Why do whites complain so much?

The legacy continues today through a combination of anger, poverty, illness and injury, hate crime, black on black crime and lack of academic achievement and lack of assimilation and concern for the wellbeing of American social stability in society...

All due to past exclusion lasting until so recently.
How is this post the fault of whites? People should be personably responsible for their actions. Whites aren’t the only ones who have academic achievements, blacks aren’t the only ones in poverty, who suffer from illness or injury.

Yet it happens here on a daily basis. Stuff like all blacks are criminal drug addicts, Democrats don’t work…
According to some black posters, one in particular, blacks seem to all think alike. If they don’t, he says they are Uncle Toms.

Too many and I’m not going back thru all his posts. Feel free to investigate him on your own, IM2. He has consistently called me racist. I told him to find a post where I was racist. He never has because it doesn’t exist.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that. If he calls someone a racist, it's because they are.
Context is everything.
Well you haven’t read his responses to me. I’m not racist but y’all will believe it to suit your own agendas. IM2 is racist toward whites.If anyone disagrees with him. Feel free to find any racist posts by me.

Well you haven’t read his responses to me. I’m not racist but y’all will believe it to suit your own agendas. IM2 is racist toward whites.If anyone disagrees with him. Feel free to find any racist posts by me.
You know what I have noticed? When he starts a thread he is met with people not responding to his original post. They attack him personally. Pretty much every time. You know what they say about kicking a dog. You can only do it for so long before he bites you.

You know what I have noticed? When he starts a thread he is met with people not responding to his original post. They attack him personally. Pretty much every time. You know what they say about kicking a dog. You can only do it for so long before he bites you.
Irrelevant because it has nothing to do with staying on topic. An example is that he has started a thread not about slavery, but he will bring it up. When someone responds he says they aren’t on topic. If he doesn’t bring up slavery, he will bring up something along that timeline, which makes it related.
Regardless, he calls me racist, find something racist I have said. It doesn’t exist.

Abraham Lincoln (before he was President) calmly opined that both ethnicities would be happier if they lived separately.

He gently suggested that one of those ethnicities might want to relocate to the Caribbean.

He felt that the cultures of those two ethnicities were simply too different to ever allow a harmonious relationship between them.

In 2022, most Americans (in public) disagree with such a pessimistic view.

Some Americans (in private), however, feel that Mr. Lincoln stated an admittedly hurtful but accurate fact.

Abraham Lincoln (before he was President) calmly opined that both ethnicities would be happier if they lived separately.

He gently suggested that one of those ethnicities might want to relocate to the Caribbean.

He felt that the cultures of those two ethnicities were simply too different to ever allow a harmonious relationship between them.

In 2022, most Americans (in public) disagree with such a pessimistic view.

Some Americans (in private), however, feel that Mr. Lincoln stated an admittedly hurtful but accurate fact.

The endless whining by BLM and it's supporters. The riots and crime. The looting. The turning of American cities into disgusting shitholes. The inability of many blacks to assimilate or contribute much that is useful or positive to our society strongly suggests that the races will never be able to live together in peace.

It seems that the only real solution to our racial problems is total segregation. It would probably be best to get on with it, since these problems seem to only get worse as time passes.

Last edited:
monkrules
It seems that the only real solution to our racial problems is total segregation?

Been there. Seen it. Done it. And they were total disasters. What is going to be different this time ?

TheParser
Abraham Lincoln (before he was President) calmly opined that both ethnicities would be happier if they lived separately. He gently suggested that one of those ethnicities might want to relocate to the Caribbean

We are not going anywhere

This our country. We built it.

Your idea has been tried b4. Jim Crow was a disaster. Apartheid in South Africa was a disaster.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that. If he calls someone a racist, it's because they are.
Context is everything.
No, he DOES call everyone who disagrees with him a racist. The fact that you, without knowing what he’s said, jump on the bandwagon and say that if he calls someone a racist, then he is, shows you are part of the problem too.

Whats happened among the Far Left Dems is that if someone doesn’t support race-driven policies that favor blacks and disfavor whites, they get called a racist.

All policies should be race-blind. According to Dems, that makes me a racist.

Forum List

Back