Why do white extremist keep clear of black areas?

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!
Triple Dog Dare?

Does your mommy know you're on her computer?

Probably posted on a cell phone, using McDonald's free wifi. :21:

Well Lets See......
Stay in my gated white enclave or hang out in the ghetto.
Dont know about you but I think I'll just hang out here by the pool.

well, believe me bro,' white extremists, nor blacks are typically in any gated white enclave so, if you are so lucky, then you are an extreme minority.

Decades ago minorities were getting hanged as a luxury.

funny how karma works ...........

If thats karma I'll take it.

Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.

Yup. Just take a trip to Chicago. Better wear body armor, have an armored vehicle and an AR 15 when you go.

Those gangbanger shoot each other all day, every day without a white person in site.

More brave Americans got killed in the streets of Chicago than in Iraq at the height of the war there.

That's a fact.

When Hollywood legend Jussie Smollett initially reported he was roughed up in Chi-town, my first response was thinking how lucky he was. Most of the people who make the mistake of venturing out on the streets of that city usually get shot.

One of my cousins live in the town, she was looking at an apartment and asked how far is it to the "L". The landlord told her, that he didn't know as so far, no one has ever made it.

I still have relatives and my trade headquarters are in Chicago. Two very different Chicagos. The Northside and Southside. The Northside, clean, exciting, world-class entertainment, restaurants, museums and more. The Southside...not so much.

Well OP, think about it for a moment.

These guys always show up at "gun-free zones". They don't go into black, white, or anyone's neighborhoods, because they know they'll end up getting in a real firefight and not only will their # of "kills" will be less, but they'll likely end up getting shot themselves.

Remember, gun-free zones, are actually "killing zones" where the shooter immediately has an advantage.

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Cincy all
why is always jews in church

We don't attend ... church.

The Jews for Jesus attend church

They are xtians.
So, to you a jooo can only follow Judaism? Jew by birth is not a jooo if he converts to Christianity?

A xtian who converts to Islam is a Muslim, a Muslim who converts to Buddhism is a Buddhist, a Jew who converts to xtianity is a xtian.

Are you starting to see a pattern?

If you believe in the divinity of Jesus as a messiah, you are, by definition, a xtian.

Cincy all
We don't attend ... church.

The Jews for Jesus attend church

They are xtians.
So, to you a jooo can only follow Judaism? Jew by birth is not a jooo if he converts to Christianity?

If you believe in the divinity of Jesus as a messiah, you are, by definition, a xtian [sic].

“Christian”

Cincy all the way!!

Lol....every white guy alive knows going into black neighborhoods in urban areas is akin to trying to walk across a shooting range when the line is hot! Good luck!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Cincy all the way!!

Lol....every white guy alive knows going into black neighborhoods in urban areas is akin to trying to walk across a shooting range when the line is hot! Good luck!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This kind of chicken shit nonsense only encourages more foolish OPs like this one.

Cincy all the way!!

LOL. One of the biggest racists ever owned your MLB team and its "million dollar....oh what was the way she so lovingly referred to her black players? I forget. Started with an "N" I believe.

Cincy all the way!!
It is because OSHA will not let any of those that are employed by George Soros, into hostile areas. That it will be consider as a safety violation.

th
upload_2019-5-1_20-26-59.jpeg

xtian who converts to Islam is a Muslim, a Muslim who converts to Buddhism is a Buddhist, a Jew who converts to xtianity is a xtian.

Are you starting to see a pattern?

If you believe in the divinity of Jesus as a messiah, you are, by definition, a xtian.
No, nitwit. A JOOOO is a descendant of JUDAH. You've forgotten your Joooish roots. You are NOT a religion you've adopted during your time in Babylon..
It is about RACE, not religion.

You can be a Jooo who follows Communism (most do since you've abandoned God). Or you can be a Jooo who follows Christianity, or a Jooo who follows Islam or a Jooo who follows what you've adopted from Babylon. But each of these will always be Joooish because they are the descendants of JUDAH.

I myself am an Israelite of the Tribe of Joseph (Manasseh).

I am Joseph, your brother!

Do you believe atheistic Jooos who follow the religion of communism are no longer Jooos? See how foolish you are?

Cincy all the way!!

This kind of chicken shit nonsense only encourages more foolish OPs like this one.

Oh man....the OP is most likely the single most made fun of asshat on the whole board! What would we do without this guy? Nothing more entertaining than a bitter black guy on a community forum perpetually tipping his cap about how miserable he is to be black.:113:

Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.

True.

Customer trashes Michigan gas station

What's interesting, they blurred his face, and they called him "customer" although he's wasn't purchasing anything, like we expected to see someone else. In reality, it's just another day in inner city, and another 13/90 crime.

We all know that this kind not only make wonderful customers, they also make just the best neighbors.

Why are blacks segregating themselves to the point they even have "black areas" to begin with?

Racist!

Has nothing to do with racism.

The vast majority of people are born into families and their friends much like themselves. It doesn't matter what Nationality, people are around people like themselves from the day they are born. Of course, they're going to be more comfortable and trusting of those people. That's not right or wrong, just the reality of the world. Embrace, don't fight.

When blacks are sticking together, because they feel more comfortable, and trust each other more (really?) that's perfectly OK, but if whites do the same, it's racism.

Cincy all the way!!

Who the hell are you talking about? There are virtually no white supremacists around- most of the people who are dues paying members are actually working undercover for the FBI to keep an eye on the extremists or imbedded reporters for the media to get the latest scoop from these "important" groups.

The media and the police I guess try to encourage activity, but they are usually just encouraging each other.
You do know the tooth fairy and Easter Bunnies are fake, yes?

I see my question was answered.....WHITE racist roach eating PEOPLE ARE ONLY BRAVE IN SLEEPY TOWNS, SYNAGOGUE AND BLACK ELDERLY CHURCHES, OTHERWISE, these brave babies, are nothing but Trump cowards!!

Carry on, losers!!

Why are blacks segregating themselves to the point they even have "black areas" to begin with?

Racist!

The vast majority of people are born into families and their friends much like themselves. It doesn't matter what Nationality, people are around people like themselves from the day they are born. Of course, they're going to be more comfortable and trusting of those people. That's not right or wrong, just the reality of the world. Embrace, don't fight.

When blacks are sticking together, because they feel more comfortable, and trust each other more (really?) that's perfectly OK, but if whites do the same, it's racism.
What the heck are you talking about? Where I live, there isn't one inch of black anything that a white mop isn't staking out....LOLOLOLOLO. Its called loving dark meat LOLOLOLOLO

Racist!

What the heck are you talking about? Where I live, there isn't one inch of black anything that a white mop isn't staking out....LOLOLOLOLO. Its called loving dark meat LOLOLOLOLO

English, please. I don't speak Swahili.

By the way, is your grandmother OK?

Forum List

Back