🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.
Where the hell are you hanging out? I know there are some women that have children by more than one man, but I've never met one of them.

I have met a few men that have children by multiple women.
I think you are lying.

Everybody knows women who have had kids by more than one father.

Divorce makes that common even when fathers are decent men.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?

Alot of the women are not "bad" people, at least I don't believe so. Some of my friends have fathered children from multiple men that I went to high school with, they aren't bad people, just not making good decisions.

To me its not a question of good or bad. The problem is society refuses to explain to these people that they fucked up. I have nothing against helping them to ease the pain of the fuck up, but just perpetuating the current situation while helping them doesn't do anything. Making them improve themselves as a condition of help, and making a judgement on their situation is needed.

We need to bring back shame.

I agree.

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc the only ones I see that don't do it as much are the Asians. Trying to find a partner at my age right now (33) is increasingly difficult as it is but I just can't deal with a woman right now who has 2 or more babies fathers, it just doesn't seem like the best lifestyle for those kids, they must get confused seeing all these different men coming around. I am one of 5 siblings but we had the same mother and father in the home, I couldn't imagine my mother having had us each with a different father, has anyone noticed this lately or is it just me? was this practice as common before as it is now? these men are playing these women for fools most of the times, they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it.
Where the hell are you hanging out? I know there are some women that have children by more than one man, but I've never met one of them.

I think you are lying.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?
I made no such implication.

You have no reason to make such a post.

Shame on you.

Shame on you. Judging by a number of your's and other's posts, a lot of you don't like women very much. Perhaps you enjoy the company of men more? :D

I think you are lying.

Alot of the women are not "bad" people, at least I don't believe so. Some of my friends have fathered children from multiple men that I went to high school with, they aren't bad people, just not making good decisions.

To me its not a question of good or bad. The problem is society refuses to explain to these people that they fucked up. I have nothing against helping them to ease the pain of the fuck up, but just perpetuating the current situation while helping them doesn't do anything. Making them improve themselves as a condition of help, and making a judgement on their situation is needed.

I agree.

So what are you bitching about? Then don't get with those women. Simple. Find a woman who doesn't have children.

I think you are lying.

Shame on you.

Shame on you. Judging by a number of your's and other's posts, a lot of you don't like women very much. Perhaps you enjoy the company of men more? :D

Who doesn't like women? I haven't seen anyone post anything like that here.

I think you are lying.

Shame on you.

It's easy enough to read between the lines because women are NOT stupid.

I think you are lying.

I agree.

So what are you bitching about? Then don't get with those women. Simple. Find a woman who doesn't have children.

You seem upset? why is that?

I think you are lying.

Shame on you.

Never said they were, you seem to be taking this way too personally.

Shame on you.

Oh yeah? Well I was a teen mom. Does that make me a bad person, unworthy of love from a decent man? That seems to be the point you are trying to make here.

Shame on you.

Oh yeah? Well I was a teen mom. Does that make me a bad person, unworthy of love from a decent man? That seems to be the point you are trying to make here.

Thats not what I'm saying at all, I never said teen moms or women with kids from multiple men are bad people. I made a post to specifically state that, I am saying its become more acceptable in our culture and alot of women seem to be ok with having children without a family structure that used to exist in the past.

I think you are lying.

Shame on you.

Excuse me??
You need to back that up.
As for questioning my sexuality, that is pretty silly, and not worthy of a response.

But the guy who impregnated me (who by the way was 23 years old - I was 16). He's a good decent guy, according to you fags.

I don't think anyone is indicating that men are not responsible for their part ... But multiple children from multiple fathers does not absolve the fact the woman has blame.

Don't take it personally unless you decided to have three children from three fathers ... And never managed to figure out you needed to stop screwing around and making babies.

I think you are lying.

You can think what you want. I know single mothers and divorced women but none of them as of yet have kids from multiple men.

Thats not what I'm saying at all, I never said teen moms or women with kids from multiple men are bad people. I made a post to specifically state that, I am saying its become more acceptable in our culture and alot of women seem to be ok with having children without a family structure that used to exist in the past.

Fuck you.

"they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it."

But the guy who impregnated me (who by the way was 23 years old - I was 16). He's a good decent guy, according to you fags.
Where was your father?

Why were you allowed to be in the company of a 23 year old man?

Were statutory rape charges filed as they should have been?

Don't project that asshole's behaviour on to me.

If I had been your father, I'd have shot him, and gotten away with it.

Fuck you.

"they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it."

HA! In alot of cases thats true.

Forum List

Back