🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Maybe it seems that way to someone who is lacking God in her life, I suppose.

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.

Have I made a profession of faith in this thread?

If I did, I missed it. Why are you bringing my religion into this, if it has never come up? Have I asked you about your religion? Nope. I already told you..I don't care. I'm not interested in you personally..why are you interested in me personally?

But.

We all go against God's laws. Every human. No one human except Christ has ever NOT gone against God's laws, that's rather the condition of mankind. Everybody says so.

But what I advocate is that we at least TRY not to. And that is anathema to progressives. You point out the positive aspects of morality and they start screaming and their skin hisses, and they dissolve into a sizzling puddle of water with a pointy hat on top.

I NEVER said anything negative about having morality. I am saying something negative about judging other people when you don't know their situation or really anything about them except they have a kid or kids. That's pretty shitty. I think that makes a pretty shitty person.

Also, YOU were the one who claimed that I left God . . . duh. . . .again.

Only after you stated that you associated Catholicism with pedophilia...after sharing that your mother was a Catholic...which was done in hysterical response to my commentary about
Only after you stated that you associated catholicism with pedophilia...after saying that your mother was a Catholic.

Oh . . . "only after . . . " :blahblah: Are you claiming now that Catholics are the only ones who believe in God? Oh boy.

No, yet another thing I never said..but that you think I said.

Let's get back on topic here. What makes you think you have the right to pass judgment on other women with multiple children/multiple partners, when YOU have had multiple children/partners?

When did I pass judgment? Please quote me "passing judgement".

I think this is YET ANOTHER instance of a poorly educated, disorganized thinker not understanding the words she insists on using.

Women were sold a bill of goods under the misnomer "sexual freedom" some decades back..when they were taught from the cradle, by the state, that it's their RIGHT to engage in risky sex, and have as many babies that they can't afford as they like. They were taught that not only is having sex with multiple partners fun and fulfilling, they were taught that it was *sexist* and *bigoted* if people DARED to imply that they were being foolish to do so.

They were also taught that there is no need for a man in the household..that single parent households, and same sex-parent households, were every bit as lovely as the traditional 2-parent, married household, and that all their multiple bastard children with multiple men would THANK them someday for being so self centered.

They were also taught that their sex lives should continue apace after splitting up with their boyfriends/husbands/lovers, and the kids would be much happier with a sexually fulfilled mother than a mom who, after failing in a relationship with their dads, determined to devote herself to the task of raising her fatherless children alone. They were told that, in the event they found themselves knocked up and the father was a loser, they could get an abortion and that would be a Rite of Passage that would enhance their lives. They were also taught that abortions can erase the trauma of rape, and make domestic violence as if it never happened.

They were taught that prostitution and working as a stripper are both awesome jobs for mothers to engage in, and that children would respect them and grow up straight and honorable, if their moms work taking their clothes off and spreading their legs for strangers.

They bought the anti-female progressive lie.

is that why you found yourself in those circumstances, allie? because you were sold a bill of goods by progressives?

Women were sold a bill of goods under the misnomer "sexual freedom" some decades back..when they were taught from the cradle, by the state, that it's their RIGHT to engage in risky sex, and have as many babies that they can't afford as they like. They were taught that not only is having sex with multiple partners fun and fulfilling, they were taught that it was *sexist* and *bigoted* if people DARED to imply that they were being foolish to do so.

They were also taught that there is no need for a man in the household..that single parent households, and same sex-parent households, were every bit as lovely as the traditional 2-parent, married household, and that all their multiple bastard children with multiple men would THANK them someday for being so self centered.

They were also taught that their sex lives should continue apace after splitting up with their boyfriends/husbands/lovers, and the kids would be much happier with a sexually fulfilled mother than a mom who, after failing in a relationship with their dads, determined to devote herself to the task of raising her fatherless children alone. They were told that, in the event they found themselves knocked up and the father was a loser, they could get an abortion and that would be a Rite of Passage that would enhance their lives. They were also taught that abortions can erase the trauma of rape, and make domestic violence as if it never happened.

They were taught that prostitution and working as a stripper are both awesome jobs for mothers to engage in, and that children would respect them and grow up straight and honorable, if their moms work taking their clothes off and spreading their legs for strangers.

is that why you found yourself in those circumstances, allie? because you were sold a bill of good by progressives?

Everybody here knows my story, valravi. Unlike others, I'm not dishonest nor do I hide things. My mother was an adamant atheist, and she bought into the whole progressive lie in the 70s, which means she raised me in it. Over the course of our lives, we came gradually to realize what a terrible, horrible model it was, as we saw the way it affected our family. I and others in my family work in the health, justice, and human services fields, so not only have we seen first hand what this ridiculous ideology does to families, we have also observed the damage it has done to society as a whole.

You prating bitches who sit on your fat asses and tell others that they should get abortions, and have sex at will, and teach the children of the poor how to best live out their every sexual whim have no idea how that looks in real time. Either that or you just don't care. I've seen the children and women who are destroyed by the lifestyle progressives preach as "diverse" and "healthy". It's pathetic, they're pitiful..and the ones who keep pushing it are disgusting.

i stopped reading after your first sentence, as i have no idea of your 'story' and frankly my dear, i don't give a damn.

i take your response to the OP as a massive case of deluded projection... oh well. :itsok:

How odd that you are following me from thread to thread if you are so uninterested, asking me questions: "...is that why you found yourself in those circumstances, allie?"

If you don't want answers, don't ask questions, troll.

When I was brought up in the 50's and early 60's, there was no "Pill," and abortion was illegal and extremely rare, especially in the middle class. And yet, illegitimacy was quite rare also, possibly because a very onerous social stigma was attached to both the child and the mother. This was true across all races and ethnicities. Young people were taught that sex between unmarried people was both immoral and stupid, because it could result in a pregnancy, for which there was no "cure." (my very own brother "had to get married" 50 years ago, and is still married to the same woman).

When the Pill came into general usage, we were told that there would be no more "surprise" (unwanted) children, because this cheap, relatively harmless pill would almost without fail, prevent pregnancy. Then came Roe v. Wade, and we were told that the days of bastardy and unwanted and unplanned children were over (except among Catholics for whom these measures were morally unacceptable).

Now in our enlightened age, we have more unwanted children than ever, and bastardy among the poor and minorities is the rule, rather than the exception, in spite of the fact that we are aborting hundreds of thousands of fetuses a year. And with typical birth control pills available at Wal-Mart for about $10 a month, we have a generation of idiots who think that if they are not provided FREE, under government mandated health insurance guidelines, then they are simply condemned to a life of misery supporting their unwanted bastard kids.

Is this fucked up or what?

But it has nothing to do with the advent of *diversity* and *free love* and *abortion for all* and *if it feels good, do it* and *you don't need a husband to be a good mom* and *there's no stigma to out of wedlock birth*.

It's purely coincidental, the party of *science* and *education* will tell you.

Hmm. Interesting! Now we have two posters claiming the same thing! I will have to do a search later on when I have time to see what I can dig up. :D

I invite you to see what you can pull up. This is just a ploy on the two most dishonest and malicious posters this forum has to encourage little trolls like you to try to find personal information on me. They do this all the time. Ravi in particular likes to let slip information about me and my kids, in the hopes that one of the weirdos on this site might pay us a visit.

Good luck.

I'd say the chances of two different posters lying about you, for whatever reason, are slim to none.

I mean really, that would be just outright blatant lying. For what reason would they have to do that?

Do they like to make up stories about people they don't know, like you apparently do? :eusa_naughty:

I think your God would be disgusted.

Yes, they do make up stories.

Ravi took information that was given her in PM and spread it on the open board when I had posters who had threatened to *look me up* and *report me* for my views on abortion.

She gets off on this, and so does Care. You notice that Care doesn't respond to the reference to her fake Catholicism way back when?
Not this shit again.

i remember what you and care are talking about.

allie did once post that her kids had different dead beat fathers.

nothing to do with a pm as she now claims and projects dishonesty onto you and care4all, but i figure she probably is just confused and defensive on account of all the ahole sock charades who must have messed with her in pm.

Ravi said three baby daddies.

She was lying. As you are now. I never said the information about the fathers was in PM. You're cornfused, hag.
Oh, I was wrong. It was only two? Lol

is that why you found yourself in those circumstances, allie? because you were sold a bill of good by progressives?

Everybody here knows my story, valravi. Unlike others, I'm not dishonest nor do I hide things. My mother was an adamant atheist, and she bought into the whole progressive lie in the 70s, which means she raised me in it. Over the course of our lives, we came gradually to realize what a terrible, horrible model it was, as we saw the way it affected our family. I and others in my family work in the health, justice, and human services fields, so not only have we seen first hand what this ridiculous ideology does to families, we have also observed the damage it has done to society as a whole.

You prating bitches who sit on your fat asses and tell others that they should get abortions, and have sex at will, and teach the children of the poor how to best live out their every sexual whim have no idea how that looks in real time. Either that or you just don't care. I've seen the children and women who are destroyed by the lifestyle progressives preach as "diverse" and "healthy". It's pathetic, they're pitiful..and the ones who keep pushing it are disgusting.
Lovely folks these angry, self-hating xtians.

They're thumping away with their self righteous claims to the gawds and religions that makes them better people while they launch themselves into saliva-slinging tirades which shows them to be just the lowest of low class, foul mouthed cretins.

How odd that you are following me from thread to thread if you are so uninterested, asking me questions: "...is that why you found yourself in those circumstances, allie?"

If you don't want answers, don't ask questions, troll.

oh look, another delusion...

sure allie, i'm "following you from thread to thread" on account of my overwhelming befuddlement with your spectacular honesty. :lol:

my question was a rhetorical one, designed to get you to recognize your own contradictions in response to the OP.

But you profess to believe in God, but go against His laws? Besides, this thread applies more to you than it does to me. You are the one with multiple children from multiple fathers. I've only ever been pregnant once. Never had an abortion either. :funnyface: See? There's another little part of your made-up story that was wrong. I don't think making up stories about people online that you don't know anything about is very Godly or nice.

Have I made a profession of faith in this thread?

If I did, I missed it. Why are you bringing my religion into this, if it has never come up? Have I asked you about your religion? Nope. I already told you..I don't care. I'm not interested in you personally..why are you interested in me personally?

But.

We all go against God's laws. Every human. No one human except Christ has ever NOT gone against God's laws, that's rather the condition of mankind. Everybody says so.

But what I advocate is that we at least TRY not to. And that is anathema to progressives. You point out the positive aspects of morality and they start screaming and their skin hisses, and they dissolve into a sizzling puddle of water with a pointy hat on top.

I NEVER said anything negative about having morality. I am saying something negative about judging other people when you don't know their situation or really anything about them except they have a kid or kids. That's pretty shitty. I think that makes a pretty shitty person.

Also, YOU were the one who claimed that I left God . . . duh. . . .again.

Only after you stated that you associated Catholicism with pedophilia...after sharing that your mother was a Catholic...which was done in hysterical response to my commentary about
Only after you stated that you associated catholicism with pedophilia...after saying that your mother was a Catholic.

Oh . . . "only after . . . " :blahblah: Are you claiming now that Catholics are the only ones who believe in God? Oh boy.

No, yet another thing I never said..but that you think I said.

Let's get back on topic here. What makes you think you have the right to pass judgment on other women with multiple children/multiple partners, when YOU have had multiple children/partners?

When did I pass judgment? Please quote me "passing judgement".

I think this is YET ANOTHER instance of a poorly educated, disorganized thinker not understanding the words she insists on using.

You must be joking. :rolleyes-41:

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.

As the only ex-Golden Glover and tournament Karate fighter here, I am now changing my opinion of this being a LOSER thread...after careful analysis of a re-read, I've decided to name a WINNER based on two factors.

!) Who was friendly at first but came under pack-attack.

2) Who got rough in the clinches but regained their civility in later rounds.

Not an easy choice because the occasional BOMB was landed by all parties concerned. Words were passed and like a bell can't be unrung or forgotten...however, all parties here understand that if grudges are held, the spirit of the fight was lost regardless of who(m) I declare the winner.

In light of this, and despite my lunatic brother going off on one of his Elmer Gantry piety rants, I found KosherGirl could have been declared the winner on most nights but, based on endurance and a spunky right-cross, I call the name of......

d8df5e598101a9f4a915095e443aba0509f40f2b0e327aca1d40ef08.jpg

ChrisL by a whisker (not that she has whiskers or anything) :lol:

You only say that because you think you have a better chance getting laid by her.

As the only ex-Golden Glover and tournament Karate fighter here, I am now changing my opinion of this being a LOSER thread...after careful analysis of a re-read, I've decided to name a WINNER based on two factors.

!) Who was friendly at first but came under pack-attack.

2) Who got rough in the clinches but regained their civility in later rounds.

Not an easy choice because the occasional BOMB was landed by all parties concerned. Words were passed and like a bell can't be unrung or forgotten...however, all parties here understand that if grudges are held, the spirit of the fight was lost regardless of who(m) I declare the winner.

In light of this, and despite my lunatic brother going off on one of his Elmer Gantry piety rants, I found KosherGirl could have been declared the winner on most nights but, based on endurance and a spunky right-cross, I call the name of......

d8df5e598101a9f4a915095e443aba0509f40f2b0e327aca1d40ef08.jpg

ChrisL by a whisker (not that she has whiskers or anything) :lol:

By a hair? Please, I would kick her ass from here to next week. Kosher girl is a moron. The judgmental old hag likes to make shit up. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back