🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

[

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

I think your God would be disgusted.

Didn't there used to be a "no family" rule? I mean, I know that you're a Communist, thus more equal than the rest of us, still....
This thread went bad long ago.

Hard to even discuss anything with the ones that are willing, for all the personal strife someone seems to be going through.

You cannot have a discussion with a liar, such as yourself. You told me in another thread that you have a brother who posts here and that you and he share a mom and different fathers. True or not?

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

Yes, they do make up stories.

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?

I must be cleaner than you. I've only had one child with one man. :D

Did I call you dirty? Or is this just a way for you to call me dirty?

Of course it is.

That is what you implied in your story? No?

So how many baby daddies did you say you had again? :) Was it three?

I don't do ebonics, dear. Try to focus.

Interesting that you refuse to answer a simple question. How many different fathers do your children have? Clear enough? Let's see how many MORE ways you can avoid the question. :D

4 children, two fathers, 17 years apart between the first two and the second two.

Ravi knows this. Like I said, she pulls this stuff to encourage people to mine information, in the hopes that it will bring about something negative in the real world. We've been posting on this board for right around a decade. She knows exactly how many children I have, how many dads there are. And she lies about it in order to garner interest.

Oh, so you must be a godless whore then. How dare you have children with more than one man? You were divorced too huh? Why didn't you dedicate yourself to making your husband happy?

I'm not a godless whore at all.

I never called you one either, but per usual, the progressive nutbags are going to veer from the dialogue to personally attack women and children who they think might be vulnerable.

You said that I "gave up on God" or whatever. You don't know anything about me or my life. Maybe you should have shut up?

That rule doesn't hold when I'm the person whose family is being referenced and attacked and dragged into the mud, it never has. They're asking me about my baby daddies in a couple of different threads.

Anyway, this shit is one reason my kids know how to shoot straight.

You dragged my family into this. You made up an entire post about how you assume I was raised and other things about my parents and family. Correct? I simply asked you an honest question.

Good Lord! You even started off by saying "I know where she went wrong . . . " FU, you pretentious bitch.

[

Didn't there used to be a "no family" rule? I mean, I know that you're a Communist, thus more equal than the rest of us, still....

Hard to even discuss anything with the ones that are willing, for all the personal strife someone seems to be going through.

You cannot have a discussion with a liar, such as yourself. You told me in another thread that you have a brother who posts here and that you and he share a mom and different fathers. True or not?
Do not bring my family into this discussion.

It is none of your business.

If you cannot separate what goes on in a non-serious, music posting thread, and the real world, I am not going to give you any clues.

There is a grain of truth in everything, and every truth has a lie in it.

You need anger management though.

[

If you cannot separate what goes on in a non-serious, music posting thread, and the real world, I am not going to give you any clues.

I can go get the post. You posted it, so it is public business now. Shall I do that? I'm not angry at all. It takes a lot more than you obviously hypocritical morons to make me angry. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

So, are you going to tell me whether or not you were lying then, lying now, or are you going to keep deflecting and whining? It is an entirely FAIR question since you are judging others by this criteria.

That rule doesn't hold when I'm the person whose family is being referenced and attacked and dragged into the mud, it never has. They're asking me about my baby daddies in a couple of different threads.

You dragged my family into this. You made up an entire post about how you assume I was raised and other things about my parents and family. Correct? I simply asked you an honest question.

Good Lord! You even started off by saying "I know where she went wrong . . . " FU, you pretentious bitch.

I didn't bring your family up. YOU did. And I didn't reference your family at all. I referenced "girls like you".

Moron. If you bring your own family into a discussion, btw, then the family rule doesn't apply.

However, at least traditionally, when you attack a person's family as RAVI and CARE like to do, out of the blue, in order to muddy the waters and to make up for the fact that they can't argue any other way, then THAT is a violation of the "no family" rule.

Which apparently isn't in effect anymore, anyway.

I'm SURE this is not the only things you people have been dishonest about either, so now you've outed yourselves as hypocritical liars. What to do? :ack-1: How could anyone believe ANYTHING you claim now?

Some religious people are the BIGGEST liars and hypocrites.

[

I can go get the post. You posted it, so it is public business now. Shall I do that? I'm not angry at all. It takes a lot more than you obviously hypocritical morons to make me angry. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

So, are you going to tell me whether or not you were lying then, lying now, or are you going to keep deflecting and whining? It is an entirely FAIR question since you are judging others by this criteria.
My brother was kidnapped by gypsies, and sold to Yankees.

I found him and rescued him later.

Our parentage is sorta in dispute, as our mother was a very, very loving woman, and known to stretch things when she was drinking.

I didn't bring your family up. YOU did. And I didn't reference your family at all. I referenced "girls like you".

Moron. If you bring your own family into a discussion, btw, then the family rule doesn't apply.

However, at least traditionally, when you attack a person's family as RAVI and CARE like to do, out of the blue, in order to muddy the waters and to make up for the fact that they can't argue any other way, then THAT is a violation of the "no family" rule.

Liar.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?[/QUOTE]

Our parentage is sorta of in dispute, as our mother was a very, very loving woman, and known to stretch things when she was drinking.

Yeah, there you were kidding, but you had insinuated throughout that conversation that he was your brother, right? You jumped right in on our conversation to make that statement, like an attention whore. Were you jealous that your brother was paying attention to me? :)

Liar.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?
[/QUOTE]

Again.

You brought up your family. I didn't make up anything about you, or talk in any specific way about your family. I talked about girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

And I didn't ask any questions at all about your kid, your kids, your kids' daddies, your own daddies, or anything else.

Because I just don't care, lol.

Plus I understand the rules.

Our parentage is sorta of in dispute, as our mother was a very, very loving woman, and known to stretch things when she was drinking.

Yeah, there you were kidding, but you had insinuated throughout that conversation that he was your brother, right? You jumped right in on our conversation to make that statement, like an attention whore. Were you jealous that your brother was paying attention to me? :)

I have never been jealous of my brother, except for one thing, he can fix shit.

I can't.

Oh, and ma never shot me, only him.

That sorta sticks in my craw.

Liar.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?

Again.

You brought up your family. I didn't make up anything about you, or talk in any specific way about your family. I talked about girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.[/QUOTE]

I already quoted you, moron. It clearly states "the mistake she made" referring to me. Therefore, that post is your imagination running wild on what you think my life MUST have been like because I made a mistake when I was a teenager. Give me a break, you old judgmental biddy.

3058387829_Church_Lady_141147004234_xlarge.jpeg

I have never been jealous of my brother, except for one thing, he can fix shit.

I can't.

Oh, and ma never shot me, only him.

That sorta sticks in my craw.

So then you admit that you like to make up stories about things on the internet. Thank you! :D

And I didn't ask any questions at all about your kid, your kids, your kids' daddies, your own daddies, or anything else.

Because I just don't care, lol.

Plus I understand the rules.
I am afraid the dear may have thought my brother really had a black dog with a grenade launcher and that I hitchhike around the country with an ax.

Liar.

Again.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

I already quoted you, moron. It clearly states "the mistake she made" referring to me. Therefore, that post is your imagination running wild on what you think my life MUST have been like because I made a mistake when I was a teenager. Give me a break, you old judgmental biddy.

[/QUOTE]

This brings us back to my original point..these women are to be pitied because they are disorganized thinkers who have been taken advantage of not only by the men who abuse them, but by progressives who count on them to fund the abortion mills, and the politicians that keep the doors open....

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to WORK. Another thing that apparently some of you don't do. Have a nice day and don't kill too many brain cells trying to make crap up to make yourselves look so righteous and pure.

Really, it's amazing. Almost GODLY you all are. :lol:

Liar.

Again.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

This brings us back to my original point..these women are to be pitied because they are disorganized thinkers who have been taken advantage of not only by the men who abuse them, but by progressives who count on them to fund the abortion mills, and the politicians that keep the doors open....[/QUOTE]

You should be pitied for having fallen off your rocker.

Forum List

Back