🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

In the minority populations of the red states.

Which are, coincidentally, not red at all.

Lolz ... You beat me to it while I was reading the bullshit at the link she provided ... Nice Job!

I heard his wife got half of his money and half of his artwork?

Frankly, I think the stuff stinks, would not have it on my wall.

Hey! Didn't you tell me that you have a brother posting here and that the two of you have different fathers but the same mother?

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

So how many baby daddies did you say you had again? :) Was it three?

I don't do ebonics, dear. Try to focus.

Interesting that you refuse to answer a simple question. How many different fathers do your children have? Clear enough? Let's see how many MORE ways you can avoid the question. :D

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.
With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

I think your God would be disgusted.

The only person that wants to run away from responsibility or reality for that matter is you.

If the teen pregnancy rate for African Americans in Orleans Parish where 98% of the African American population votes for Progressive Liberal Democrats is 7 TIMES higher than the national average ...

... Get A Fucking Clue!

Race sex religion argued by Orleans Parish School Board NOLA.com

Are you familiar with the term Blue Dog?
sometimesifeel.jpg

Lolz ... You beat me to it while I was reading the bullshit at the link she provided ... Nice Job!

Hey! Didn't you tell me that you have a brother posting here and that the two of you have different fathers but the same mother?

Hmm. Interesting. Looks like we've got ANOTHER liar amongst us. What would GOD say? :)

It didn't fail. They are highest in the red states. What you deem as liberal doesn't make it so.

The facts bare out equality that the areas within those states with the highest rates are certainly not red by any measure ... Which is why any point you are trying to make is a false narrative.

Keep making it ... And it will still be false.

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

Interesting that you refuse to answer a simple question. How many different fathers do your children have? Clear enough? Let's see how many MORE ways you can avoid the question. :D

4 children, two fathers, 17 years apart between the first two and the second two.

Ravi knows this. Like I said, she pulls this stuff to encourage people to mine information, in the hopes that it will bring about something negative in the real world. We've been posting on this board for right around a decade. She knows exactly how many children I have, how many dads there are. And she lies about it in order to garner interest.

With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

Yes, they do make up stories.

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?

Are you kidding me? Have you seen what it took to remove creationism from science classes in Orleans Parish?

Have you seen the voter turnout rates in local elections in Orleans Parish?

Could that have something to do with fanatics running the schools?

Certainly you are not blaming the school board for nearly 50% of 15 to 17 years old girls having babies?

The blame should be, and it is not, and nothing would be done if it were, on the serial sexual predators that call statutory rape "breakin' a bitch in", and the sub-culture that is cool with that attitude.

The point is that it is not some liberal strong hold. It's a constant battle for separation of church and state and that includes Orleans Parish.

Certain religions advocate against birth control. Further, they create and reinforce fatalism.

The problems have nothing, zip, nada to do with liberalism.

Libertinism is not liberalism.

I stated what the problem is.

If liberalism subsidizes libertinism, that does not make liberalism the root cause of libertinism.

We released societal control over the individual on many levels in the last 50 years.

Some people could handle it, others could not.

That's another problem.

First of all, the first sexual revolution in the United States was during the 1920s. The oddest thing about the sexual revolutions? They occur for upper middle class white women. There was never a more moral time period in history. Further, it becomes even more absurd watching people throw sexual revolutions and women's lib movement that only impacted that group at the classes further down the socioeconomic scale.

Allegedly Little Egypt that had performances at the 1893 World's Colombian Exhibition.

little_egypt.jpg

Apparently, a lot of upper middle class women could NOT handle the sexual freedom that came about after the 60's.

I was using it as the blame for what happens in the Lower Ninth Ward.

Upper middle class woman have always been able to terminate pregnancies by leaving the country if necessary. The conversations that they carry on are usually amongst themselves.

It has nothing to do with liberalism. Nor does crime. Nor does rape.

The sexual revolution has zero to do with what goes on in the 9th ward.

It's simply something that conservatives like to fling around as if all their problems are tied to feminism or liberals.

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

4 children, two fathers, 17 years apart between the first two and the second two.

Ravi knows this. Like I said, she pulls this stuff to encourage people to mine information, in the hopes that it will bring about something negative in the real world. We've been posting on this board for right around a decade. She knows exactly how many children I have, how many dads there are. And she lies about it in order to garner interest.

Oh, so you must be a godless whore then. How dare you have children with more than one man? You were divorced too huh? Why didn't you dedicate yourself to making your husband happy?

God commands this. God commands that you obey your husband!

Wow you're just going to pretend it's not a minority thing, aren't you.

It doesnt' bother you that the CDC, Guttmachers, and all the rest have repeatedly stated that single parent household/teen pregnancy rates are EXPONENTIALLY higher in minority households?

You're just going to pretend they never said that, aren't you...

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

Oh, so you must be a godless whore then. How dare you have children with more than one man? You were divorced too huh? Why didn't you dedicate yourself to making your husband happy?

I'm not a godless whore at all.

I never called you one either, but per usual, the progressive nutbags are going to veer from the dialogue to personally attack women and children who they think might be vulnerable.

[

Didn't there used to be a "no family" rule? I mean, I know that you're a Communist, thus more equal than the rest of us, still....

Good luck.

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?

I must be cleaner than you. I've only had one child with one man. :D

That rule doesn't hold when I'm the person whose family is being referenced and attacked and dragged into the mud, it never has. They're asking me about my baby daddies in a couple of different threads.

Anyway, this shit is one reason my kids know how to shoot straight.

Good luck.

I must be cleaner than you. I've only had one child with one man. :D

Did I call you dirty? Or is this just a way for you to call me dirty?

Of course it is.

[

Didn't there used to be a "no family" rule? I mean, I know that you're a Communist, thus more equal than the rest of us, still....
This thread went bad long ago.

Hard to even discuss anything with the ones that are willing, for all the personal strife someone seems to be going through.

See, progressives maintain that women only have a say if they say what they're supposed to say.

I'm to be attacked, ridiculed, harassed, because I'm a woman with kids from two different fathers who doesn't tow the progressive line. My only value to progressives is to support abortion and depraved sexual lifestyles. If I don't do that, I'm worthless, dirty, a whore, and it's open season on my kids.

[

Interesting. Perhaps you should read the nice story KG made up about me and my family and tell that to her. I'm simply asking her how many different men she's had children with since she wants to judge others on that criteria. :) K?

I'm not a godless whore at all.

I never called you one either, but per usual, the progressive nutbags are going to veer from the dialogue to personally attack women and children who they think might be vulnerable.

Screw you, you made up an entire lie about my entire life, fool! :lol: Go take your medicine!

See, progressives maintain that women only have a say if they say what they're supposed to say.

I'm to be attacked, ridiculed, harassed, because I'm a woman with kids from two different fathers who doesn't tow the progressive line. My only value to progressives is to support abortion and depraved sexual lifestyles. If I don't do that, I'm worthless, dirty, a whore, and it's open season on my kids.
What was this thread about again?

Young guys responsible guys who put education and work over girl chasing finding it hard to get a lady with no baggage once they can earn enough to support a wife and kids, right.

Where did it descend into chaos?

Forum List

Back