🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

You can think what you want. I know single mothers and divorced women but none of them as of yet have kids from multiple men.

I think the appropriate question would be ... "Where do you live".

I won't suggest that it is a norm in all circumstances or locations ... Nor should I suggest that I have personal friends that have multiple children from multiple fathers in excess of two.

But hey ... You cannot avoid the fact there are regions of the country where demographics allow for different associations ... And what you see or are personally aware of is restricted to where you live.

Ok...bear with me....I have not read the thread and have only read the title of the thread and responded to the question...

sooooooooooooo.....

Did anyone ask : Why do so many MEN have children with so many different women yet?

:D

Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

It's easy enough to read between the lines because women are NOT stupid.

Never said they were, you seem to be taking this way too personally.

Oh yeah? Well I was a teen mom. Does that make me a bad person, unworthy of love from a decent man? That seems to be the point you are trying to make here.

Thats not what I'm saying at all, I never said teen moms or women with kids from multiple men are bad people. I made a post to specifically state that, I am saying its become more acceptable in our culture and alot of women seem to be ok with having children without a family structure that used to exist in the past.

Fuck you.

"they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it."

HA! In alot of cases thats true.

You are projecting. That is how YOU feel about them. That's nice that you've outed yourself as a misogynist online for all the women to see. :D

But the guy who impregnated me (who by the way was 23 years old - I was 16). He's a good decent guy, according to you fags.
Where was your father?

Why were you allowed to be in the company of a 23 year old man?

Were statutory rape charges filed as they should have been?

Don't project that asshole's behaviour on to me.

If I had been your father, I'd have shot him, and gotten away with it.

:lol: You're ridiculous.

Oh yeah? Well I was a teen mom. Does that make me a bad person, unworthy of love from a decent man? That seems to be the point you are trying to make here.

Thats not what I'm saying at all, I never said teen moms or women with kids from multiple men are bad people. I made a post to specifically state that, I am saying its become more acceptable in our culture and alot of women seem to be ok with having children without a family structure that used to exist in the past.

Fuck you.

"they are not interested in fathering others men children, they are just there for the sex and thats it."

You are projecting. That is how YOU feel about them. That's nice that you've outed yourself as a misogynist online for all the women to see. :D

If you say so, its obvious you have taken this thread way too personally.

I think you are lying.

Everybody knows women who have had kids by more than one father.

Divorce makes that common even when fathers are decent men.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?
I made no such implication.

You have no reason to make such a post.

Shame on you.

Shame on you. Judging by a number of your's and other's posts, a lot of you don't like women very much. Perhaps you enjoy the company of men more? :D

Who doesn't like women? I haven't seen anyone post anything like that here.

The ones who have 5 kids from 4 dads probably are.

Fuck you.

The only thing obvious is you and other men here are jerks. From some of the old bitter guys who have been screwed over by the wives (at least in their perception), it is to be expected, but from a 33-year-old? Wow! Bitter towards women already?? I wonder why that could be. Maybe you aren't quite the "Casanova" that you would like to think you are.

Hopefully none of those single moms that you take advantage of take you seriously either. Jerk.

Fuck you.

The only thing obvious is you and other men here are jerks. From some of the old bitter guys who have been screwed over by the wives (at least in their perception), it is to be expected, but from a 33-year-old? Wow! Bitter towards women already?? I wonder why that could be. Maybe you aren't quite the "Casanova" that you would like to think you are.

Hopefully none of those single moms that you take advantage of take you seriously either. Jerk.

I hope you feel better after that rant.

Shame on you. Judging by a number of your's and other's posts, a lot of you don't like women very much. Perhaps you enjoy the company of men more? :D

A shining example of our inability to criticize as a society certain practices that are quite frankly, stupid.

having a kid at 16 with a 23 year old that has no intention of sticking around (if this is the case) is stupid.

But the women are not decent if perhaps they were divorced and have children from that relationship?

Shame on you.

What about the fathers? Are they not stupid? Let's hear you trash them for their behavior. :rolleyes-41: A lot of men like to go around impregnating teenage girls and then leaving them.

A shining example of our inability to criticize as a society certain practices that are quite frankly, stupid.

having a kid at 16 with a 23 year old that has no intention of sticking around (if this is the case) is stupid.

Let me guess, you are anti sex education but think teen girls should just KNOW about the predatory nature of some men?

I have been single for more than 2 years and I have noticed so many women running around out here with multiple children by several different men, and this stretches across the board with white women, black, latino etc

Shame on you.

What about the fathers? Are they not stupid? Let's hear you trash them for their behavior. :rolleyes-41: A lot of men like to go around impregnating teenage girls and then leaving them.
That's the whole point. They are absolved.

Shame on you.

They can be stupid, but they don't get stuck with the bill, not by the woman a lot of the time, not by the woman's family, and definitely not by society.

You create a situation where men of low moral fiber can go around fucking all they want without consequence, and somehow all the blame should go to the men, and not to the society that allows it?

We used to have rules and protocols to prevent this, i.e. dad, shotgun, and a marry or else demand. We now do not have that deterrent out there anymore. The rule used to be fuck a girl, knock her up, and her male relatives were a comin, now, that doesn't happen.

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Shame on you.

Nobody is defending those jokers, feel free to make a thread about deadbeat men if you want.

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

Forum List

Back