🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do women have so many kids with different men?

Ok...bear with me....I have not read the thread and have only read the title of the thread and responded to the question...

sooooooooooooo.....

Did anyone ask : Why do so many MEN have children with so many different women yet?

:D

Because them men are not the ones seeking benefits for their kids.
Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Ok...bear with me....I have not read the thread and have only read the title of the thread and responded to the question...

sooooooooooooo.....

Did anyone ask : Why do so many MEN have children with so many different women yet?

Because progressives would frown on the "shotgun" approach to making the assholes support said kids, and keep their dicks in their pants.

That's what paternity court does. I don't know any progressives that are against that. I'm sure there are but I haven't met any.

How many times can you squeeze blood out of a rock? paternity courts are a joke usually. Most of the guys doing this crap have no real means of livelyhood anyway (legal at least). So the state picks up the bill, no one tells the people to knock it off, and the cycle of 36 year old grandma's continues.

Based on what? Because you said so?

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

But it's the women who are at fault? Why are the women at fault? Because they should keep their legs closed until they get a proposal?

What about the men who impregnate teen girls? Of course the girls are stupid!!! They are still little girls in the mind! They aren't aware of how some men are! Young girls do NOT realize how men think. They think these guys think they are pretty and wonderful, and they are EASY to manipulate. So, when it comes to these types of situations, it is more the man's fault. A 16-year-old child is too young to consent to sex because he/she doesn't really know what they are doing at all.

sooooooooooooo.....

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

So, I guess whenever a female BELIEVES what a man tells her, she is stupid. Never believe what men tell you. They are only trying to get in your pants. Well, if I felt THAT way, I would truly be a man hater.

Certain guys are only after getting in a woman's pants, the type that will father 4 kids with 3 moms and not feel bad at all about it.

But it's the women who are at fault? Why are the women at fault? Because they should keep their legs closed until they get a proposal?

What about the men who impregnate teen girls? Of course the girls are stupid!!! They are still little girls in the mind! They aren't aware of how some men are! Young girls do NOT realize how men think. They think these guys think they are pretty and wonderful, and they are EASY to manipulate. So, when it comes to these types of situations, it is more the man's fault. A 16-year-old child is too young to consent to sex because he/she doesn't really know what they are doing at all.

Somehow this thread has turned from a thread about women with children from multiple men into a teen mom thread. :offtopic:

Women haters. :cheeky-smiley-018:
Says the man hater as she lets her true self be known.

I'd have never guessed it.

Yup, I don't care for men who are women haters and don't have any respect for moms.
I am not a woman hater, and respect is earned.

Simply having a child does not make one a "mom" either.

The same EXACT thing goes for the men. So it is not only the female who is stupid.

Somehow this thread has turned from a thread about women with children from multiple men into a teen mom thread. :offtopic:

Many women with multiple children were teen mothers, so it is completely topical, especially if they are in their 20s with MULTIPLE children. Duh.

I am so sick and tired of these types of threads. Men are to blame just as much, if not more so in some circumstances. THEY need to keep their penis in their pants. No more sex for them until they have married the woman.

Many women with multiple children were teen mothers, so it is completely topical, especially if they are in their 20s with MULTIPLE children. Duh.

It seems like you are going on more about your personal situation and hurling insults than discussing the OP, but carry on.

I am so sick and tired of these types of threads. Men are to blame just as much, if not more so in some circumstances. THEY need to keep their penis in their pants. No more sex for them until they have married the woman.

Oh so its all the mens fault? interesting.

If we expect the men to control themselves, why not the women? Considering they bear the consequences they should be more careful who they decide to fuck around with.

These guys are assholes, the women who fall for it are idiots, the women who don't care about having X kids with Y daddies are assholes as well.

If the person is below the statutory age prosecute the bastard who did it. The issue is people in communities with this problem don't seem to care.

I find it interesting women this day and age using the 'fragile little woman" defense, Isn't that what old school feminists fought against?

None of my brothers, nor myself, or any of my sons or nephews has ever impregnated a 16 year old child.

You never answered why your family allowed you to be alone with a 23 year old, or, if rape charges were filed.

Maybe men rape young girls because the chances of charges are so slim, and fathers and mothers don't protect their kids?

All that said, the men on this board are not responsible for what happened to you in your life.

Perhaps you should direct your anger towards a more appropriate set of targets.

I made no such implication.

You have no reason to make such a post.

Shame on you.

Shame on you. Judging by a number of your's and other's posts, a lot of you don't like women very much. Perhaps you enjoy the company of men more? :D

Who doesn't like women? I haven't seen anyone post anything like that here.

It's easy enough to read between the lines because women are NOT stupid.

The ones who have 5 kids from 4 dads probably are.

What about the fathers? Are they not stupid? Let's hear you trash them for their behavior. :rolleyes-41: A lot of men like to go around impregnating teenage girls and then leaving them.
Not my boys.

It starts one family at a time.

Sorry somebody failed you, but, I didn't do it and neither did my sons.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Apparently some women are attracted to "studly" types.

None of my brothers, nor myself, or any of my sons or nephews has ever impregnated a 16 year old child.

You never answered why your family allowed you to be alone with a 23 year old, or, if rape charges were filed.

Maybe men rape young girls because the chances of charges are so slim, and fathers and mothers don't protect their kids?

All that said, the men on this board are not responsible for what happened to you in your life.

My dad was an alcoholic.

sooooooooooooo.....

Because it evidently hasn't gotten rid of the problem. Using paternity courts to solve this is like bailing out the boat with a bucket after it has already sunk.

No. Because it doesn't gel with your anti progressive stance. It took a federal law for men to have to pay child support. A federal law.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with the idea you find it necessary to blame anyone (especially men in general) ... For the fact a woman keeps screwing multiple men and making multiple babies.

I am willing to suggest that ideas like that are exactly why some women keep making multiple babies with multiple partners with no regards to their responsibilities concerning the necessity to stop screwing around.

High Gravity and others have consistently pointed out your ideas on the matter are a huge part of the problem.

Grow up. High Gravity has consistently said that men are not a problem because they are horn dogs and thus, not responsible.

Properly raised young men are not the problem.

Note you say "no MORE sex" until marriage.

That is very telling.

Lure 'em in, cut 'em off, is that the game?

You really have some serious problems.

My dad was an alcoholic.
My mom and dad were both alcoholics.

And???

Forum List

Back