Why do women have so many kids with different men?

As the only ex-Golden Glover and tournament Karate fighter here, I am now changing my opinion of this being a LOSER thread...after careful analysis of a re-read, I've decided to name a WINNER based on two factors.

!) Who was friendly at first but came under pack-attack.

2) Who got rough in the clinches but regained their civility in later rounds.

Not an easy choice because the occasional BOMB was landed by all parties concerned. Words were passed and like a bell can't be unrung or forgotten...however, all parties here understand that if grudges are held, the spirit of the fight was lost regardless of who(m) I declare the winner.

In light of this, and despite my lunatic brother going off on one of his Elmer Gantry piety rants, I found KosherGirl could have been declared the winner on most nights but, based on endurance and a spunky right-cross, I call the name of......

d8df5e598101a9f4a915095e443aba0509f40f2b0e327aca1d40ef08.jpg

ChrisL by a whisker (not that she has whiskers or anything) :lol:

By a hair? Please, I would kick her ass from here to next week. Kosher girl is a moron. The judgmental old hag likes to make shit up. :cuckoo:

What have I made up?

I'm sure you have a list and links.

In other news..you're a liar. Which is why you are threatened by me. That's okay. I can afford to be magnaminous, as the only way you can win an argument is to post images that you hope people will think resemble you.

The last poster who liked to post images of beautiful women that encouraged dudes to pm and *like* her turned out to be a phone sex prostitute who suffered from ass boils, incidentally.

As the only ex-Golden Glover and tournament Karate fighter here, I am now changing my opinion of this being a LOSER thread...after careful analysis of a re-read, I've decided to name a WINNER based on two factors.

Not an easy choice because the occasional BOMB was landed by all parties concerned. Words were passed and like a bell can't be unrung or forgotten...however, all parties here understand that if grudges are held, the spirit of the fight was lost regardless of who(m) I declare the winner.

In light of this, and despite my lunatic brother going off on one of his Elmer Gantry piety rants, I found KosherGirl could have been declared the winner on most nights but, based on endurance and a spunky right-cross, I call the name of......

By a hair? Please, I would kick her ass from here to next week. Kosher girl is a moron. The judgmental old hag likes to make shit up. :cuckoo:

What have I made up?

In other news..you're a liar. Which is why you are threatened by me. That's okay. I can afford to be magnaminous, as the only way you can win an argument is to post images that you hope people will think resemble you.

I didn't post that, you moron. ALL of your comments on this thread prove what kind of a rotten person you are! No links required.

What have I made up?

BTW, that's monogamous. Lol! Maybe you should have spent less time fucking and more time in school? :)

What have I made up?

BTW, that's monogamous. Lol! Maybe you should have spent less time fucking and more time in school? :)

No, you idiot.

It's magnaminous.

Look it up.

What have I made up?

No, you idiot.

It's magnaminous.

Look it up.

Oh, I thought you were trying to say that you can be monogamous. :D I didn't think so.

What have I made up?

No, you idiot.

It's magnaminous.

Look it up.

So, now that you're back. You can finally answer my question. Why is it okay for you to judge other women who have multiple children from multiple fathers or even a person who only has ONE child (such as myself), when YOU have multiple children from multiple fathers?

What do you know of their past situations to make such judgment calls on what their lives must have been or must be like, or what kind of a person they might be?

Some things never change.

You just seem to be the center of the storm everywhere you go!!!

Magneticism, Ma called it.

Ma told me never to hide my lamp under a bushel....to this day I don't know what the old bat meant by that. :lol:

Maybe it has something to do with having a small pecker? :lol:

Ah, so now you're turning on me.....I bet my dick is bigger than your cousin's. :lol:

Which one of my cousins? My 2-year-old cousin? :biggrin:

The last poster who liked to post images of beautiful women that encouraged dudes to pm and *like* her turned out to be a phone sex prostitute who suffered from ass boils, incidentally.
Did they ever cure them? I'd forgotten you had that "little" problem.

Did they ever cure them? I'd forgotten you had that "little" problem.

This bitch is obviously a psychopath. She probably had that problem because she probably used her services. How else would she know that? :lol:

Forum List

Back