you think lawyers get paid? It usually from the proceeds when the other side loses, not from the person they work for before taking the case to court!

Cases like this aren't taken all that often on a contingency basis.

Anyway, when the owner refused lawful orders to close shop for public safety they should have just arrested her, seized the shop, and been done with it.
The tyrant speaks. You’ll do well in our Orwellian future.

Define putting up with it...

She was prepared to take it to the Legal System, which is the proper recourse and is HOW we DON'T put up with it, and then they backed down <whatever that means> - according to her.

Side note: Rough name. Rough, rough name of this Salon owner.

What a fascist cum stain you are.

And how long would it take a court to hear the case?

Are the courts there open? We cant even do child custody cases in my county. Havent been able to since Spring.

Are the courts there open? We cant even do child custody cases in my county. Havent been able to since Spring.
Most Judges belong to the R or D party.
A judge will take a case and put it at the bottom of the pile if ordered to do so.

Another BIG LIE ^^^.

STATEMENT: But at least old men perverts can use the same bathroom with little girls if they so choose....

RESPONSE: They may use the same restroom but not at the same time; these single restrooms have locks, and little girls are more likely to be accompanied by a parent. or guardian. Simple statements are misleading, and of course that is your intent.

^ Does not have a daughter or granddaughter, will support ANY Progressive Moonbat idea

Because unless they are affected directly, most people can't bother to care. You also have a portion of the population so terrified by this virus that they think the actions taken against her are warranted, especially in a left wing state like Oregon.

Forum List

Back