Why do women have so many kids with different men?

The last poster who liked to post images of beautiful women that encouraged dudes to pm and *like* her turned out to be a phone sex prostitute who suffered from ass boils, incidentally.
Did they ever cure them? I'd forgotten you had that "little" problem.

As we both know, she was a close personal friend of yours.

Have you ever made a statement that wasn't a baldfaced lie?

Which one of my cousins? My 2-year-old cousin? :biggrin:

Did you kiss your daddy with that mouth?
huh_zps297f809f.png

The last poster who liked to post images of beautiful women that encouraged dudes to pm and *like* her turned out to be a phone sex prostitute who suffered from ass boils, incidentally.

This bitch is obviously a psychopath. She probably had that problem because she probably used her services. How else would she know that? :lol:

It was a lucky guess, lol. After the stupid ho blabbed her symptoms all over the board.

It was classic, a beautiful thing. You remind me of her.

This bitch is obviously a psychopath. She probably had that problem because she probably used her services. How else would she know that? :lol:

It was a lucky guess, lol. After the stupid ho blabbed her symptoms all over the board.

Your a psycho, obviously. No one should believe anything that comes out of your nasty pie hole.

As the only ex-Golden Glover and tournament Karate fighter here, I am now changing my opinion of this being a LOSER thread...after careful analysis of a re-read, I've decided to name a WINNER based on two factors.

!) Who was friendly at first but came under pack-attack.

2) Who got rough in the clinches but regained their civility in later rounds.

Not an easy choice because the occasional BOMB was landed by all parties concerned. Words were passed and like a bell can't be unrung or forgotten...however, all parties here understand that if grudges are held, the spirit of the fight was lost regardless of who(m) I declare the winner.

In light of this, and despite my lunatic brother going off on one of his Elmer Gantry piety rants, I found KosherGirl could have been declared the winner on most nights but, based on endurance and a spunky right-cross, I call the name of......

d8df5e598101a9f4a915095e443aba0509f40f2b0e327aca1d40ef08.jpg

ChrisL by a whisker (not that she has whiskers or anything) :lol:

By a hair? Please, I would kick her ass from here to next week. Kosher girl is a moron. The judgmental old hag likes to make shit up. :cuckoo:

What have I made up?

I'm sure you have a list and links.

In other news..you're a liar. Which is why you are threatened by me. That's okay. I can afford to be magnaminous, as the only way you can win an argument is to post images that you hope people will think resemble you.

BTW, that's monogamous. Lol! Maybe you should have spent less time fucking and more time in school? :)

No, you idiot.

It's magnaminous.

Look it up.

So, now that you're back. You can finally answer my question. Why is it okay for you to judge other women who have multiple children from multiple fathers or even a person who only has ONE child (such as myself), when YOU have multiple children from multiple fathers?

What do you know of their past situations to make such judgment calls on what their lives must have been or must be like, or what kind of a person they might be?

What on earth makes you think that just because someone has *gone there before* they are not *allowed* to pass judgment on those who go after?

We make judgement calls. Those of us who are raising children advise our children all the time. I point out to my children the stupid judgement calls that people make, in order to teach them not to make the same ones. That's what the humans do. Especially the ones who are capable of learning, and who are looking out for their children.

Your a psycho, obviously. No one should believe anything that comes out of your nasty pie hole.

"You're"

and magnaminous is a word, dear. Did you look it up? Were you changing diapers or something when the rest of the class was learning grammar and vocabulary?

By a hair? Please, I would kick her ass from here to next week. Kosher girl is a moron. The judgmental old hag likes to make shit up. :cuckoo:

What have I made up?

I'm sure you have a list and links.

In other news..you're a liar. Which is why you are threatened by me. That's okay. I can afford to be magnaminous, as the only way you can win an argument is to post images that you hope people will think resemble you.

BTW, that's monogamous. Lol! Maybe you should have spent less time fucking and more time in school? :)

No, you idiot.

It's magnaminous.

Look it up.

So, now that you're back. You can finally answer my question. Why is it okay for you to judge other women who have multiple children from multiple fathers or even a person who only has ONE child (such as myself), when YOU have multiple children from multiple fathers?

What do you know of their past situations to make such judgment calls on what their lives must have been or must be like, or what kind of a person they might be?

What on earth makes you think that just because someone has *gone there before* they are not *allowed* to pass judgment on those who go after?

We make judgement calls. Those of us who are raising children advise our children all the time. I point out to my children the stupid judgement calls that people make, in order to teach them not to make the same ones. That's what the humans do. Especially the ones who are capable of learning, and who are looking out for their children.

Well, you are wrong to do that based on knowing nothing about a person's situation. It's as simple as that. It's quite obvious to just about everyone here with a brain what kind of judgments you are making about other women, yet seem to excuse yourself from. That makes you nothing but a hypocrite, sorry.

"You're"

and magnaminous is a word, dear. Did you look it up? Were you changing diapers or something when the rest of the class was learning grammar and vocabulary?

You ARE still a psychopath, making up stories online to try to make yourself feel better about your own miserable life. People like you are a dime a dozen on the internet. Rotten horrible people, that's all you are.

"You're"

People like you are the reason why young girls abort their children.

"
The increase in single-parent homes in the last 40 years has had a, largely, negative effect on children's development, one that we must address.
50% of marriages end in divorce. Some communities have 80% of the children raised by a single parent. Statistics show that children raised in healthy single parent homes have more problems emotionally, inter-personally, in school, and with the law than those raised in healthy two-parent homes."

Single vs Two-Parent Families child development and society - New York Urban Education Examiner.com

"You're"

You're developmentally disabled, aren't you...

"
The increase in single-parent homes in the last 40 years has had a, largely, negative effect on children's development, one that we must address.
50% of marriages end in divorce. Some communities have 80% of the children raised by a single parent. Statistics show that children raised in healthy single parent homes have more problems emotionally, inter-personally, in school, and with the law than those raised in healthy two-parent homes."

Single vs Two-Parent Families child development and society - New York Urban Education Examiner.com

Nobody denies that. That still doesn't mean it's okay or acceptable for you to be an asshole. Some of us will not tolerate your bad treatment.

This is why I lament the fact that our schools encourage children to engage in sex at a young age, and our media encourages women to embrace risky sex with multiple, non-supportive partners:

"
The reasons are partly obvious. No matter how good a single parent is, that solo parent can NEVER model for the child how two, present, committed, parent partners share & work together; communicate together and solve problems together as equals. As well, single parents have more pressure emotionally, physically, socially, mentally and financially, raising a child alone. And, with the extended family's decline, there are less familial models and supports, as well.

Findings, in comparison with two-parent homes, show significant impacts on children:

1. Less emotional support for the children

2. Harsher discipline

3. Inconsistent discipline

4. Fewer rules (interesting in conjunction with #'s 2 & 3).

5. Less supervision

6. More conflict between parent and child

7. Lower achieved levels of education

8. Twice the dropout rate

9. Twice the incarceration rate

10. More violent crime

11. More gang involvement

12. More likely to be a teen parent

13. Four times the need for help with emotional and behavioral problems

14. More alcohol and drug problems

15. More suicides"

What sort of animal would ever tell a young girl that they have a *right* to, and should, embark upon a lifestyle that results in the above?

Ask a progressive. They have the answers.

Primarily it's because they view children and women as chattel.

psst...chattel is a real word too, chrissy.

"You're"

You're developmentally disabled, aren't you...

Not at all. Young girls don't want to face the stigma created by people like you who don't care at all about their babies or them, but just want to punish them.

This is why I lament the fact that our schools encourage children to engage in sex at a young age, and our media encourages women to embrace risky sex with multiple, non-supportive partners:

"
The reasons are partly obvious. No matter how good a single parent is, that solo parent can NEVER model for the child how two, present, committed, parent partners share & work together; communicate together and solve problems together as equals. As well, single parents have more pressure emotionally, physically, socially, mentally and financially, raising a child alone. And, with the extended family's decline, there are less familial models and supports, as well.

Findings, in comparison with two-parent homes, show significant impacts on children:

1. Less emotional support for the children

2. Harsher discipline

3. Inconsistent discipline

4. Fewer rules (interesting in conjunction with #'s 2 & 3).

5. Less supervision

6. More conflict between parent and child

7. Lower achieved levels of education

8. Twice the dropout rate

9. Twice the incarceration rate

10. More violent crime

11. More gang involvement

12. More likely to be a teen parent

13. Four times the need for help with emotional and behavioral problems

14. More alcohol and drug problems

15. More suicides"

What sort of animal would ever tell a young girl that they have a *right* to, and should, embark upon a lifestyle that results in the above?

Ask a progressive. They have the answers.

Primarily it's because they view children and women as chattel.

psst...chattel is a real word too, chrissy.

Well then, why did you not stay with the father of your first set of children? Seems kind of selfish, right?

"

Nobody denies that. That still doesn't mean it's okay or acceptable for you to be an asshole. Some of us will not tolerate your bad treatment.

Shut up and swallow, bitch. Lol, the fact that your skewed reality leads you to experience my comments about how to empower young women, and my lament about the fact that they are viewed as chattel by progressive schools and the media, as a THREAT and a judgement against you personally shows that I'm 100 percent on the mark.

You illustrate my points beautifully. Our schools damage young women, and send them the message that they are worthless except as sexual vessels and funding tools for the progressive political machine.

Forum List

Back