🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

"Of all births in the region to teens between the age’s 15-19 years, 19.7% are by
Hispanics, 28.8% by Blacks and 10.9% Whites. (Texas Department of Health, 1998)"
http://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc3056/m2/1/high_res_d/thesis.pdf

And that is true across the board. It's a racial thing, and the minorities are targeted by progressives.

Also you are probably too stupid to know this, but "teen pregnancy" is not he same thing, necessarily, as "out of wedlock birth" rates. Many of the teen pregnancies being counted in the *red* and *religious* states by the biased poll takers are young married women. Yes Virginia, sometimes people who get knocked up do get married. And when they do, they GREATLY reduce the chance that their children will be molested, abused, and criminal themselves.

It's not a liberal thing. It's a religious thing. A part of the problem, for years, was the education system health classes that insisted on teaching abstinence only courses. Lots of money and zero success.
http://www.louisianaweekly.com/louisiana-teen-pregnancy-rates-at-national-average-may-be-lowering/

"Though the factors that lead to teen pregnancy are numerous, the African-American community experiences the highest rate of early pregnancies in Orleans Parish. In 2008, according to the last year of released statistics currently with available data from the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, 15- to 17-year-old African-Americans saw a teen birth rate of 45.2 to 17.8 in the white community. And for 18 to 19-year-olds, the number raised to 117.6 to 71.5 (in 15 to 19 year-olds, the rate for African-Americans was 76 while the rate for whites was 40.4)."

Note that the statistics provided are for Orleans Parish and not mentioned to associate directly with race. Compare the white teen pregnacy rates in that unarguably blue Parish ... And it is still higher than more Conservative Parishes.

Continue to focus on the state and continue to never address the problem.
States don't screw around ... People do ... And it obvious who the people screwing around are.

You talk a lot about responsibility but you run like hell when having to actually accept it.

Very hard to argue that Orleans Parish is a "religious place".

Are you kidding me? Have you seen what it took to remove creationism from science classes in Orleans Parish?

Have you seen the voter turnout rates in local elections in Orleans Parish?

Could that have something to do with fanatics running the schools?

Certainly you are not blaming the school board for nearly 50% of 15 to 17 years old girls having babies?

The blame should be, and it is not, and nothing would be done if it were, on the serial sexual predators that call statutory rape "breakin' a bitch in", and the sub-culture that is cool with that attitude.

The point is that it is not some liberal strong hold. It's a constant battle for separation of church and state and that includes Orleans Parish.

Certain religions advocate against birth control. Further, they create and reinforce fatalism.

The problems have nothing, zip, nada to do with liberalism.
Orleans parish votes left and liberal and Democrat, as those terms are used today by the MSM.

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.

The counter-culture has won, and destroyed the ethical foundation of the nation. The concept of a nuclear family is one no longer promoted and celebrated in this nation. Lenin recognized in 1922 that destruction of the family was key to creating complete loyalty to the state. As long as the family was intact, people would support brother, sister, or even father, above the state. Now we have half-brothers who are from widely different fathers. Task complete.

I honestly do not give a fuck what you support. The reality is that teen pregnancies are highest in religious states. Democrats are not liberals and your issues have nothing to do with liberals.

That is a false narrative whether or not you give a fuck what I support ... Continue to fail. I did not post "Liberals" either ... I specifically posted "Progressive Liberal Democrats".

Keep running away from what I post ... Because I will beat you to death with the debate.

Too fucking bad. If some strange dude on the internet is going to insinuate that I'm a worthless slut because I made a mistake in judgment 20 years ago at 16 years old, then he'd better expect punches.

Uh ... I am not a strange dude on the Internet ... But did you make four mistakes with four different guys? I am not necessarily sure if you have to make babies to qualify as a slut either ... I would have check the rulebook.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?

Oh, and BTW, that is just one point in your entire stupid post that was dead wrong. So . . . what lifestyle does the Catholic church foster? One of pedophilia?

It's not a liberal thing. It's a religious thing. A part of the problem, for years, was the education system health classes that insisted on teaching abstinence only courses. Lots of money and zero success.
You talk a lot about responsibility but you run like hell when having to actually accept it.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen what it took to remove creationism from science classes in Orleans Parish?

Certainly you are not blaming the school board for nearly 50% of 15 to 17 years old girls having babies?

The blame should be, and it is not, and nothing would be done if it were, on the serial sexual predators that call statutory rape "breakin' a bitch in", and the sub-culture that is cool with that attitude.

The point is that it is not some liberal strong hold. It's a constant battle for separation of church and state and that includes Orleans Parish.

Certain religions advocate against birth control. Further, they create and reinforce fatalism.

Libertinism is not liberalism.

I stated what the problem is.

If liberalism subsidizes libertinism, that does not make liberalism the root cause of libertinism.

We released societal control over the individual on many levels in the last 50 years.

Some people could handle it, others could not.

That's another problem.

First of all, the first sexual revolution in the United States was during the 1920s. The oddest thing about the sexual revolutions? They occur for upper middle class white women. There was never a more moral time period in history. Further, it becomes even more absurd watching people throw sexual revolutions and women's lib movement that only impacted that group at the classes further down the socioeconomic scale.

Allegedly Little Egypt that had performances at the 1893 World's Colombian Exhibition.

little_egypt.jpg

Too fucking bad. If some strange dude on the internet is going to insinuate that I'm a worthless slut because I made a mistake in judgment 20 years ago at 16 years old, then he'd better expect punches.

Uh ... I am not a strange dude on the Internet ... But did you make four mistakes with four different guys? I am not necessarily sure if you have to make babies to qualify as a slut either ... I would have check the rulebook.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?

Oh, and BTW, that is just one point in your entire stupid post that was dead wrong. So . . . what lifestyle does the Catholic church foster? One of pedophilia?
So you rejected Catholicism and you ended up pregnant.

I don't think you're making the point you think you are.

I honestly do not give a fuck what you support. The reality is that teen pregnancies are highest in religious states. Democrats are not liberals and your issues have nothing to do with liberals.

That is a false narrative whether or not you give a fuck what I support ... Continue to fail. I did not post "Liberals" either ... I specifically posted "Progressive Liberal Democrats".

Keep running away from what I post ... Because I will beat you to death with the debate.

You didn't post anything. This is why you fail. You keep trying to make the case that your issues are liberals or allegedly progressive democrats and it doesn't work in an area that for sure is not progressive.

The only person that wants to run away from responsibility or reality for that matter is you.

If the teen pregnancy rate for African Americans in Orleans Parish where 98% of the African American population votes for Progressive Liberal Democrats is 7 TIMES higher than the national average ...

... Get A Fucking Clue!

Race sex religion argued by Orleans Parish School Board NOLA.com

Are you familiar with the term Blue Dog?
sometimesifeel.jpg

Lolz ... You beat me to it while I was reading the bullshit at the link she provided ... Nice Job!

I heard his wife got half of his money and half of his artwork?

Frankly, I think the stuff stinks, would not have it on my wall.

Hey! Didn't you tell me that you have a brother posting here and that the two of you have different fathers but the same mother?

The only person that wants to run away from responsibility or reality for that matter is you.

If the teen pregnancy rate for African Americans in Orleans Parish where 98% of the African American population votes for Progressive Liberal Democrats is 7 TIMES higher than the national average ...

... Get A Fucking Clue!

Race sex religion argued by Orleans Parish School Board NOLA.com

Are you familiar with the term Blue Dog?
sometimesifeel.jpg

Lolz ... You beat me to it while I was reading the bullshit at the link she provided ... Nice Job!

Hey! Didn't you tell me that you have a brother posting here and that the two of you have different fathers but the same mother?

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.
With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

So how many baby daddies did you say you had again? :) Was it three?

If liberalism subsidizes libertinism, that does not make liberalism the root cause of libertinism.

We released societal control over the individual on many levels in the last 50 years.

That's another problem.

First of all, the first sexual revolution in the United States was during the 1920s. The oddest thing about the sexual revolutions? They occur for upper middle class white women. There was never a more moral time period in history. Further, it becomes even more absurd watching people throw sexual revolutions and women's lib movement that only impacted that group at the classes further down the socioeconomic scale.

Allegedly Little Egypt that had performances at the 1893 World's Colombian Exhibition.

little_egypt.jpg

Apparently, a lot of upper middle class women could NOT handle the sexual freedom that came about after the 60's.

I was NOTusing it as the blame for what happens in the Lower Ninth Ward.

Orleans parish votes left and liberal and Democrat, as those terms are used today by the MSM.

The MSM said so and, therefore, it must be true.
They have no skin in the game.

With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

You didn't post anything. This is why you fail. You keep trying to make the case that your issues are liberals or allegedly progressive democrats and it doesn't work in an area that for sure is not progressive.

I am not making that issue ... I am responding to you making an argument based in the false narrative about red states to start with. You made the point about red states ... You made the point that fails to identify the factors involved ... That is why your original argument failed.

Keep crawfishing ... There is no escape from the crab boil for you.

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time.

Good luck.

Well, how many baby daddies do you have? Just answer the effing question.

Who but Republicans cares? Do you know these women? If not, what business is it of your's?

The problem is, no one did care. The counter-culture set out to destroy this nation, and the assault on the foundations of family and honor were the focus of their attack. No one stood up to stop them. We said "it's none of our business." We allowed the hostile media to create a myth that glamorized single motherhood and demonized the intact family. We applauded as Hollywood taught us that men were not only unneeded, but really and danger because they are abusive wife-beaters and child molesters.

We have endured a 60 year blitz of slander and libel against the family, now we wonder why our cities crumble and burn as rioters run amok. We wonder why the police lack respect and common sense, shooting and choking when there may not be a need.

We are merely reaping what the left has sown all these years - and this isn't an accident.

Last edited:

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

So how many baby daddies did you say you had again? :) Was it three?

I don't do ebonics, dear. Try to focus.

That's another problem.

little_egypt.jpg

Apparently, a lot of upper middle class women could NOT handle the sexual freedom that came about after the 60's.

I was using it as the blame for what happens in the Lower Ninth Ward.

I am not making that issue ... I am responding to you making an argument based in the false narrative about red states to start with. You made the point about red states ... You made the point that fails to identify the factors involved ... That is why your original argument failed.

Keep crawfishing ... There is no escape from the crab boil for you.

It didn't fail. They are highest in the red states. What you deem as liberal doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back