🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to WORK. Another thing that apparently some of you don't do. Have a nice day and don't kill too many brain cells trying to make crap up to make yourselves look so righteous and pure.

Really, it's amazing. Almost GODLY you all are. :lol:

Maybe it seems that way to someone who is lacking God in her life, I suppose.

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.
Have you lost your mind? If you believe that where is your all sympathy, excuses and man bashing you've filled this thread with for her that others received?

She has been sympathetic and understanding of the woman in the situation, much as you have been. The only difference is she also sees the bigger picture, while you've made it personal...several times....on several levels.

She has? :eek-52: Where is that? She made up an entire scenario about my life that is not even close to the truth!! How is that being "sympathetic?" OMG!

If you think that by men sharing in the responsibility for creating a baby is "man-bashing" then I'm afraid you must the one who has lost your mind.

From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid, or just being plain nasty and mean-spirited for whatever reasons.

"Girls Like You"

Not YOU

"Girls Like You".

Flipping whacko. You continue to validate every single thing I've said in this thread. Or ever. About what the progressive dogma does to impressionable young minds.

Right. You said girls like me. Again, what do you know about me? You are the hyper-religious judgmental and holier than thou super whacko here. That much is quite clear to those who can read your own hypocritical judgments about other women when you have done the same thing.

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to WORK. Another thing that apparently some of you don't do. Have a nice day and don't kill too many brain cells trying to make crap up to make yourselves look so righteous and pure.

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.

Have I made a profession of faith in this thread?

If I did, I missed it. Why are you bringing my religion into this, if it has never come up? Have I asked you about your religion? Nope. I already told you..I don't care. I'm not interested in you personally..why are you interested in me personally?

But.

We all go against God's laws. Every human. No one human except Christ has ever NOT gone against God's laws, that's rather the condition of mankind. Everybody says so.

But what I advocate is that we at least TRY not to. And that is anathema to progressives. You point out the positive aspects of morality and they start screaming and their skin hisses, and they dissolve into a sizzling puddle of water with a pointy hat on top.

She has? :eek-52: Where is that? She made up an entire scenario about my life that is not even close to the truth!! How is that being "sympathetic?" OMG!

You really need to chill, that was already explained. The exact same way you explained your sloppy attack on my kids was not meant to me but in "general" "you". Don't be a hypocrite.
If you think that by men sharing in the responsibility for creating a baby is "man-bashing" then I'm afraid you must the one who has lost your mind.

Yeah, those were just off topic and no brainers. No one disagreed.
From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid.

You may have started out rational, but you haven't remained so. JMNSHO

Asking questions is not attacking anyone. Where do you get that from? A little paranoid maybe, and yet you are telling others to chill? Ha, ha! Funny! :lol: You are fine to pass judgment on others based on the little information you know about them, yet you get all offensive if someone so much as questions your life? No, she specifically pointed me out of the crowd. Don't be ridiculous. Her "genuine" concern is about as genuine as when a southerner says "Bless your heart." Lol. She is a hyper-religious extremist old prude and that is all.

You accused me of man-bashing though? There was no man bashing. I only stated that men are equally responsible for the creation of their children, and in some cases even more responsible. That is not man-bashing. It is the truth.

Just because you can't make any points here, or you don't like the points I'm making, does not mean that I am irrational. All of the things I've stated are the truth. :D

Say no to drugs.

Watch the burn and sizzle in 10....9....8....7...

If I did, I missed it. Why are you bringing my religion into this, if it has never come up? Have I asked you about your religion? Nope. I already told you..I don't care. I'm not interested in you personally..why are you interested in me personally?

But.

We all go against God's laws. Every human. No one human except Christ has ever NOT gone against God's laws, that's rather the condition of mankind. Everybody says so.

But what I advocate is that we at least TRY not to. And that is anathema to progressives. You point out the positive aspects of morality and they start screaming and their skin hisses, and they dissolve into a sizzling puddle of water with a pointy hat on top.

I NEVER said anything negative about having morality. I am saying something negative about judging other people when you don't know their situation or really anything about them except they have a kid or kids. That's pretty shitty. I think that makes a pretty shitty person.

Also, YOU were the one who claimed that I left God . . . duh. . . .again.

You really need to chill, that was already explained. The exact same way you explained your sloppy attack on my kids was not meant to me but in "general" "you". Don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, those were just off topic and no brainers. No one disagreed.
From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid.

You may have started out rational, but you haven't remained so. JMNSHO

Asking questions is not attacking anyone. Where do you get that from? A little paranoid maybe, and yet you are telling others to chill? Ha, ha! Funny! :lol: You are fine to pass judgment on others based on the little information you know about them, yet you get all offensive if someone so much as questions your life? No, she specifically pointed me out of the crowd. Don't be ridiculous. Her "genuine" concern is about as genuine as when a southerner says "Bless your heart." Lol. She is a hyper-religious extremist old prude and that is all.

You accused me of man-bashing though? There was no man bashing. I only stated that men are equally responsible for the creation of their children, and in some cases even more responsible. That is not man-bashing. It is the truth.

Just because you can't make any points here, or you don't like the points I'm making, does not mean that I am irrational. All of the things I've stated are the truth. :D

Say no to drugs.

Watch the burn and sizzle in 10....9....8....7...

What's that supposed to mean? Are you now trying to insinuate that I use drugs? Well, again, I'd hate to disappoint you, but I do not use drugs. :D You, OTOH, with your confusion, I'm beginning to wonder about.

Where did it descend into chaos?

Chaos and sidetracking began when one poster came in and thought the thread was about her, was told it wasn't about her, and that person continued her tirade anyway. Since it wasn't about her, maybe she thought it should be. That's where we are now.

Oh, and BTW, that is just one point in your entire stupid post that was dead wrong. So . . . what lifestyle does the Catholic church foster? One of pedophilia?

Actually, Catholics may not teach pedophilia in the open, but it's well known that their church has allowed many of it's priests to get away with it.

Church abuse case haunts lawyer who defended priest

Just one of hundreds of stories about the problem.

Where did it descend into chaos?

Chaos and sidetracking began when one poster came in and thought the thread was about her, was told it wasn't about her, and that person continued her tirade anyway. Since it wasn't about her, maybe she thought it should be. That's where we are now.

Sure, I got a little upset at some of insensitive and disgusting remarks being made about single moms. Like another poster stated, damned if you do and damned if you don't, and they complain when girls DO get abortions. Well, this is perhaps WHY a lot of girls would choose to abort rather than have to face the stigma of being a single mother. Some people are just ROTTEN.

Asking questions is not attacking anyone. Where do you get that from? A little paranoid maybe, and yet you are telling others to chill? Ha, ha! Funny! :lol: You are fine to pass judgment on others.... C
I never passed judgement on anyone.

Paranoid? No. But I remember things I post...
It's absolutely true, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. If you think that your teenaged children have never heard of Niki Minaj, then, well, LOL. Your children are probably NOT as innocent as you might think they are if they have internet access, access to radio, television, etc.

A lot of kids out there do not have good role models and are not supervised very well, so they will fall into these types of behaviors, and this is just a fact of life. You can acknowledge that or remain blind. Choice is yours.

When challenged you laughed this off as "you" in general. I let it pass. Why can't you do the same?

Just because you can't make any points here...

Nice :rolleyes:

Again, men are not the topic. Woman who allow this are...how is that so difficult?

But.

I NEVER said anything negative about having morality. I am saying something negative about judging other people when you don't know their situation or really anything about them except they have a kid or kids. That's pretty shitty. I think that makes a pretty shitty person.

Only after you stated that you associated Catholicism with pedophilia...after sharing that your mother was a Catholic...which was done in hysterical response to my commentary about
Only after you stated that you associated catholicism with pedophilia...after saying that your mother was a Catholic.

Oh . . . "only after . . . " :blahblah: Are you claiming now that Catholics are the only ones who believe in God? Oh boy.

No, yet another thing I never said..but that you think I said.

But.

Only after you stated that you associated Catholicism with pedophilia...after sharing that your mother was a Catholic...which was done in hysterical response to my commentary about
Only after you stated that you associated catholicism with pedophilia...after saying that your mother was a Catholic.

Oh . . . "only after . . . " :blahblah: Are you claiming now that Catholics are the only ones who believe in God? Oh boy.

Well, you see? This is just another example of you not knowing what the hell you're talking about. You claimed that "I left God" without knowing what the hell you're talking about. And another thing you were WRONG about. Lol! Batting for zero today, eh? :)

Asking questions is not attacking anyone. Where do you get that from? A little paranoid maybe, and yet you are telling others to chill? Ha, ha! Funny! :lol: You are fine to pass judgment on others.... C
I never passed judgement on anyone.

Paranoid? No. But I remember things I post...
It's absolutely true, whether you want to acknowledge it or not. If you think that your teenaged children have never heard of Niki Minaj, then, well, LOL. Your children are probably NOT as innocent as you might think they are if they have internet access, access to radio, television, etc.

A lot of kids out there do not have good role models and are not supervised very well, so they will fall into these types of behaviors, and this is just a fact of life. You can acknowledge that or remain blind. Choice is yours.

When challenged you laughed this off as "you" in general. I let it pass. Why can't you do the same?

Just because you can't make any points here...

Nice :rolleyes:

Again, men are not the topic. Woman who allow this are...how is that so difficult?

Exactly. I was using "you" in general. You don't know what your kids are doing. That goes for everyone. Your kids could be listening to anything. That goes for everyone, not just you, of course, silly! Lol! Use your common sense! Did I start my post off saying, "well I know what your mistake was . . . " NO, I did not, but that is exactly what the person you are defending DID do to me. What do you have to say about that? Anything at all? Or are you just going to blow off ALL of my good points that I've made here in this thread because you cannot defend your position? Remember earlier when you mentioned the "sperm bank?" Is that plateau of your debating skills?

What about what I said about not judging these women without knowing anything about them, besides the fact that they have a child or more? Do you think that is appropriate adult behavior?

Single mothers with children is the topic. Women cannot have children without men, so therefore, men are also responsible for their role in creating a child. Now how are you going to refute that?

But.

Let's get back on topic here. What makes you think you have the right to pass judgment on other women with multiple children/multiple partners, when YOU have had multiple children/partners?

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.
With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

I think your God would be disgusted.

Yes, they do make up stories.

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?
Not this shit again.

Women haters. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Pointing out reality is not hating. It's pointing out reality.

Nope, those who want to blame ONLY women are women haters. Obviously, lots of bitterness towards women here in this thread.

Where has the actions of men in this equation been called "OK". its been explained, not accepted.

yet the OP repeatedly states that "women are OK with" the father of the child failing to provide a nurturing family structure.

as if women have chosen this new world order out of immorality...? :lol:

With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?
Not this shit again.

i remember what you and care are talking about.

allie did once post that her kids had different dead beat fathers.

nothing to do with a pm as she now claims and projects dishonesty onto you and care4all, but i figure she probably is just confused and defensive on account of all the ahole sock charades who must have messed with her in pm.

Good luck.

Not this shit again.

i remember what you and care are talking about.

allie did once post that her kids had different dead beat fathers.

nothing to do with a pm as she now claims and projects dishonesty onto you and care4all, but i figure she probably is just confused and defensive on account of all the ahole sock charades who must have messed with her in pm.

Ravi said three baby daddies.

She was lying. As you are now. I never said the information about the fathers was in PM. You're cornfused, hag.

Good luck.

Not this shit again.

Yes indeed. If you imbecilic skanks want to play this game, I'll keep reminding everybody of exactly who you are.

Forum List

Back