Why do women do this stupid shit?

I gave some woman my number on a dating site and she called me and left a message. I returned her call and this dumb bitch answers the phone and says........"can I call you back I;m on the other line"

Well why the fuck did you answer the phone if you were already talking? So guess what?

My ass is unavailable until sunday. I pushed the game to the side for that dumb bitch and she announces she is on the other line??
When you get done fapping, maybe you could ask a girl for a date.

Even though you are a dorky idiot, there is probably a bunch of women desperate enough to fuck you.

I I was going to ask
I gave some woman my number on a dating site and she called me and left a message. I returned her call and this dumb bitch answers the phone and says........"can I call you back I;m on the other line"

Well why the fuck did you answer the phone if you were already talking? So guess what?

My ass is unavailable until sunday. I pushed the game to the side for that dumb bitch and she announces she is on the other line??

Even though you are a dorky idiot, there is probably a bunch of women desperate enough to fuck you.

I was about to ask but when I found out she lives with a guy and a girl I declined

I prefer he she lived at home

Some people have different phone habits. I knew people who had call waiting in the 80s, but then they didn't have cell phones, so I can see why. Although caller ID came out at around the same time, a few years later I think.

I'd never bother to complicate things with conference calls and call waiting, especially when you can see who just called, but some people are into that.

Some people have different phone habits. I knew people who had call waiting in the 80s, but then they didn't have cell phones, so I can see why. Although caller ID came out at around the same time, a few years later I think.

I'd never bother to complicate things with conference calls and call waiting, especially when you can see who just called, but some people are into that.

When I call waiting and caller ID I would let it go to voicemail and call the person back

Sometimes even guys do things like that! :)

If you are angry over something like that, i would find that to be a big red flag and that would be the end of it.

If you are angry over something like that, i would find that to be a big red flag and that would be the end of it.

We ended up talking later that night and I am not all that interested because she is 32 and has 2 roommates

a guy and a girl

well she called back and we chatted for 30 mins

Don't think we are a match since she

1. Loves with a girl and a guy.......Three's Company

2. We don't really live near each other and I don't drive

So that is the end
What's her phone number?

When I call waiting and caller ID I would let it go to voicemail and call the person back
I don't even have voicemail set up. I just get a message that someone from so-and-so number called, if someone calls while I'm talking.

I used to have voicemail, but I would spend too much time listening to messages from people I already talked to. Plus if someone really needs to leave a message, then they can write a text message.

I don't even have voicemail set up. I just get a message that someone from so-and-so number called, if someone calls while I'm talking.

I used to have voicemail, but I would spend too much time listening to messages from people I already talked to. Plus if someone really needs to leave a message, then they can write a text message.

Yeah voicemail is becoming outdated

I I was going to ask

I was about to ask but when I found out she lives with a guy and a girl I declined

Yeah... Sure you did chief. More likely she politely shut it down when she found out that you don't even have a licence, and/or car. Its hilarious listening to a loser try to pretend that he's selective, when he clearly has nothing to offer a woman in the first place. Well since you can drive yourself anywhere; that explains your interest in grub hub...

I guess you never heard of call waiting. She was being polite by acknowledging your call and also expressed interest in talking to you as soon as she finished the conversation she was in.

It is very clear to me why you have such trouble with women

I I was going to ask

Yeah... Sure you did chief. More likely she politely shut it down when she found out that you don't even have a licence, and/or car. Its hilarious listening to a loser try to pretend that he's selective, when he clearly has nothing to offer a woman in the first place. Well since you can drive yourself anywhere; that explains your interest in grub hub...

Women

Can't live with them, the end

Well, that is a rather tame problem. Are you kidding? If that is your line, then no wonder you have no woman in your life.

Here is the simple fact as far as my experience. Women respect and are NATURALLY attracted to men who TAKE CHARGE. Not in a fake egotistical way that you are displaying.

Don't fall for the left wing bullshit about turning men into whiny little metro sexual pussies. They may "say" they respect that. They don't.

Feminism is attracted to masculinity. Period. No amount of poetry reading is going to change that.

Does not hurt to be more than a two pump chump too. It is our real duty to please that booty. Don't forget that.

Forum List

Back