Why do white extremist keep clear of black areas?

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!

Your entire post makes no sense whatsoever other than you're angry at the whole world. What was the purpose of this post?

No reason to bold anything, simply scroll down on the upper right and enlarge the whole page.

I presume English is your second or third language. Bolding everything just emphasizes all your grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors and makes the post unintelligible.

Last edited:
Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.
You speak for those bastards that the OP is daring, don't you?
who me2.gif

well, believe me bro,' white extremists, nor blacks are typically in any gated white enclave so, if you are so lucky, then you are an extreme minority.

Decades ago minorities were getting hanged as a luxury.

funny how karma works ...........

MANY, MANY decades ago. If you consider violence today as being karma, you're a danger to our country and yourself.

Why are blacks segregating themselves to the point they even have "black areas" to begin with?

Racist!

Has nothing to do with racism.

The vast majority of people are born into families and their friends much like themselves. It doesn't matter what Nationality, people are around people like themselves from the day they are born. Of course, they're going to be more comfortable and trusting of those people. That's not right or wrong, just the reality of the world. Embrace, don't fight.

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Cincy all the way!!
That's a great question.

IMO the hate of other races these people hold is caused by fear.

Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.

Yup. Just take a trip to Chicago. Better wear body armor, have an armored vehicle and an AR 15 when you go.

Those gangbanger shoot each other all day, every day without a white person in site.

More brave Americans got killed in the streets of Chicago than in Iraq at the height of the war there.

That's a fact.

When Hollywood legend Jussie Smollett initially reported he was roughed up in Chi-town, my first response was thinking how lucky he was. Most of the people who make the mistake of venturing out on the streets of that city usually get shot.

One of my cousins live in the town, she was looking at an apartment and asked how far is it to the "L". The landlord told her, that he didn't know as so far, no one has ever made it.

Cincy all the way!!
Triple Dog Dare?

Does your mommy know you're on her computer?

Why does tigerred start stupid threads then run away and not reply to anything?

It’s becoming a pattern.

Cincy all
why is always jews in church

We don't attend ... church.

The Jews for Jesus attend church

They are xtians.
So, to you a jooo can only follow Judaism? Jew by birth is not a jooo if he converts to Christianity?

Cincy all the way!!
ROFLMFAO

You fucks are doing a fine job...that's why

So far, 116 less Africans this year in Chicago
thanks to the Africans that shot and killed them...

And, as we know, the cycle continues....

Yup. Just take a trip to Chicago. Better wear body armor, have an armored vehicle and an AR 15 when you go.

Those gangbanger shoot each other all day, every day without a white person in site.

You nailed it. White people aren't the "enemy" and there is no wholesale slaughter of blacks on the streets by white people, unless you count Planned Parenthood.

As evident by the abnormally-high number of black-on-black shootings and murders, blacks hate blacks more than anyone else, followed by Hispanics, then whites.

But it's all "whitey's fault" to the ignorant Democrat haters.

Forum List

Back