🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Hey! Didn't you tell me that you have a brother posting here and that the two of you have different fathers but the same mother?

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

So how many baby daddies did you say you had again? :) Was it three?

I don't do ebonics, dear. Try to focus.

Interesting that you refuse to answer a simple question. How many different fathers do your children have? Clear enough? Let's see how many MORE ways you can avoid the question. :D

4 children, two fathers, 17 years apart between the first two and the second two.

Ravi knows this. Like I said, she pulls this stuff to encourage people to mine information, in the hopes that it will bring about something negative in the real world. We've been posting on this board for right around a decade. She knows exactly how many children I have, how many dads there are. And she lies about it in order to garner interest.
It didn't fail. They are highest in the red states. What you deem as liberal doesn't make it so.

The facts bare out equality that the areas within those states with the highest rates are certainly not red by any measure ... Which is why any point you are trying to make is a false narrative.

Keep making it ... And it will still be false.

It's not false. Highest in the Red States. Highest in those religious states:
Stress increases risky sexual behavior in adolescents study finds The Institute of Women and Ethnic Studies IWES

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to WORK. Another thing that apparently some of you don't do. Have a nice day and don't kill too many brain cells trying to make crap up to make yourselves look so righteous and pure.

Really, it's amazing. Almost GODLY you all are. :lol:

Maybe it seems that way to someone who is lacking God in her life, I suppose.

Brilliant tactic!

"Look! Something shiny!"

Interesting that you refuse to answer a simple question. How many different fathers do your children have? Clear enough? Let's see how many MORE ways you can avoid the question. :D

4 children, two fathers, 17 years apart between the first two and the second two.

Ravi knows this. Like I said, she pulls this stuff to encourage people to mine information, in the hopes that it will bring about something negative in the real world. We've been posting on this board for right around a decade. She knows exactly how many children I have, how many dads there are. And she lies about it in order to garner interest.
It didn't fail. They are highest in the red states. What you deem as liberal doesn't make it so.

The facts bare out equality that the areas within those states with the highest rates are certainly not red by any measure ... Which is why any point you are trying to make is a false narrative.

Stress increases risky sexual behavior in adolescents study finds The Institute of Women and Ethnic Studies IWES

Highest in the minority population of those states, and every other state.

The blue states also have the lowest minority populations, btw. There aren't a lot of poor hispanics and blacks in Massachusetts, for example.

The blue states also have the lowest minority populations, btw. There aren't a lot of poor hispanics and blacks in Massachusetts, for example.
Massachusetts was settle by a much higher class of people, and had public education 200 years before the South.

Oh, and unlike the South, Masshole shipbuilders and slave haulers got to keep their profits from slavery.

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.
With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time.

Good luck.

Well, how many baby daddies do you have? Just answer the effing question.
Your meltdown is truly sad to watch :(

And if it translated to all states then I could go with it but it doesn't.

It has nothing to do with liberalism or feminism or a sexual revolution.

These are uber religious states. Funding for and access to reproductive health and sexual education is by and large determined by the state. This is why Blacksand doesn't have an argument. She can jump up and down and cry and pretend she has a case but she doesn't.

Someone didn't say it, Ravtard did.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that, lol.
With all due respect, YOU said it KG...a few years back.... that's what YOU told the board, what YOU posted....maybe you were fibbing to the board members back then, or in a stupor, but YOU did say this....Ravi did not make this up.... God as my witness.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time.

Good luck.

Well, how many baby daddies do you have? Just answer the effing question.
Your meltdown is truly sad to watch :(

There is no melt down. Stop imagining things. Simply pointing out the liars here is not hypocrisy. Both of those posters lied.

Well, unfortunately, I have to get back to WORK. Another thing that apparently some of you don't do. Have a nice day and don't kill too many brain cells trying to make crap up to make yourselves look so righteous and pure.

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.

This thread went bad long ago.

Hard to even discuss anything with the ones that are willing, for all the personal strife someone seems to be going through.

It might have, but the hypocrisy of those who ban conservatives for the most minor infraction while ignoring gross violations from the left should be noted.

But you were wrong again. You said that the highest rates were "certainly not red by any measure. . . "

And I didn't ask any questions at all about your kid, your kids, your kids' daddies, your own daddies, or anything else.

Because I just don't care, lol.

Plus I understand the rules.

It's a question. You can simply say you don't wish to answer it or answer it. You don't have to be a baby about it. Why would you? Interesting reaction to a question. :D

You cannot have a discussion with a liar, such as yourself. You told me in another thread that you have a brother who posts here and that you and he share a mom and different fathers. True or not?
Do not bring my family into this discussion.

It is none of your business.

If you cannot separate what goes on in a non-serious, music posting thread, and the real world, I am not going to give you any clues.

There is a grain of truth in everything, and every truth has a lie in it.

You need anger management though.

I can go get the post. You posted it, so it is public business now. Shall I do that? I'm not angry at all. It takes a lot more than you obviously hypocritical morons to make me angry. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

So, are you going to tell me whether or not you were lying then, lying now, or are you going to keep deflecting and whining? It is an entirely FAIR question since you are judging others by this criteria.
My brother was kidnapped by gypsies, and sold to Yankees.

I found him and rescued him later.

Our parentage is sorta of in dispute, as our mother was a very, very loving woman, and known to stretch things when she was drinking.

Yeah, there you were kidding, but you had insinuated throughout that conversation that he was your brother, right? You jumped right in on our conversation to make that statement, like an attention whore. Were you jealous that your brother was paying attention to me? :)

I have never been jealous of my brother, except for one thing, he can fix shit.

I can't.

Oh, and ma never shot me, only him.

That sorta sticks in my craw.

Look, I don't know you or know anything about you. How would I know he wasn't your brother and the two of you weren't just joking around about the other stuff? That was what I had assumed to begin with, unless you think I should just assume people are lying to me when they tell me something?

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.
Have you lost your mind? If you believe that where is your all sympathy, excuses and man bashing you've filled this thread with for her that others received?

She has been sympathetic and understanding of the woman in the situation, much as you have been. The only difference is she also sees the bigger picture, while you've made it personal...several times....on several levels.

That rule doesn't hold when I'm the person whose family is being referenced and attacked and dragged into the mud, it never has. They're asking me about my baby daddies in a couple of different threads.

Anyway, this shit is one reason my kids know how to shoot straight.

You dragged my family into this. You made up an entire post about how you assume I was raised and other things about my parents and family. Correct? I simply asked you an honest question.

Good Lord! You even started off by saying "I know where she went wrong . . . " FU, you pretentious bitch.

I didn't bring your family up. YOU did. And I didn't reference your family at all. I referenced "girls like you".

Moron. If you bring your own family into a discussion, btw, then the family rule doesn't apply.

However, at least traditionally, when you attack a person's family as RAVI and CARE like to do, out of the blue, in order to muddy the waters and to make up for the fact that they can't argue any other way, then THAT is a violation of the "no family" rule.

Which apparently isn't in effect anymore, anyway.

Liar.

The mistake she made is a common one for girls, particularly poor girls, whose families have been pulled apart thanks to progressive dogma. They are often raised in single parent households themselves, they have seen women devalued all their lives, they have heard that "all kids have sex from a young age" all their lives and think that's what is expected of them. They've never seen any control exerted over the human condition..their families don't attend church regularly, they scoff at the idea that marriage is a sacrament, and should take place before having sex. In fact, many are raised in households where they are told it's best to *try someone out* before making any sort of commitment, and if you don't like them, then on to the next.

Often these girls are abused by older men who come in and out of the lives of their own mothers, which makes them easy pickings for abusive and manipulative men all the rest of their lives. All this dabbling in unhealthy, multiple, sexual relationships means they aren't focusing on things like education and earning a living, and thus they are further hindered by the fact that they have limited skills and are more ignorant than their peers who are raised in households where it isn't *accepted* that kids have sex. They are so used to having the state take care of everything, and they have heard so many times that if they get pregnant, someone will either support them, or they can easily get rid of their babies, that they really don't worry that much about things like birth control.

They desperately cling to their babies not just because they get a check for it, but because they do love their babies, and the love they anticipate from their kids is often the best and most fulfilling love they will ever experience. Sadly, it's not such a hot situation for a child to be raised in an environment like that, where they exist to provide something to a needy, confused, and desperately poor parent, but there you have it.

That's the lifestyle that progressive ideology fosters, and that's the lifestyle that these poor girls are sucked into when raised in the midst of it. It's pitiful, and it's unhealthy for them and their children.

You are truly an old demented whack job for making all that crap up about me and WRONG. I was raised by two parents. My mother was raised in a VERY strict Catholic atmosphere! She was a parishioner at St. Mary's Church. She even went to Catholic school. NOW what, smarty pants?

Again.

You brought up your family. I didn't make up anything about you, or talk in any specific way about your family. I talked about girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.

Girls like you.

Not you.[/QUOTE]

ROFL. You said "girls like me." Again, you don't know me or know anything about me, do you?

Have you lost your mind? If you believe that where is your all sympathy, excuses and man bashing you've filled this thread with for her that others received?

She has been sympathetic and understanding of the woman in the situation, much as you have been. The only difference is she also sees the bigger picture, while you've made it personal...several times....on several levels.

She has? :eek-52: Where is that? She made up an entire scenario about my life that is not even close to the truth!! How is that being "sympathetic?" OMG!

If you think that by men sharing in the responsibility for creating a baby is "man-bashing" then I'm afraid you must the one who has lost your mind.

From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid, or just being plain nasty and mean-spirited for whatever reasons.

She has? :eek-52: Where is that? She made up an entire scenario about my life that is not even close to the truth!! How is that being "sympathetic?" OMG!

You really need to chill, that was already explained. The exact same way you explained your sloppy attack on my kids was not meant to me but in "general" "you". Don't be a hypocrite.
If you think that by men sharing in the responsibility for creating a baby is "man-bashing" then I'm afraid you must the one who has lost your mind.

Yeah, those were just off topic and no brainers. No one disagreed.
From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid.

You may have started out rational, but you haven't remained so. JMNSHO

From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid, or just being plain nasty and mean-spirited for whatever reasons.

"Girls Like You"

Not YOU

"Girls Like You".

Flipping whacko. You continue to validate every single thing I've said in this thread. Or ever. About what the progressive dogma does to impressionable young minds.

You really need to chill, that was already explained. The exact same way you explained your sloppy attack on my kids was not meant to me but in "general" "you". Don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, those were just off topic and no brainers. No one disagreed.
From the beginning, my posts were rational. I clearly stated that I did not agree with a woman having a bunch of children from a bunch of fathers but that there are reasons why it happens other than her simply being a "slut" when people started insinuating things about me and my life because I revealed that I made an error in judgement as a kid.

You may have started out rational, but you haven't remained so. JMNSHO

Asking questions is not attacking anyone. Where do you get that from? A little paranoid maybe, and yet you are telling others to chill? Ha, ha! Funny! :lol: You are fine to pass judgment on others based on the little information you know about them, yet you get all offensive if someone so much as questions your life? No, she specifically pointed me out of the crowd. Don't be ridiculous. Her "genuine" concern is about as genuine as when a southerner says "Bless your heart." Lol. She is a hyper-religious extremist old prude and that is all.

You accused me of man-bashing though? There was no man bashing. I only stated that men are equally responsible for the creation of their children, and in some cases even more responsible. That is not man-bashing. It is the truth.

Just because you can't make any points here, or you don't like the points I'm making, does not mean that I am irrational. All of the things I've stated are the truth. :D

Forum List

Back