Why do whites complain so much?

T
I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that. If he calls someone a racist, it's because they are.
Context is everything.
There is no context. IM2 calls everyone that doesn’t slavishly agree with him a racist. In his world there are only two classes of people, toadies and racists.

Why do you think that you can exclude blacks from every wealthy, large, globally connected sector of Contemporary American society...

And then complain because the blacks come out wildly different than mainstream America, after they had to develop their own ways, because they couldn't join ours?

For hundreds of years ..

White schools = can't attend.
Boy and Girl Scouts = can't join.
The military = segregated.
The 4H club = Can't join.
Little league = Can't join.
MLB, NBA, NFL = Can't join.
Red cross and Salvation Army and the Zoo and the library = can't volunteer.

The world's fair = not only they can't attend, they were used as darwinian props, a freak show.

You name it.
Whites don't get to define mainstream as if they are the only ones. What you described shows that whites are the ones with the problem.

He’s almost never right. IM2 is a classic racist.
No, you are the racist. You seem to think blacks don't have the right to oppose your bullshit in no uncertain terms and without apologizing. So to you me calling out racism is racist due to your cognitive dissonance.

T

There is no context. IM2 calls everyone that doesn’t slavishly agree with him a racist. In his world there are only two classes of people, toadies and racists.
No, I call people who post racist opinions racist.

Whites aren't complaining. Whites are DONE. They have blackness fatigue.
Lol! You have blackness fatigue? How in the fuck do you think we feel about white racists like yourself? We've been tired of that since 1619.

Why do you think that you can exclude blacks from every wealthy, large, globally connected sector of Contemporary American society...

And then complain because the blacks come out wildly different than mainstream America, after they had to develop their own ways, because they couldn't join ours?

For hundreds of years ..

The world's fair = not only they can't attend, they were used as darwinian props, a freak show.

You name it.
Those damn democrats racist history.

That's a crock of shit why do leftists like yourself attack black conservatives like Justice Thomas, Allen West, Candice Owens?
Because they allow you to feel comfortable with your racism. They aren't successful. They are even conservatives. They are losers.

Because they allow you to feel comfortable with your racism. They aren't successful. They are even conservatives. They are losers.
If I am a racist why do I support blacks who want to keep America free? Why do I believe blacks have as much of a right to firearms as any other race? If you aren't racist why do you keep acting like one?

For hundreds of years ..

You name it.
Were/are you kept from these things?
End of point.

Lol! You have blackness fatigue? How in the fuck do you think we feel about white racists like yourself? We've been tired of that since 1619.
“We”? Since 1619? Unless you’re 400 years old, you’re not part of the “we.” In fact, if you were born in the late 50s, or later, you’ve gotten FAVORITISM over whites. Two solid generations of affirmative action, and you’re still blaming whitey for the blacks who can‘t make it out of the ghetto.

I'm not in Europe I wouldn't known about your racist beliefs
I'm not in Africa but your racist ass asked me about Africa. You didn't get to make excuses and deflect junior.

Shut that stupid shit up. You say we, when your
“We”? Since 1619? Unless you’re 400 years old, you’re not part of the “we.” In fact, if you were born in the late 50s, or later, you’ve gotten FAVORITISM over whites. Two solid generations of affirmative action, and you’re still blaming whitey for the blacks who can‘t make it out of the ghetto.
Bitch, I said we and that's what I meant. Your racist ass talks about the revolutionary war and says we.. Black don't have any favoritism over whites. White women such as yourself have benefitted the most from affirmative action and you're here whining about black favoritism. Shut your ignorant ass up.

Forum List

Back